Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixtures not available

Quote Originally Posted by Franxis View Post
    Me pasa lo mismo en mis dos cuentas...no puedo ver los partidos de copa ni de Champions....x favor solución pronto .....se puede ir la temporada al traste....ct x favor
    Ya está reportado, solo queda esperar.

tus súplicas no harán que el problema desaparezca más rápido! bienvenido a Nordeus

Connection error on Web through Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    On PC I lose connection every few seconds, it is impossible to play or even train...
    Same here............

new season, same problems as before.
    guess they never learn.
    good thing this is a free game.

Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    Still impossible to play on PC, after a few seconds "connection error" No match displayed! Impossible to recruit, to train my players.
    What time is my cup match?
    Same here....the game is fooked !

Dreamer
    on web unable to get in as few secs of logging in I get connection error. on android I had a match 2 hrs ago and the result is shown i won but 0-4 with an injury. but on its showing their was no condition loss and no injured player on my squad.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Managers,

Thank you for reporting. We are aware of the performance issues and looking into resolving it. Apologies for the inconvenience. As soon as we have news, we'll update the thread.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    Hi, I won 7-1 in the cup but in the my club section there is a draw result, FIX or?

Apprentice
    Still impossible to have more than 10sec connexion,no games to see,no friends list.....
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Apprentice
    What to say in front of such incompetence! The seasons go by and the problems remain. Moderators and administrators tell us to wait, as if it was a little anomaly.
    On the other hand, they are much more inventive and reactive to encourage us to spend money. Will the game be restored before the end of the day, not sure maybe they are having a good Sunday meal like me.
    This game wants to be one of the best so please be much more responsive when such a big problem arises.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Hi Managers,

The team is continuing to work on this issue. We'll update the thread once again with more info as soon as we have more news. Thanks for your continued patience while we tackle it. Apologies once again for this.

SausyFC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast