Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top eleven 2018 bug - subs

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Administrator
    Hey Guys,

Sorry to hear about this. The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

It's a visual issue. The subs do indeed happen on the server so that's why everything is in fact written down in the match report but the animation engine bugs out while rendering. :/ Tweaking the positions probably refreshes the animation sistem and that is why it helps.

Thanks for the feedback. I will let you know as soon as I have some more info from the team.

Famous
    Ohh i see! Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey Guys,

Sorry to hear about this. The team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

It's a visual issue. The subs do indeed happen on the server so that's why everything is in fact written down in the match report but the animation engine bugs out while rendering. :/ Tweaking the positions probably refreshes the animation sistem and that is why it helps.

Thanks for the feedback. I will let you know as soon as I have some more info from the team.
    Thanks for answering, I hope this gets fixed soon.

Look at what happened when I tweaked the positions of players 2-3 times in order to get the sub registered hahahaha

Top eleven 2018  bug - subs-screenshot_20180118-155225.jpg
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Association sub bug AGAAAAIN

So the sub bug happens more frequently in association from what I see and is especially the 3rd one that causes the problem. while the official answer was that the sub happens we just don't see it, today I noticed that the subbed in player wasn't announced but he was on the team-sheet. During the end of the match I noticed that the player in question nr4 wasn't even in the field on the live animation despite being on the sheet like I mentioned. I wan't to try and recreate this in the next match because I couldn't take screens.

Instead of 1000Tokens for a player updates, give us less bugs, Thx

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Administrator
    Hi KenoticFC

Thank you for the feedback. The team is working on a fix. Do you know what minute of the match it was when you have made the sub?
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi KenoticFC

Thank you for the feedback. The team is working on a fix. Do you know what minute of the match it was when you have made the sub?
    Thanks for replying, usually its after the 50th minute and usually the 3rd sub. The minutes where the game normally refreshes to make the sub are usually 52, 58, 63 ,68 etc. so I set the input around that period ,but in these cases nothing happens.

PR7

Does anyone still Experiencing Substitution bug?

Does anyone still experiencing substitution bug? I Already made complaint about this bug a month ago but I am still experiencing that bug. Why it hasn't been fix yet? I am trying to be so calm but it costing me points. I am losing my patience. They introduce ****ty features like Daily players but didn't fix this bug.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Yes just today. I also have complained a lot mate, let's hope something is being done.

Me too. :/
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Substituted player gets injured later in game?

This is really strange. I substitute out a player in the 63rd minute, and later in the game he gets injured in the 82nd minute. How is this possible?

Here are some pics

Jandrisits is subbed out, Raja subbed in at 63rd min.

Jandrisits is injured at 82nd minute.

Anyone else run into this? My only guess is that my player tore an ACL tripping on a water bottle on the sidelines

Hope Top Eleven fixes this obvious bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast