Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    top ranked 12th

Attachment 76651

#0QM3AM

Check number 57 "Lord of the rings" they´re nearly at 20,000 loans ffs

Famous
    @Gabez @czero, report those numbers to support in game, they are going to be lost and buried in this forum
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Check number 57 "Lord of the rings" they´re nearly at 20,000 loans ffs
    This just can't be: imagine how long it took them to manage that stuff ! You train your player to exhaustion then you lean him, you pick him up with the "green supplier", rest him and do the the same process the other way round: that makes one loan. After that, you have to create a fake facebook account, start a new game, join the asso and that makes for 50 greens, so basically 10 loans ! And there we go again! Silly! Do they make money with that on top of tokens ? I hope so, for they sake...
    Last edited by gizzmo; 01-30-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    join the asso and that makes for 50 greens, so basically 10 loans !
    I've just checked with freshly created Google TE account: 71 greens + 120 tokens = 196 greens
    It wasn't our day.

Looks like there's been a change in the world top 100?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    LeManiaque and Bunzo like this.

Rookie
    I see that Nordeus did nothing on this matter.
    The guy is on the loan exploit again.
    I was drawn with him in the ChLeague today.
    If I meet him in a league I will consider tanking...

Shame on you Nordeus.

Famous
    The new "From Sale" team aka U Craiova...

Honestly, it's just gross that Nordeus let's this continue, can't stand up for themselves, won't defend the rest of us managers.

I completely believe this team will sell, online, for real money. Maybe not much, but they will get a deal via Facebook. So someone will make real dollars from months of exploiting, someone will inherit an association at rank #1 that not only had nothing to do with, but was built on a legacy of the most insultingly blatant cheating... and an exploiting team will remain at #1 for... longer than is fair.

They are laughing in the face of Nordeus, an absolute insult. They will profit one last time, for hard digital cash, and leave with no regrets.

I think it's terrible Nordeus keeps this trash in plain sight. Scrub all the former exploit associations, add an explicit statement prohibiting sale and transfer or profiting from the game, ban the users, reset the association back to 0. FFS, do something to repair the damage, beyond the compromise of limited loan healing going forward.

U Craiova bribed the ref, broke team Nordeus to pieces, win the match, kept the clean sheet, and they're about get the Wheaties box endorsement too.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    They don't seem too happy with the new 5 rest rule.
    Ahhhhhhh. Just caught up with other posts in other threads and it appears they have bigger reasons to be unhappy.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 02-10-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    The new "From Sale" team aka U Craiova...

Honestly, it's just gross that Nordeus let's this continue, can't stand up for themselves, won't defend the rest of us managers.

I completely believe this team will sell, online, for real money. Maybe not much, but they will get a deal via Facebook. So someone will make real dollars from months of exploiting, someone will inherit an association at rank #1 that not only had nothing to do with, but was built on a legacy of the most insultingly blatant cheating... and an exploiting team will remain at #1 for... longer than is fair.

They are laughing in the face of Nordeus, an absolute insult. They will profit one last time, for hard digital cash, and leave with no regrets.

I think it's terrible Nordeus keeps this trash in plain sight. Scrub all the former exploit associations, add an explicit statement prohibiting sale and transfer or profiting from the game, ban the users, reset the association back to 0. FFS, do something to repair the damage, beyond the compromise of limited loan healing going forward.

U Craiova bribed the ref, broke team Nordeus to pieces, win the match, kept the clean sheet, and they're about get the Wheaties box endorsement too.
    More on this in this post:

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post441948
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Unbelievable number of loans-screenshot_20170210-2253183434343.png

Bye bye
    madflo19 likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast