View Poll Results: Should this thread be sticky?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 85.71%
  • No

2 14.29%
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Definitive Illegal Formation Rules

Quote Originally Posted by JanCz View Post
    I've a cup opponnent who set his tactic in strange way like this:
    GK-DL-DC-DMC-ML-MC-MC-AMC-AMC-ST-ST. I suppose it's illegal because number of defenders, but this gut is experienced and his team is strong, so I'm not sure if this is illegal. Could you guys confirm?
    Two backline defenders makes it illegal, yes. Also, no right winger makes it illegal.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Little_camel View Post
    Attachment 15208
    I played with this formation 2 seasons and no problem ... and last matches i always have 20 % possesion .. can you pls fix this or tell me what to do ?
    I don't know why this happened??? 4-1-2-1-2 ND is a legal formation d is widely used, it is one of my fav. Other things also seem fine. Was ur opponent much higher Quality than u????

Quote Originally Posted by Little_camel View Post
    Attachment 15208
    I played with this formation 2 seasons and no problem ... and last matches i always have 20 % possesion .. can you pls fix this or tell me what to do ?
    Can you post some screenshots showing the possession, and the opponent's team?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Lightbulb

So I've made a formation, had 20% possesion because it's illegal (didnt know there are illegal formations at all back then), checked the forum, fixed the prob, everything is okay now.
    Definitive Illegal Formation Rules-form.jpg Definitive Illegal Formation Rules-ss1.jpg
    I actually won that game, but I was stunned by the possesion, so I set up a friendly match and had the same possesion (understandable 20-80) and lost to a guy, that I won 2 days before that without a problem.

But my question is, that formation I used, it's a well known formation in real-life football (I was told it's called the MW formation), why is it illegal in the game? I understand its because of only 2 players in the last line but still, it's a good formation that shouldn't be illegal.
    Please notice that DML, DMC and DMR are playing defensively, too.
    Last edited by Pivac Momčina; 11-23-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Is this a Illegal formation

3 X DC
    1XDMR
    1X ML
    3XMC
    2X SC??

no. for being illigal you have to play with less than 3 defenders or no wings at all or no striker at all(you need at least 1) or less than 3 midfielders. Midfielders, are the next possitions dm c,r,l m c,r,l and am c,r,l

Quote Originally Posted by Pivac Momčina View Post
    But my question is, that formation I used, it's a well known formation in real-life football (I was told it's called the MW formation), why is it illegal in the game? I understand its because of only 2 players in the last line but still, it's a good formation that shouldn't be illegal.
    Please notice that DML, DMC and DMR are playing defensively, too.
    From the first post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

Please note:

1. "Illegal formation" means it incurs a possession penalty in the game Top Eleven.
    2. We can't change that, if you don't like it, take it up with Nordeus.
    3. Using an Illegal formation results in 20% possession. Yes, you might still win.
    4. The above "rules" have been TESTED and confirmed many times. They are accurate to the best of my knowledge.
    5. Please provide evidence (in-game screenshots) if you believe the findings above are wrong. "That's not true" because "I used ...." or "I played against ..." comments will be ignored without supporting evidence (screenshots).
    6. Post-match results are inconclusive for various reasons. If a formation appears to be legal, but shows a 20% possession in post-match results (one you didn't watch), first check the GK in the game - if that is his natural position, and you find no other reason for the possession penalty, test the formation yourself. If it IS illegal, make a screenshot and post here please.

"Please provide evidence (in-game screenshots) if you believe the findings above are wrong. "That's not true" because "I used ...." or "I played against ..." comments will be ignored without supporting evidence (screenshots)."

how to counter 5-2-1AMR-2?

is 4-3-2-1 a illegal tactic???
    st
    amc---amc
    mc_mc_mc
    dr_dc--dc_dr
    Last edited by Darshan Deshpande; 12-25-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast