Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: I need help …. Guide

  1. #51
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    7
    Please somebody, if I want to go defend very hard what should I choose in play offside trap, on or off? And also in focus passing (maybe here it doesnt matter)?

  2. #52
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,505
    no offside
    not long passing
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #53
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    5
    https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...tml#post630829

    Im with phone in hard place so i can't copypaste now so here is link to my problem. 4-2-2-2 opponents formation. I decided to try 3-4-3. I need my strongest players to this match so 3-5-1 isn't possible. What tactics you suggest to me. I have number one scorer and hes team has number two scorer. We both win every match about 5-0. He's team is little bit better but he has much yellow and if i remember right it has couple reds also ( not sure if all is league match-cards). I need this win bad because he is #1 in league and im #3 with one match lesser than #2. Help is needed.

    Formation:
    DL DC DR
    ML MC MC MR
    AML AMR
    ST

  4. #54
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    no offside
    not long passing
    Thank you!

    I have one more question, the player bonus also decrease 2% every day as team bonus, or it never decrease?

  5. #55
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannu Karpo View Post
    https://forum.topeleven.com/formatio...tml#post630829

    Im with phone in hard place so i can't copypaste now so here is link to my problem. 4-2-2-2 opponents formation. I decided to try 3-4-3. I need my strongest players to this match so 3-5-1 isn't possible. What tactics you suggest to me. I have number one scorer and hes team has number two scorer. We both win every match about 5-0. He's team is little bit better but he has much yellow and if i remember right it has couple reds also ( not sure if all is league match-cards). I need this win bad because he is #1 in league and im #3 with one match lesser than #2. Help is needed.

    Formation:
    DL DC DR
    ML MC MC MR
    AML AMR
    ST
    If you wan't to improve your tactical skills, I suggest to read from the beginning so to understand the logic of the game (and maybe football general).
    If your opponent has 2 STs, with what logic you are using only one DC (and without the help at least of a DMC) ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #56
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,505
    Quote Originally Posted by barnabasfuto View Post
    Thank you!

    I have one more question, the player bonus also decrease 2% every day as team bonus, or it never decrease?
    This thread is to help you go from step B to step C or D.
    But you must make some steps on your own or you won't make it.
    You mean that you cannot observe tomorrow that your players lost a 2% from their player bonus
    and you want an answer to that ?
    ok
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  7. #57
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This thread is to help you go from step B to step C or D.
    But you must make some steps on your own or you won't make it.
    You mean that you cannot observe tomorrow that your players lost a 2% from their player bonus
    and you want an answer to that ?
    ok
    Instead of asking stupid, mallet questions (because its very hard to you to answer because its a different forum) it would have been shorter to you to answer my question.

  8. #58
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    5
    Yeah that was dumb move fo sure but my defenders still did good. Stopped lotof attacks and that one goal they did was on penaltyshot. I tied after that so it didn't go that bad.. 4-1-3-2 next time perhaps. Learn process afterall...
    And i tied with one R card

  9. #59
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,505
    Stopped lot of attacks and that one goal they did was on penalty shot.
    You must leave out of your mind the scenes from live animation.
    I know, looks weird but what you see in the game is only the expression of the match calculations.
    Doesn't matter if he scored with a penalty or if your ST couldn't shoot from the box.
    The result is that you got a draw when you could win that. So next time or another time you should use a better formation (for example a 4-5-1 V).
    Of course luck has always a big role
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 3 Days Ago at 04:11 PM.
    Anarşi likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456