Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New Events - Share your Ideas-

No events please, regular games only.

Apprentice
    More events where we win more jerseys and emblems.

Rookie
    Not an idea for a new event but for the special sponsor.
    It's really time to create an option to claim the rewards the first day of the new season.
    Yesterday I forgot to claim the rewards and now it's gone... So frustrating!!!

Addicted
    give chose option to special skills at sponsor event, for example for def, midfielder and attacker so you can chose who you will improve in your team, other thing can be that skill can be storaged or take over to next season so someone for academy can get it, there was same skill for 2 or season, beside why that skill can be learned by player without skill??, normal progres in real football will be otherwise that player without skill cant learn it

Make the teams in the events easier to beat how can I beat a team with 150% when mine is 110%? Just make them more easily or just their level would be similar to my team for example my team is 100% the teams in the event should be between 85% to 115% just to be fair matches. We all don't have the money to buy tokens and every time our team is at its max.

I suggest being able to add your association teammates as friends, so you can help support them in their other matches.

Changes in event king of kings - person who holds maximum trophies is in the first place no doubt. But the problem is, in the last minute opponents start attacking by using infinite tokens, which makes no sense. My suggestion is that the one who holds the spot (1st, 2nd,3rd) for maximum amount of time, holds the spot. To hold the spot for maximum amount of time, one should play regularly and use all his challenges( free/token). This makes the event more competitive and fair enough for the one who actually deserves the rewards. Thank you.

Agreed, I have faced similar situation. My opponent team was 144% and my team was 103%. Also average teams in my competition were 120-125%.Very unfair match making. Please fix this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
    Make the teams in the events easier to beat how can I beat a team with 150% when mine is 110%? Just make them more easily or just their level would be similar to my team for example my team is 100% the teams in the event should be between 85% to 115% just to be fair matches. We all don't have the money to buy tokens and every time our team is at its max.
    Agreed, I have faced similar situation. My opponent team was 144% and my team was 103%. Also average teams in my competition were 120-125%.Very unfair match making. Please fix this issue

An association side event where each member contributes 2-4 players to form a representative team and play other associations.
    This builds teamwork, planning and coordination between members.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast