View Poll Results: Should this thread be sticky?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 85.71%
  • No

2 14.29%
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Definitive Illegal Formation Rules

Will have a cases GK position can not be kicked, then forced to choose one other player to make a goalkeeper, whether it be illegal???
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by duchao View Post
    Will have a cases GK position can not be kicked, then forced to choose one other player to make a goalkeeper, whether it be illegal???
    It doesn't appear to be illegal. But, sometimes a weaker opponent will end up with 20% possession in that case, so there MAY be a small possession penalty for this.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Just thought of this formation
    3N-1-1-4-1. This doesn't seem to be illegal according to the updated post. Will it be illegal??? If unsure about it, I can try it in the league match tonight.

It is not even therein the table for counter formations so I was confused if this is legal......
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 11-07-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Stevie p likes this.

I also do not understand , What is Illegal squad?
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Apprentice
    saw the sept update ...... surely a DM is the same as DMC ? that's just wordplay
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    saw the sept update ...... surely a DM is the same as DMC ? that's just wordplay
    DM*
    The asterisk is a wildcard for L, C or R
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Apprentice
    OK ...so why isn't MR and ML included as having a midfield player as 3 ? ( not that im using them atm )
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    OK ...so why isn't MR and ML included as having a midfield player as 3 ? ( not that im using them atm )
    As I said above, the asterisk(*) is a wildcard for L, C or R

• at least 3 midfielders (DM*, M*, AM*) at least one of which has to be an DMC or MC

I've a cup opponnent who set his tactic in strange way like this:
    GK-DL-DC-DMC-ML-MC-MC-AMC-AMC-ST-ST. I suppose it's illegal because number of defenders, but this gut is experienced and his team is strong, so I'm not sure if this is illegal. Could you guys confirm?

Definitive Illegal Formation Rules-formation.jpg
    I played with this formation 2 seasons and no problem ... and last matches i always have 20 % possesion .. can you pls fix this or tell me what to do ?

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast