Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Goonskies - From Rags to Riches

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I wish I could change that, match days are really wacky aren't they? (I do know they *are* testing a maybe fix for the time zone problem. No ideas on when it will be in actual release, though) I drink lots of coffee.

Failing that you can sacrifice Valuable Golden Coins to the Altar of Match Time Change.
    littledude072 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I wish I could change that, match days are really wacky aren't they? (I do know they *are* testing a maybe fix for the time zone problem. No ideas on when it will be in actual release, though) I drink lots of coffee.

Failing that you can sacrifice Valuable Golden Coins to the Altar of Match Time Change.
    awesomeness
    thats what i find funny too, i wanted the match to be changed to 10:30 the same day, but instead it moved to the empty day. im hoping with the little 'valuable golden coins' i can sacrafice at the 'altar of match time change' i can hopefully move match days. my skill of 'altering the space-time continuum' is at level 50, so it should help
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Mystery Virus Hits Rags to Riches FC and Goonskies to Face Top of the League Su Su FC

Rags to Riches are being ravaged by a mystery virus. Two more players 'dropped like flies' in today's match against Fortif FC, and as the other two matches, no cards were issued to the opponents. The Sponge-uh Bobre Army have begun mobilizing their forces around the city in an attempt to blockade the virus, but many supporters fell to a shallow grave. Could Goonskies be affected by the virus too?

It is that time again where Goonskies have to face a stronger opponent, this time Top of the League Su Su FC. Drawing the dawn match 1-1 against Duong FC (2) (because of a friend watched in the 80th minute, i concede in the 83rd minute -.-"). Wankin' Goons are now on a headhunt for fellow manager Kunria Ganjar of Kunria FC.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

doom n gloom mode for a bit

now who would like a post stating injuries i had 2 injuries a match 3 days straight, now the fourth? such a strange world, you guys must be against me. go my sponge-uh bobre army
    yep, another 2 players bite the dust, im thinking about clearing them out since most of them have +5 days injury. boss is up next, so yeah, hard tackle: on, cripple them. tranny markets filled up with 3* players, what ever shall i do? i obviously dont have enough red candies to give out from my van. i also ran out of bullets so my gun isnt as frightening as it used to

on the other hand, goonskies dont have a match today, i failed to change match days. ill probably play a match against rags to riches and trollinho FC. the favor of the unholy cheeky ghost of match time was not with me today, but the fonz is. and may the fonz be with you, ey (come on guys, simultaneous eys)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-ragstorichesinjury.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    What's with all the arrows? (you like tiring out your guys? )

i also set them to hard defending, so im hoping thatll even it out a bit. plus who doesnt love seeing their S/CB scoring? and theres a huge difference in stamina usage between hard attacking/defending

ill probably rename rags to riches to everyday items to have that raggedy feeling once i buy some good ole youngens. who wouldnt love to see;
    WOODEN RULER (GK) tips it over the bar! amazing save!
    BANANA PEEL trips the attacker! yellow card brandished to DISPLAY CASE!
    challenge comes in from SCREEN DOOR! he had to succeed as he was the last in defense!
    cross comes in from A HAND PURSE! headed out of danger by BOBBLE HEAD!
    BEEBEE GUN shoots from all 30 yards! blocked by BRICK HOUSE!
    GARDEN SNAIL, with electric pace! LAWN MOWER makes the challenge and clears (*cough*, turbos nemesis)
    JUMP ROPES skips past one, then another! nice pass to GOAL POSTS! GOAL!!!! GOAL POSTS scores off the goal posts (funny thing is i think every goals 'off the posts', they all must be very good players, or the goal posts sway a lot)
    DiZZee and Cat Harrison like this.

kudos to cat

when all said and done, fonz thread tell story of sadness - love this line

ive been pissed off on both accounts. ill probably cool off in a few days, but its getting ridiculous.
    rags to riches have suffered yet another 2 injuries today, and goonskies have lost yet another match and are now dancing for 7th. sad times indeed for fonzacus znofrelius

kudos to cat

End of the Season Report (not so doom n gloom ATM)

--- Goonskies ---

A truly sad day indeed for Goonskies FC as they have missed out on their trophy. Many Wankin' Goons are out finding new ways to end their pain. All of them feel it is too mainstream to hang themselves, jump off a cliff, and attempt to tickle themselves to death. A recent note came from a supporter who felt low tells us how tough the Wankin' Goons can be.

"I have already tried shooting myself but failed, it sort of hurt a lot and gave me a headache so I went to the hospital. Then I tried to eat some rat poison sprinkled on my afternoon cookies, but it gave me a stomachache so I left it for a bit to use the restroom. When I came back the cookie I was eating already took another person, who appeared to be a Rags to Riches supporter. There were news anchors everywhere covering the story calling it 'An Assassination Attempt on Trollinho' because he tried to take my cookies away from me. I was then incarcerated in a maximum security prison called Alakazamban, a person did make a book and movie from my time there. I was released from the prison because the trial was a 'Troll Result Caused by An Arrow to the Match Engine' default. Finally, I always wanted to fish in an icy lake so I cut a hole in front of me, tied a rope around my body to my car, and sat down beside my fishing rod. The ice from under me cracked, I fell into the icy river, and my trusty car that had protected me for ever so long covered my only escape. I will most likely die due to drowning, so I write this note in my waterproof phone. I probably could have escaped if I had not written it. I blame Head Coach Fonzacus, may my soul haunt him forever." (kudos to this dude i cant remember)

--- Rags to Riches ---

Praise is to the Head Coach Znofrelius. He gone done a super job for us! The Project District, The Hill Billy Folks, and all them raggedy people unite be all like celebrating all day and night, even without no 'double' no 'treble' right. The people are celebrating at fancy pants places such as McJimmy-Deans, Krunkin' Bells, Deep-Fried Huts, and Hollers. May the man who died of rat poisoned cookie rest in peace, brothers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah reporter mode: off
    did amazing on goonskies since i checked the other teams, and most were in the 40* while im still rocking it with 38*. i was probably ranked 8thish again but hopped on over to 5th
    rags to riches were kind of disappointing since i said i couldve won 2 trophies. i was hoping my CL final opponent wouldve had a troll result and lost before we met. not to mention that cup mess up a while back on both teams -.-

AWESOME yoyo manpogo done trolled, but hes still not up to luke poleskis level. will probably match poleskis level next season ;D
    ANNND gryffindor made an enemy out of me, not hard to see why
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-seasonendgoonskies.jpg   Goonskies - From Rags to Riches-seasonendrags.jpg  
    Last edited by littledude072; 12-18-2013 at 09:56 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

as usual both teams fixtures arent looking too well. if im still in the cup and CL on rags to riches i can expect a few 4 matches a day. goonskies (AFAIK) can only max out on 3, but still there are some empty days in between

on top of that i wont be active starting the 20th for a month on my adventure to kiwi land
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

too lazy to post up pics, will do later on

after doing the usual business of looking through other teams i found some pretty good results. without doing anything rags to riches are already on top . goonskies are in a pretty good condition at around 3rdish (but currently in 8th) without a transfer
    sad thing is i tried to buy players yesterday on both accounts and lost all my tokens i saved up for changing match times. im probably scared away from the market for at least a week, no way i can take them on. expect no changes until mid next week for transfers and the ever so infamous name changes. at least i gave it an effort before i did something useless like buying a new logo/jersey. changing names and numbers is not useless, i think its cool to have unique names other than messi and ronaldo. manpogos so much better than (all of the previous messis and ronaldos weve met) combined
    Cat Harrison likes this.

kudos to cat

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast