Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: New Events - Share your Ideas-

Quote Originally Posted by _Renaldo_ View Post
    Time and time again, I can have a balanced starting 11 all at 105% and have an overall of 110% but im playing against a team thats 85-90% but just because he has 2-3 players over 140% that enough to beat me. The rest 8-9 players all under 70% but just his 2-3 players that are strong is enough, thats not fair at all, so what that tells me is to only focus on 2-4 players only and forget the rest
    I can tell you are pretty upset about this as your post last week was very similar. There are key positions that everyone trains and white skills matter. Balanced teams which are well trained do very well. I have seen 105 quality teams with whites above 200 beat much stronger teams with lower whites.

I would prefer if the game was more consistent. Not allowing untrained inactive teams to beat well trained active teams. Or at least lower the probability of such upsets.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 09-09-2022 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roguelover View Post
    club legends mini event : by completing certain tasks we get a chance to bring back our club legends for certain no of games or 1 full season
    a club can bring back maximum of 3 club legends
    Muy buena idea, y creación hall of Fame del club

How about an event where we face off against the various departments in nordeus. Their star players can be named after real staff if privacy isnt an issue. We already know some of their names from linkedin/glassdoor and other public sites and there are those videos on youtube as well.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by JTBOY View Post
    I feel that when you auction or sell a player, you should also get a share of tokens used to buy the player. It'll make the player market more competitive because some people (like me🌝) don't have an account to spend real money on tokens

Receiving tokens from sales/auctions would help to strengthen your squad better cause you'll have another way of making tokens

Nordeus please act on this...pleeeeease 🥺🤲

Excellent idea!

And I think the number of bids in an auction should be limited per user. Since the beginning of the season it is common to see 15, 20 offers in the auction of a single player coming from the same user. This inflates the auction value to an unrealistic value. If each player could give a maximum of 5 bids per player - for example - this auction madness would end with 40, 50 tokens per player
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    Excellent idea!

And I think the number of bids in an auction should be limited per user. Since the beginning of the season it is common to see 15, 20 offers in the auction of a single player coming from the same user. This inflates the auction value to an unrealistic value. If each player could give a maximum of 5 bids per player - for example - this auction madness would end with 40, 50 tokens per player
    I also believe that the player market should be limited as it is in real football. In other words, open the player market the first 5 days of a new season and the first three days of the second leg of the league. Players should not be bought or sold between those two open market periods, in addition, negotiation between teams should always be ongoing as they are during real football, then concluded and finalized in those open market days. Tokens should be paid also, In selling a player a minimum number of tokens per quality % and market price of a player should be set then a manager could negotiate up or down the tokens and the money.
    vinim likes this.

Rookie
    Make it possible to buy stronger players than 150% in any way. Why would it not be possible to buy the league top scorer or a big talent?
    khris and vinim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hweegenaar View Post
    Why would it not be possible to buy the league top scorer or a big talent?
    I don't think a manager will sell their top scorer who is gain a 10℅ finishing on next level

Sent from my 220333QBI using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverbx View Post
    Not an event but I think 4 players for the academy it's not enough.
    I think more players will be perfect. It's our academy after all! 4 players are not enough
    Or at least higher quality players. I have maxed out academy and still get 60-70% players from academy. What a waste
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    Excellent idea!

Both ideas are great. The auctioning system can really use some work. I hope the next update focuses on such improvements more than cosmetic updates.
    vinim likes this.

Hi, I'm new member of this forum.
    I don't know where is the right place to express my idea. hopefully this is the right theme.
    I propose the developer add a chat feature between managers. So, managers can appreciate each other's games, or to just say "Hello" or say "you played well today"
    maloukees likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast