Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Have a fun adventure in kiwi land!

still too lazy to post pics

ah public hotspots, one of the worst things ever, at least the drinks here are amazing, compared to the other cafes i went to yesterday. sad to say the drinks suck compared to what i can make

so a friend taking care of some of my accounts told me to look into the league because there was something fun, how right was he. over the past few days 3 spontaneous token buyers filled with scouts popped out of the woodworks, and theyre not doing as hawt as goonskies. ah the joyses, when their precious teams aint got no nothing on no goosnkieses. itll probably be short lived soon enough since im seeing tons of injuries in rags to riches, goonskies may be next on trollinhos hitlist

sad truth is i forgot when i sold jake willis, erin rambo, and someone else, but they sold for over 2X the original bidding amount so im kind of happy. lori kochy-kochy, piers murtle and tommy vermin are next in my dump useless deadwood list
    also, proud of yoyo manpogo for trolling the assist and rating charts, i knew he could surpass luke poleski this season

dont know when i can do a proper commentary thing, hopefully sometime in the near future. camping adventure starts tomorrow for a few days, til then ;P
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

check up

after an awesome camping trip and a once in a lifetime new years eve party, i can honestly say im feeling
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvlWP4lQ6m8‎

so a friend i appointed as ass(istant) manger did an awesomely good job IMHO, he does have his own team at level 5 so i shouldnt be too surprised
    funny thing is under his rulings he suffered no injuries, no token usage, and he lost to the top of the league chelsea, an infamous instantaneous token buyer, by just 1 goal, where other teams lost by 5. i smell another znofrelius in him

he bought only 1 player on rags to riches, a 4* 19YO keeper. ill just wait til i can snatch up a 5* 18YO and dub thee 'bent wooden ruler'. not sure if goonskies can buy any high quality youngens because at our level an 18YO costs around 10M, and i have yet to reach 5M on goonskies
    would love to replace chestnut with either aluminium, seaman (i dont even have to be creative here) or lehmann
    if i can buy some amazing youngens on both teams at seasons end, expect a full rename of the entire team
    and as an easter egg ill probably name the best player IMHO Fonzacus Znofrelius for the LOLs. sad thing is it wont be a CAM (my best position IRL) since i use the a 4-4-2

================================================== ========================

UPDATE

failed with embedding video, tis a sad day -.-
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-03-2014 at 07:13 AM. Reason: even more confused
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

not the editing i had in mind, but i think it looks awesome
    Conquer World Stage One: Achievement Get! Commencing Stage Two...

oh great and powerful forum staff *wink wink*, i am in ever so desperate need of help *hint hint*! if only one can come to my rescue *nudge nudge*, and edit the thread URL to make it shorter *twinkle twinkle?*

UPDATE

dont know why my old 'fonz fauzi bin ridho's been getting more viewers and stuff than LD072
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-04-2014 at 08:12 AM. Reason: new note
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

so from half a dayish with the new sig i got around 100 views, compared to the standard 10ish views. you guys must really be into salt, learning new languages, family guy, and ads. no, my ads do not give tokens/packs XD

===================

thats weird, cant send PMs even after redoing them thrice, ah well, ill just reply to yours here

i didnt add your 'followers' and 'the one where i cant send a friend request to' FB accoutns because you young whipper snappers are hard to understand with your new age FB. send a request over to me
    and
    'Goonskies - From Rags to Riches' sounds short and sweet, plus more real estate for me sig. and as big kudos add something like 'catz wuz heerz' to the title (hopefully not the URL)/first post
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Lo and Behold, an Interview Appears!

=== Goonskies ===

As the final days of the league inches (stupid imperialnese. centimetres doesnt sound right) closer, Goonskies have no more games to waste. The final 5 matches are all against the top of the leagues, The Elite Four (excluding goonskies) of Pokemon, The Ender Dragon of Minecraft, and Trollinho of Top Eleven. A slipped point may cost Goonskies The second place League Title. The loss away against fifth place ??? may come back and haunt Head Coach Fonzacus in the coming days.

---

goonskies are in a slump ATM, and im not confident since (ill post this later in the general section) streaks and slumps usually last a week

=== Rags to Riches ===

In hopes of tomorrow's Champions League match against Malik FC, I decided to do an interview to remember. The match takes place at 19:46 New Zealand +12 (FFS seriously the dictionary im using doesnt have zealand in it, i had a mini panic attack and said howTF can i spell zealand incorrectly..?) Three new players were bought in preparation for the match against Malik FC, the only other team stronger than Rags to Riches FC, and a token buyer, in the closing rounds of the Champions League. The transfers in are all 5*, they are a twenty-one year old goalkeeper and nordgen Ricardo Duarte, A.K.A 'Bent Wooden Ruler' (yeah, finally found my wooden ruler!!!), twenty-eight year old center and right back Paul Sheridan, and thirty year old striker Vujo Emeghara all for just one token each (yeah, sad truth, on my server its like there are 4 5* players per other quality level, also another sad truth, i cant buy anyone on goonskies, and im broke on rags to riches). Rags to Riches FC are missing 2 5* players from a 5* team.
    How will tomorrow's game be decided? Will there be another let down as last season's dramatic end?

---

so pumped with rags to riches ATM i just lost it. theyre doing far better than that other loser team up top
    renamed those i know ill be keepeing for a while, as always i dont remember their old names, im terrible with names.dont care about nationality, except for pee wee so yeah i proudly present;
    1 - GK - Bent - Wooden Ruler
    3 - CB - Sheeza - Brick House
    7 - CM - Pee Wee - Kee Wee

also changed my pic and fan club too, might change the FB name and stadium as well later on
    so yeah i opened up a random one piece episode, and 388 popped open XD
    pic - big emperor - 367
    fan club ↓
    nihongo (japanese) - Hentai Hikou no Ichimi
    brute translation - Formation Flying of Crew OR Pervert Delinquent of Crew
    cool translation - flying formation crew OR perverted delinquent crew
    its obvious which one im aiming after

=== UPDATE ===

forgot about the other matches i have for tomorrow. i honestly dont care about them because you know, league matches against first and second, from bottom
    if i jynxed myself there id probably be pissed for a few days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-goonsies.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-raggedyberich.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-05-2014 at 09:45 AM. Reason: forgot about other matches
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Oh Great and Powerful Away Game God, Grant Us Your POWER!!!

not doing an interview, more like another check up
    so yeah just had a 1-1 game against malik at home, felt pretty good IMHO since i was sorta expecting a heavy defeat missing an RM. watched it on both teams (another sad truth i just remembered i wasnt watching on goonskies during halftime). next games on tomorrows tomorrow, and weatherman told us its going to be drizzling. sure hope so, so i dont go out and about and forget about the game
    oh great and powerful away game god, help us reach for the skies!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Rags to Champions League Trophy?

The second leg of the Champions League Semi-Final is under three hours away at Malik FC's Stadium. The tension unbearable. It is if tension united and transformed into people. The streets are empty due to the tension. The "people" you see are just tensionoids. The "vehicles" are just tension-infused tumbleweeds. Everything else you see outside is just a lie to get you to chase for the cake, which is just tensions' way for you to do their grunt work. The only way to be immune from tension is to read this post over and over again.

Head Coach Znofrelius is leading the Hentai Hikou no Ichimi (Perverted Delinquent Crew) for their sacrificial ceremony. They have researched day and night to try to persuade the favor of The Away Game God only to find out that The One likes Jar-Jar Binks. A large animal the Gungans use as the shield generator is seen made entirely out of Malik FC's supporters Real Madrid (wow, must be a super team to have RM as a supporters). The Crew are in a full makeshift Jar-Jar Binks cosplay costume as they wreak havoc in Norway, and blame The Trade Federation for not killing off the Gungans.

=====

in other news, goonskies and rags to riches have won their morning matches. they better not go back into their slump or else...

as an added bonus, i think im going to rename some of the rags to riches players to
    4 People Whose Legal Names Prophesized Their Fate | Cracked.com
    5 Most Embarrassing Emergency Rescue Calls | Cracked.com
    they should fit in (IQ wise) with everyday items

=== AFTER MATCH ===

Oh the woe, another shutout by just a goal difference, for the second Champions League run in a row. Pee Wee Kee Wee scored the opening goal, but two more random goals came from Malik FC. It is a sad day for Master Chief Kee Wee as all hope for Rags to Riches to continue on their merry journey was on his shoulder.

===

ah well, better luck next season. ima say he was scared, he didnt watch the first match
    time to use 1 of my idioms
    saved by the nevermind... 'that was a twofer' (dane cook, gotta admit that was awesome), a double randbow, the indefeated, inbeatable, unvincible duet - a yellow card and an injury, must suck for him
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-rags-vs-malik.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-rags-vs-malik-aftermatch.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-08-2014 at 10:01 AM. Reason: forgot didnt upload pic AND after matchsies
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Game Against Chelsea

A superb game happened while I was drinking coffee. Leaders Chelsea barely left with a win against now-in-third-place Goonskies. The league has been lit aflame as other managers flocked to Goonskies side, as only Goonskies can fully take on Chelsea. Now with hope hanging their head in shame, the league is over Chelsea remains inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible the entire season, shunning the duet Goonskies and Rags to Riches.

With the crowd leaving in dismay, a circle in the middle of the parking lot with stick figures depicting demons was drawn. Managers supporting Goonskies and their supporters, along with both Goonskies and Rags to Riches party were quietly chanting 'O-o-O-O-O-m-m-m' (dont know how to type that thing where people say when meditating) and performing seppuku. Their souls were happily leaving their bodies and performed a tap dance to show off their new found freedom from this terrible world.

A very controversial goal happened in the seventy-ninth minute as Legendary Flop Fernando Torres scored the winner. That is all the proof we need to state it was a controversial goal. Trollinho may be on their side this season, but becoming an enemy of the Wankin' Goons and Perverted Delinquent Crew is a loss in any book awaited in fairy tales where the villain reigns supreme at the end.

===

rags to riches have a game in an hourish, will watch and probably post anew
    kind of disappointed no one else watched the game, was hoping some kind of a
    ganbatte fonz sama, anata wa saiko no saiko des!!! ore tachi wa anata o ai****e
    do your best lord fonz, you are the best of the best!!! we wub you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-guns-chelsea.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-09-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: grammer errors >;P

kudos to cat

didnt want to ruin a happy post, so new post

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...team-form.html
    since it completely disregards what i posted there, ill happily call this a troll result
    -players under 2*s my players
    -players out of position (3 injuries, even secondayr keeper not warming the bench)
    -unmanaged team
    if i keep ranting here ill get pissed, off for the daysies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-rags-slump-stranded.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 01-09-2014 at 07:28 PM.

kudos to cat

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast