Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: I need help …. Guide

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    At old times I was saying that the game is 30% Luck/fixed result, 30% players/quality, 30% tactics/coaching, 10% miscellaneous.
    Last two years game engine has changed. I would say that now is 50%-20%-20%-10% but still we have to do whatever is in our hands.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I use a 451v defensive counter formation. Do most players play it offensively now? And if so what are the tactics used and mentality?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Sora Kanata
    God

What is the best order for 4-5-1 flat?
    My team is 10% stronger. So, i think its better to play offensive.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tampano; 07-31-2019 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Typo

I don't use that formation, don't know.
    But stronger than who ? playing how ? going for what ?
    If you don't know where to go , don't know to show the road

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't use that formation, don't know.
    But stronger than who ? playing how ? going for what ?
    If you don't know where to go , don't know to show the road
    My team is stronger 10% than my opponent. Here is my opponent. Maybe u know how to play against this squad?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Then you must go from the beginning of the thread and read the first posts.
    The meaning of this thread is to make you understand, think and build your own formation and tactics for every game.
    For example , you opponent has only one ST.
    Why to use 2 DCs (and not put Praytino as DMC) ?

Subs
    Some hints about how the game works

- A sub gives an extra green so good to get it as you may have 50 official games + asso games + friendlies + events.
    - With a sub, you can reverse a bad score or if the game is stuck in a not desired score.
    Don't be too late, round 60-65' min it's ok.
    First half is too early I think (except for a GKs really bad performance)
    At break time it's ok if it's not going good.
    - If you 're winning 1-0 but the game is tight, don't do a sub. This can reverse the score but for the other side.
    - If you sub a defender, you may conceded a goal, so do that only for an injury or your defender has really bad rate (bellow 5,8) or a card and bad rate or you have nothing to loose.
    - If one player has a yellow card, keep an eye in his rate. If it's still high, above 7, keep him in the game.
    If it's decreasing 1-2 times in a row, sub him to protect him from a 2nd yellow.
    Also keep an eye in his morale.
    Morale many times is working like an indicator who is in a low form or gonna make a bad performance or a fatal action in a next game.
    So don't rush to have them all in a max morale because you won't be able to recognize that player.
    - If you see your oppo manager doing 2-3 subs, better activate the mtm order so to boost a little your defense.
    Might be a dangerous situation.
    - Do 2 subs and keep the last one for the end.
    - You don't know what can happen . I mean an injury.
    Remember that there is the rule of only one injury in a TE game so if you had already one injured player, you are secure from that.
    - About 85' -86' it's the last min you can make a sub. After that it's too late (except some times when there is a delay in your clock).
    - Players you can make a sub are
    MCs - if the have bellow 6,8
    AMs if the have bellow 7
    ST if the have bellow 6,8
    DMC if have bellow 7-6,8
    GK if have bellow 6
    For the GK I usually make an exception. If conceded a goal early and his rates go from red to red, is the player I might sub early in the game.
    Better a -1* -2* sub player than a player with very bad rate.

If your free-kick taker has a low rate (a bad day) , you may not sub him but put another player for the free-kicks.

There are two old bugs in the game
    A delay in the stats > go in some other screen of the menu and return to the game to see the fresh one.
    A delay in a sub > After your sub, move another player in his (same bx, not position) so to tab another time the V button.
    Impt bump

Condition bonus doesn't reduce the condition loss during the game.
    Reduce the penalty in calculations because of low condition.

- Also if you use high pressing or man to man, gives extra condition loss but that doesn't go to gaining.
    - Extra time (and c.l.) gives extra gaining.

cl> condition loss
    For example
    a training with a set that gives 18% cl, a player gain 4% skills
    a match with 22% cl , gain 5% skills
    a match, using high pressing and mtm, gives 40% cl and gain also 4% skills
    a match with extra time and 30% cl , gain 5%

The effect of cl depends of the Wheel of Fortune I describe here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html

In some games the cl penalty multiplies X10 and gives a critical disadvantage, in other games it's just a X1 and has minor effect.

So someone can say, "Look, I played with players condition in reds but still won."
    Ok, but if continue that, after 2-3 games you may loose badly from a weak team.

If the condition bonus effect was to reduce c loss, then using it 5 times would have been obvious.

So I find condition bonus when in some games you use high pressing and man to man from the start and the games goes to extra time.
    In this case it can be helpful.
    But if addition bonus give something % extra, I prefer to use attack or defense.
    Usually I have a lot of supporters so I have the 15% ball possession from there (and my presence of course) .
    Seriously? That's what condition bonus does?

There are also preparations you must do about your team

- Win Bonus : remember to set lv3 or lv4 , the higher

- Training bonus : try to have the max, 10% in every category. If your bonus is low, try to get the 10% previous day so with the daily reduction of -2%, to be at 8%. Then, the day of the final, go for the 10%. If it's low, 4 or 6% then you must do a lot of training to make it 10% and this is not good for the day of your final (semi-final).
    If your critical game is early in the morning (10-11.00) I recommend not to train your basic squad, only the bench players.
    If it's later hour, give a training with all your team once and later try to catch the 10% with your bench players.
    X2 video is your priority.

- if you have a league match before your final and it's home, try to change the hour after your final (if it's possible) with 2 tokens.
    If you can't, try to keep some of your key players in the bench to have them fresh for the final.

- Check if you have players with yellow cards and try to "protect" them for your final.
    If you lack some position, maybe you could buy a new player from the market (not a scout list player). A low 5* with 2-3 token can help too.

- Check the form of your players. If someone is in de-forme period, bench him.
    Try not to replenish the morale of your players with boosters often.
    Let them play with good morale (not set them every time to perfect).
    This can work as an indicator, to detect which one is going down, up or the same.
    Then , the day of the final, give the players with good moral, a double blue pack. The players with very good, just leave them.

- If you have to choose players for your final, check who is performing better in that competition
    If you spot some players that played better in the Cup or CH.L., prefer those.
    Hi Nik, for early matches I noticed you advised against training first eleven. Only train bench so we will play first 11 with 8 percent TPB. Is there a reason for this? I am assuming most of us have greens to cover it especially for impt matches.

I usually play hard attacking, does anyone know how much additional condition it requires? I assume this additional condition consumed does not add to gaining?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-09-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast