Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Did they fixed the late subs and online stats ?

Substitution is not working properly!!!

I lost a game today because my substitution dmc didn't want to come in game for mc, so my mc played 30 minutes on dmc position. Just after my second goal (1:2 for mx team) I wanted to sub mc with dmc and what happened, dmc didn't enter the game until I move him on field. The game finished 3:2 because I didn't notice that dmc didn't enter and all that time played with mc on dmc position. Should I play anymore or should nordeus fix this issue, I spend a lot of tokens and rest (about 3-4 K this season only) but I guess it was for nothing. Why don't you fix this when you know for this problem for a such long period. FIX things, stop with stupid updates.

Acosta is DMC that I wanted to sub MC Cetiner at 50', but as you see he entered game at 81'.

Same happened to me yesterday
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice

half time sub.

Yesterday I made a a substitution at half time as thing were not working out for my team, The change eventually happened at 81st minute. What a joke. This also happened to a friend of mine also. This game is dead.

Addicted
    yep, it happening alot, make sub and he enter after 2 corner kicks

This is an ancient bug.
    Started before 2 years when they indroduced this new horizontal team set up.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yep, this bug continues years now.
    So do the common trick, when you give the order for a sub, go on the team's formation screen and move a little another player in his box (tabbing for a 2nd time the Save V button).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Similar issues with substitutions. Specially during half time,,,

Addicted
    When you do sub, try to move that player on the field. Usually it helps to make actions. But still this bug is so old that i dont know what developers are doing

Addicted
    i do as tomu said move a bit the players to force the substitution but its really a bug that should be fixed

Subbing takes too long

I've had multiple games now where i subbed a player but he does not get changed on the pitch. Once i brought in an attacker for a defender at 50' (so, new formation) but he didnt even enter the pitch and i lost because one of my stikers was a DC. If it takes so long to substitute a player why bother?
    Please fix this nordeus
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast