Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: New Training 2024 - own post

Post New Training 2024 - own post

Since there is a dramatic situation due to the unexpectedness of the update, which has left many managers and community administrators running around like headless chickens, I am going to open a thread to try to raise some points and a bit of order.

Note that I still have to upgrade training until Level 111 which is the new Max. level, and I still getting used to it.

I open a thread, since as we know there is a situation of confusion and, although initially it might seem that the update is hyper invasive in many more terms than it seems because of what it implies, perhaps, and only perhaps, once known and controlled the aspects of the same, it is not a big deal, and maybe exists the option for a minor calibration to make it less time consuming so, lets see where this thread goes.

NOTES- and we can share viewpoints and different things to help other managers fully understad whats been updated, and even different own suggestions to make this less heavy with posible upcoming updates -so aka feedback based in that this is not retroactive for now-

We have now 20 more training levels, so Max. level is now 111, with different drills added.

We have now basically too, Rings, a Yellow Bar & Teamplay trainings.

4 rings that are the conversion of the 4 old bonuses, (attack, possession, defense and condition) and that,

if we fill a Yellow Bar level, we can expand by a +2% the cap of any of the 4 rings.

So, each Ring can be rised to 20%.

Exists too the sharpness, it should be like the old Individual Player bonus, that can reach Level 5. Every new Nordeus Day when server reset comes, it lowers one level.

Rings lose 2% but once ou reach 14% or + you may lose 4% per day.
    (here, let me say that my suggestion is a reduction of -4% once we reach 16%)

More NOTES
    -Tested it training in groups of 4 players and using drills of each kind, it seems -as it has been commented by another manager who tested it- that there is o differance if you train 4, the minium of players or 8 players int he same training round, so this means we may be forced to push the whole team AvQ % which can eb the end of negative %s -just an observation awaiting for more info.-

TO EDIT**

Training Tips Welcome// any test with data of interest welcome too
    1/

SPANISH CHANNEL - ESCUELA LENCINA

Some comments of interest at day November 13tha 2023
    New Training 2024 - own post-top-master2.jpg

2/
    New Training 2024 - own post-training-3.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-13-2023 at 02:58 AM.

Rookie
    It doesn’t make much sense, we’ve tried various training methods. This results in 3star players becoming more expensive, haha. Because substitutes are needed for training.

But for sharpness, there is no other way except spending money to buy match day coaches and tactical packages, which means that a month, a basic payment of 1,000 TOKENS is required. Almost no one does this.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    khris, how many posts you open it wont change opinion majority of players, in few words- training update sucks, nordues greed screw us and ppl will leave, simply as that
    vinim, JustinXI and MARCO CAIA like this.

yeah. how the fuk can we increase sharpness to max 5? my friend try and use his tokens to buy 25tokens and yup he managed to maxed it. so this game now turn from pay to win to pay to play huh? shame!
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Lol khris, if you start a topic, be great and finish it because there are a lot of your unfinished topics in this forum...
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Yesterday my attack bonus was dropped from 16% to 12. I didn't get it.

Rookie
    It changed and made training to achieve the maximum possible cohesion and excellence more difficult. There are no specific trainings that spend less and save resources to be spent where they should actually be, which is in the specific training of a group of players or individually. To raise cohesion and excellence with this new training, you have to use trainings that consume a lot of stamina and cohesion training that has few free ones daily, which kind of forces users to spend their tokens, briefcases, and money to raise cohesion and excellence. Top Eleven keeps updating over time and making everything paid.

It's very expensive, and those who play casually without spending money don't stand a chance.
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Lol khris, if you start a topic, be great and finish it because there are a lot of your unfinished topics in this forum...
    The idea is to build the post with contributions since I've not enough info., just the posts I read in different groups, and since since some guys are writing that isnt that hard I try to figure It out. I tested it and got few players with 5 sharpness, now its time to see if with the new levels there is a way to make It less consuming in terms of time and resources...

Of course the point of this, what frustrates all us, is that we cant fill the bonuses fully as usual, thats the main reason that makes It feel so unconfortable.

Famous
    Be interesting to see how this thread develops as players get to grips with the new system
    My 111 account I'm on training level 107, 20 attack, 14 defence, 16 possession and 14 condition, only because I've thrown over a thousand greens at 4 players the last few days just to empty the account before I leave in a season or so.
    I have been training in blocks of 4 as that seems to be the most efficient use of sessions.
    My level 17 account on browser where I get no videos (no greens multipliers etc) is a bit of a nightmare, training level 94, 14 attack, 12 defence, 16 possession and 12 condition but there's no way I can fill these circles, no matter the drills.
    Yesterday on the free Teamplay daily playbook I got a gold drill, that shot up possession and condition and gave me two new 'advance' on the yellow bar, that is where Nordeus want us to go by the looks, buying these weekly to have any chance of filling the circles.
    I'll carry on as my lower account is still competitive with an 80% team, but should see more during the season if being a non payer affects me badly on it. Obviously on the higher account every one I play pays to some extent. be interesting to see how many of them give up
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    We need to fill squad with cheap training players before starting block sessions you spoken.
    New Training 2024 - own post-addtext_11-10-06.38.05.jpg

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast