Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 76 of 76
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: I need help …. Guide

  1. #71
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I usually play hard attacking, does anyone know how much additional condition it requires? I assume this additional condition consumed does not add to gaining?
    I think I wrote it before but repeat
    Only High pressing and man to man orders increase condition loss.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2. #72
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Hi Nik, for early matches I noticed you advised against training first eleven. Only train bench so we will play first 11 with 8 percent TPB. Is there a reason for this? I am assuming most of us have greens to cover it especially for impt matches.
    When I wrote it, there wasn't the TPB. Only the 4X10% bonus.
    But so far, I haven't seen any useful effect of the TPB in team's performance.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #73
    Dreamer Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think I wrote it before but repeat
    Only High pressing and man to man orders increase condition loss.
    Appreciate it NIk. This post mentions Hard attacking and defending does use more condition though.
    Maybe it’s not relevant anymore.

    I need help ….  Guide-13b3c9a1-4419-41e5-a3d0-afd80d5a6e20.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  4. #74
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,471
    yes, some things have changed.
    Like injuries for example.
    Now a player who got injured yesterday and you fixed him, he won't get another injury for the next (about) 10 days.
    Also if a player was injured, then you are sure that you won't have another injury during that game so you can spend all your 3 subs without that fear.
    Sillybq likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #75
    Dreamer Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yes, some things have changed.
    Like injuries for example.
    Now a player who got injured yesterday and you fixed him, he won't get another injury for the next (about) 10 days.
    Also if a player was injured, then you are sure that you won't have another injury during that game so you can spend all your 3 subs without that fear.
    I knew about the 1 per game but not the safe for 10 days. You are a TE encyclopedia

  6. #76
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I knew about the 1 per game but not the safe for 10 days. You are a TE encyclopedia
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-injuries.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678