Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New Events - Share your Ideas-

New Events - Share your Ideas-

Let's keep a sticky thread where to gather ideas to improve seasonal events we are usually playing.

Feel free to share your ideas, suggestions, improvements to the current events etc

I'm gonna start with an idea to improve the tours, mixing them with the KoH... leveled, with a League of 10 teams....

So lets imagine we mix both events, we have a Tour with 7 cities, and a League with 10 Teams.
    Ive been thinking between different options we could play...
    One could be very simple, Reaching Top 4 allow managers to, unlock the 1st City, and play to get the rewards... 2nd day, if we reach top 4, same situation, we unlock city 2, and we could have like 10 days to unlock the 7 cities.

Another option would be one more competitive... where "don't reaching the top 4" would mean, lose a city... too,
    another variant could be, consideer the city as a "door" to play the daily matches so, first we could have to play vs the city 1, to earn the key of the City, then, we would be able to play the KoH vs other teams, and Top 4 would allow us to collect the 2nd key, facing the 2nd city team, and then, with the same league teams, we could collect trophies... and like this till reach the 7th level.

Another option, mixing more strategy...
    could be, for example, if every city, needs a min' of required trophies ¿? ... so we could do all the tour once every day... but, it would be a strategic tour because, once 2 teams reach the same city, these could have the option, to face a "real team" that reached that level instead the city bot team, and this situation could turn into a situation where the loser, would lose a city level, and the winner would advance... so it really allow many strategic variants to have more entertaining tours.

A quick and easily managed cup format, as we currently have. With 2 matches per day
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Hi!!!

I wish the event not only have "Top Scorer Challenge", but also "Top Play Maker"(Assist) and "Top Clean Sheet".
    And it should not be limited in League, could start in Champions League, Super League and Cup.

Thank you!!
    OBorsa likes this.

Dear, I am awaiting a worthy solution for my case.
    I was in a sequence of 70 unbeaten games and 37 victories, I won the Champions League first game 3-0.
    There is no possibility of accepting a return match that did not happen with a 3 x 0 result for the opponent who was about 24% weaker.
    The least you can do is simulate the game again without the coaches.
    The correct thing would be to reschedule the game today, or at most tomorrow, as we only have a league match.

Good afternoon Nordeus.

Any feedback on the solution for my game that didn't happen?

Will we do it tomorrow?

I'm waiting!
    MARCO CAIA likes this.

I propose teams that don't qualify for promotions for three consecutive seasons be drawn in the same league.

This will ensure tankers will all play together. It would be fun to watch them try to lose to one another!
    roguelover, khris and vinim like this.

club legends mini event : by completing certain tasks we get a chance to bring back our club legends for certain no of games or 1 full season
    a club can bring back maximum of 3 club legends
    club name: arsenal fc

CUP TITLES:4 /runners:2 times

CH LEAGUE TITLES:2 /runners up:2 times

LEAGUE TITLES: 9/runners up:3 times

BEST SEASON:INVINCIBLE LEAGUE SEASON AND CH LEAGUE DOUBLE IN 25TH SEASON

Suggestion to include some rewards in the special sponsor for achievements within the friendly championship just to give it more purpose and more incentive to actually play it as the rewards for placing is fairly uninspiring. People may use more rests before a match, pay for more tokens to beat their friends ect therefore the company make there cash from it being more worthwhile too.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaboloiro68 View Post
    Dear, I am awaiting a worthy solution for my case.
    I was in a sequence of 70 unbeaten games and 37 victories, I won the Champions League first game 3-0.
    There is no possibility of accepting a return match that did not happen with a 3 x 0 result for the opponent who was about 24% weaker.
    The least you can do is simulate the game again without the coaches.
    The correct thing would be to reschedule the game today, or at most tomorrow, as we only have a league match.
    What you've experienced is unfortunately a walkover, a auto 3-0 when the oppo have not enough players and count as draw. It has been reported...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast