Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Survey: Who do you support in real life?

Where are you from: Rome, Italy.

Your national team: Italy

Club of your heart: A.S. Roma

Why?: i was born in Rome and since i first saw Francesco Totti's love for the team, Roma, Roma's colours, Rome's Olympic stadium and i understood the values of being a football fan and the unique love Roma's fans feel for their team, i felt in love. I'm the "support your local team" kind of supporter and i will forever love my team even if it will fall and fail and even if it will never be one of the strongest teams. I'm forever bound with those colours and i will forever be a wolf. I just cannot understand who supports a team just because it is rich, famous, full of top players and always wins. This is not supporting a team, loving a team is another thing, it is love, like you can love a person.

What was the happiest time with your club?: 2000-2001, AS Roma champion of italy. Uh, and every time i see AS Roma's matches and i see the captain run like a boy and shot at opponent's goalkeeper like it's a CL final. 38 years old, an iron plaque and screws in his broken leg and still raging, tackling, making millimetric long throws and sweating through the field, still making spectacular goals and assists and being essential for his team. I challenge you to find someone else like him (except for Ryan Giggs, he is an eternal legend. Maximum respect for him).

Survey: Who do you support in real life?-stadio-della-roma-interno-curva-sud-con-tifosi.jpg

Survey: Who do you support in real life?-roma_42_672-458_resize.jpg

Survey: Who do you support in real life?-curva-sud-e1334128044693.jpg
    Last edited by ASRoma1927; 09-11-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    #HUNGRYFORGLORY

where you from Bristol England
    national team England
    club of my heart Bristol Rovers (currently non league after relegation last year)
    why ? long family association with the club plus the fact we lived next to the ground in Eastville
    Happiest time with my clubgoing to wembley and winning promotion I've followed the Gas through thick and thin even when they played in Bath which was a 12 mile drive die hard gas head we may not be the best but we entertain !!
    Saddest time with the club being relegated to the conference losing our league status.

I dint care to much for the likes of the Liverpool's the Chelsea's lower leagues is where it's at !!
    Last edited by Toggsy; 11-24-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Where are you from: Serbia
    Your national team: Serbia
    Club of your heart: Inter Milano
    Why? Because of this man: Javier Zanetti
    What was the happiest time with your club? The time when Mourinho was their manager. Happy times.

From Estonia
    We have our own team: Team Estonia
    Home team is FC Flora, allways liked them just liked them.
    Happiest times are: French winning title `98
    : Germany destroying Brazil this year
    and: Germany winnning title
    I like German football alot, they play the game like warriors- standing tall.
    Last edited by Kristjan-Tõnu Kahl; 11-28-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Postingan diatas keren banget
    sambil baca numpang cari rezeki iyaa

Hanya di Agen Bola, Bandar Bola Online, Situs Taruhan Bola, 7meter
    anda akan menemukan promosi dan hadiah unik serta lain daripada yang lain.
    Agen Bola ini selalu menyediakan promosi setiap periode sehingga sangat menyenangkan anggotanya.
    Langsung saja kunjungi situs kami dijamin para member akan nyaman dengan Agen bola terbaik dan terpercaya.
    Agen Bola, Bandar Bola Online, Situs Taruhan Bola, 7meter

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Let's make a neat list, please no second teams, no "in this country my team is this, in the other country, my team is that". Football is monogamous!! Just state the national team you support, the club of your heart and give us a short description of the main reasons why you support it along with the best moment of your life as a supporter!

Ok, please use this format, (get the format by quoting this post) :

• Where are you from
    • Your national team
    • Club of your heart
    • Why?
    • What was the happiest time with your club?

And try to stay ontopic, let's build a nice list!
    Hi, I´m from Germany and of course my national team is Germany. The club of my heart is BV Borussia Dortmund because in 1993 I met Ottmar Hitzfeld. My relationship lives in Dortmund and the fans of BVB remain faithful. The happiest time is always I don´t care if we loose, I just want to see a good fighting match and that the BVB never gives up!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Where you from? Belgium

National team? Belgium

Clubs of my heart? and why?
    KAA Gent (Belgium): Born there, study there. It's just a logical choice.
    Manchester United: Absolutely no idea how it started, I remember buying my one and only football jersey when I was 6 years old and it was a Manchester United jersey. My first memory is the 1999 CL final, probably the reason why I became a Red Devil.
    Juventus FC: Because Nedved is my favourite player and they have (had) some other great players like Del Piero and Buffon.

Happiest time with my club?
    KAA Gent: Winning the Belgian cup and a 2nd place in the league (by beating our biggest rivals 6-2 on the last matchday), both in 2010. I hope they soon can win league for the first time.
    Manchester United: 1999 CL final, but there were many other great moments.
    Juventus FC: Nedved and some other great players staying with Juventus after they degraded to the Serie B, although in general that wasn't the happiest time I was relieved that Nedved stayed.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Where are you from: Poland
    Your national team: Poland
    Club of your heart: F.C Barcelona
    Why?: Great team with a rich tradition and great players.
    What was the happiest time with your club?: Triple Crown, final Champions League with Manchaster United.

National Team : Indian ( Pretty much sucks at every game. but improving. Hope can see them in world cup before i die)
    Favorite Club : Liverpool
    Moments: Many : i) Winning CL against Milan in 2004-05 season. ( Down 3-0 , won 3-2 in penalties)
    ii) Last season, Suarez blowing away all opponents.
    iii) Brendan Rodgers ( and also Roy Hodgson) having faith in young Sterling

Where are you from Born and raised in England, south London; though I'm half German
    Your national team Both England and Germany equally - 2010 was an awkward one :P
    Club of your heart Chelsea
    Why? Dad was always a Chelsea fan and raised me to be the same. I had a Chelsea bib right from when I was born; and one of my earliest memories was dancing in the lounge when Zola scored; I don't remember the goal itself or who it was against, just remember the commentator screaming his name and my dad throwing a Chelsea scarf at me :P
    What was the happiest time with your club? Champions League final 2012 But my best night at the Bridge was the 4-1 against Napoli in the competition earlier that year. What an atmosphere that was!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast