Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st

benimde bir sorunum var maç yapıcaktım az önce maç saatim geldiğinde maç oynanmadı ve ben 3-0 hükmen yenik sayıldım ama kadrom tamdı hiç bir eksik oyuncum yoktu ama maçta hükmen yenik sayıldım

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    What is the compensation?
    Compensation has been distributed for those who were knocked out in the CL/SL due to this issue.

For others it is case dependent, so please contact support.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlamb View Post
    Problem back again.

I cannot log in at 12:20 GMT
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Cannot log into the server right now.
    Hey both, which error message are you receiving?

The compensation is 10 lousy tokens.
    CL results are not fixed or re-simulated yet
    Today the same **** continues in the Cup finals.

Well done...

And same **** in the League too!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

We're continuing to look into issues from yesterday, we've been investigating reports related to:

-Walkover in the League/Champions League/Super League with full squads.
    -Matches not being played with X minutes ago
    -Showing 0 attendance
    -Login Issues for some Managers

If you were impacted by one of the above issues yesterday, please contact our support team so they can log your case.

There should be no log in issues at present, but please let us know if you're still experiencing anything.

We apologise for these issues. We'll provide updates as we have them about this.
    Hi Saucy!

I lost my cup final today because of this issues. I am really dissappointed, because i have not won so many titles. I have cobtacted support, because this is happening 3 times, but i dont need 10 tokens and 5 packs. I WANT TO PLAY MY FINAL

Greeting
    Petje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Compensation has been distributed for those who were knocked out in the CL/SL due to this issue.

For others it is case dependent, so please contact support.
    Good, but I'd like to know what is the compensation for those who were knocked out in the CL/SL and what's the compensation for those who lost a league match. Or is it a secret?

I've got the same problem an hour ago. Message was something like Guido said: Can't log in to server right now.
    When I was able to log in, my league-game was labelled: game was 2 minutes ago.
    3 games in my league were not played and got a 3-0 result. The rest of them were played as usual.
    Before today my team was first in the league with 2 points ahead of the second team. Now I am in third place because of these serious problems...

To prepare for this game, I used all my treatments and several rest tokens and moral boosters. Apparently I've used them for nothing.

In my opinion: the only fair compensation is to replay those games! We don't want the tokens, we want fair play.

PS: I will also contact support

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-screenshot_20180522-132441.jpg

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-screenshot_20180522-132436.jpg

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-screenshot_20180522-133514.jpg

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-screenshot_20180522-132451.jpg

[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-screenshot_20180522-140804.jpg

wtf I lose a game for I don't have 11 players eligible, and in my squad I have 23 eligible player, you stole my opportunity to have a fair play match
    [Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-2.jpg[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-1.jpg[Announcement] Issues Under Investigation - May 21st-3.jpg

don't worry you get 10 tokens for losing the seasons work.
    currently they aren't even able to count the number of players in a squad.
    Mofre likes this.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast