Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Nasharak FC

Season 15 is over now.

For sure, it's hard to top last season, but let's take a look:

-) We won the league with 26/26 wins
    -) We won the cup, conceeded only one goal - from penalty. -.-'
    -) Trolled out of the CL at Semi against 25% weaker team. Opponent didn't watch. We beat same opponent at league 5:0 and 11:0.
    -) Teguia (GK) made 39 clean sheets in one season - new clubrecord. He also made 14 clean sheets in a row - new personal record.
    -) Costa made a new clubrecord of assists: 48
    -) Kraxner showed, 31 is no age to retire

Nasharak FC-05_cupwin.jpg

Nasharak FC-lol.jpg

Nasharak FC-liga1.jpg

Nasharak FC-liga2.jpg

Nasharak FC-topscorer.jpg

Nasharak FC-06_saison-stats.jpg
    Last edited by nash123; 04-02-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: remove signature
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Completely filled stadium... 260.000 fans saw an amazing 10:0 victory.

Nasharak FC-nwa.jpg
    khris likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Very good Room Trophy
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    nash123 please share with us some of your basic knowledge how to build tactic to achieve 93 %. I'm highly interested
    On https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...sharak-fc.html you don't explain a lot, but your tips would be very helpfull
    1.) Information:
    At the beginning of my career I read, asked and talked a lot like:
    -) A guide for fast trainers
    -) Road to Success - How to Win the Cup but I never used the sell and buy-trick/exploit.
    -) Pros and cons in power training
    -) Testing SA's Thread

I also did some test - like:
    Playmaker and other Special Abilities (with Screenshots)
    -) U18 (Academy) - please help me

There are also some thread, who share tools, like:
    -) Individual Training Planner

And there are many more insteresting and useful threads.

I still keep talking with a lot of members like madflo, nik,...

2.1) Team
    I try to find good players and keep them.
    F.E. Kraxner is a ST. I found that guy (at my 2.season), while the whole forum moaned, ST do not score. He scored - a lot!! So, I thought, I got a good one. You see, he is still playing - his 15. season.
    another example is Costa: He came at 6.season, because of one reason: I had a handful player at AML, but no one of this performed. At his 1.season he scored most goals (7 more than Kraxner). So, I found a really good AML, and he is still playing.
    A last example: Lichtenegger. He is plays DL. He came at the middle of season 6. My old DL was rated average ~5,8, I conceeded most goals from this side. Lichtenegger made a good job, and he is still playing (11.season). He is now my 3.weakest player, but he rates around 7,5-9.

I've a got mix of the ages: 18-32 y.o. - this makes it a lot easier, to find new player. Kraxner will retire after this season. So, I need only ONE player, a ST. I bought this season 3 ST (1T each), just one performed. If his performance won't drop, I think, this ST will play also ~15 seasons at my team.

I didn't/don't buy every season new player. There were few seasons, I just sell/sold the U18 players. I don't get into bidding wars - no matter, if I need/want the player.

2.2.) Season 13-15
    This 3 season were a bit easier, because I pushed my team with saved packs. Read more

I still save packs, I'll use them on my new ST. And... if I need to push my team again.

3.) Tactic/Formation
    At the beginning of my career, I tried to use "known" counter-formation. This worked good, but the problem in some cases is: you don't know why. So you also don't know, why it suddenly doesn't/didn't work. I also think, every team has a "beginners formation"... it means: maybe your team plays very well with 4-5-1V and it's variations.
    The reason, why I think about this:
    -) a FA-member played 4-0-3w-1-2 and had a lot of success. He saw, I won a lot playing 4-5-1V, so he used it too - with my common tactics, but it didn't work for him. He played two really weak seasons, he went back to 4-0-3w-1-2 and he is always at the 3. best clubs at every competition. Last 3 seasons, he won the double.
    -) my cousin played a lot with 4-5-1V and 4-4-2ND, but the results were mixed. Now he plays 4-4-2 classic, only with changing tactics and he plays really well.

Back to using counter-formation - I tried, to use my "own" counters, based on 4-5-1V. I try to find weakness at my opponents, use my own strength. If you have the feeling, you know, what are doing, it's a lot easier, to react, if something didn't go well.

4.1) Read the game
    This is a bit hard to explain... because a lot of my decision are based on experiences and on feelings (I know it sound like stupid). And not every decision works, like the cupgame.
    f.e.: Sometimes, the rating of Costa drops down to 6. I check the rest of my team, I check the teamratings of my opponent, I check stats. Sometimes, I do nothing, sometimes I use an arrrow, sometimes I change his position or I sub him. It depents on so many things.
    The best example was the CL game today:
    Kraxner dropped down to 6,1. I did nothing, 15 mins later he scored. da Silva also dropped from 7,1 to 6,8. I made a sub - Alvarez came in, ended with 7,8 (he didn't score/assist, but I think, he had more controll).

4.2) The Random-Factor:
    Some games, you play a lot better, but your your offensive don't score and your keeper make a mistake,... I think, this okay, while the opponent manager is there. Maybe he made a decision, while you have 7:0 SoT... but this decision leads to a goal and SoT at the end 7:3...

4.3) The Bot-Factor:
    this is much more annoying. You can't do anything... at the moment, the bot teams are way to strong. If at this kind of game go well, I only make it with luck. No chance to read the game, or something else.
    One of the best example are there.

5.) Analysis
    I analyse EVERY game, no matter what the result was.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Famous
    This all sounds like the basics of how to take control of your team's career. I'd write pretty similar myself.

Nash, is your team Q or the individual maximum Q pretty consistent for you season to season?
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Overall... I try to keep the q of the team as close as possible, but Costa gets every start of the new season 100-150 packs, because it would be nice, if he has at his last season 110-120%.
    Also... during the season, my offensive players level a bit more because of the MoM-Title-%.

Another problem is the age - Kraxner (32 y.o.) has now 99%, Weigl (30 y.o.) has 111%, Lichtenegger (28 y.o.) 128%... but he's this season in my normal range of 10%. But... if he performs, he could have 99% too like Kraxner. Only Costa is far away with 170% - but he got 16 Mom-Titles (= +64%) this season.
    LeManiaque likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Famous
    My veterans don't get to feast each season, my veteran Kenny will be under 40% when he retires next season, Arce and Tupy maybe even lower in a few seasons. I really focus resources on my best 21 year olds players, for efficiency (TEF). I'll make sure my best hit 120 for that season via training, sometimes more on their own with MOM awards (I think Varga hit 128 for a season or two as my maximum). When a player is, say -2 or -4% from the next star, I consider fast training him to that star, because we know at least condition loss is decreased with every star, si who knows what else might benefit.

Some seasons , like this one and last, I have no U-21 players in my XI, so I can save for when I have more efficient players. I'll only really spend to increase a star rating with a few %, and always to make sure my team is 95+ condition for (almost) every match. So, incidental training for my XI. Teamwork bonus is mostly done by my U-21 "investment" players and bench players; my main players train with more specific drills.

I think I've had a Team Q high of maybe 112-115? Currently can only make about 95 with a formation I wouldn't use, passing most matches about 91. Other seasons I think I start low 90s and end under 110. I have a range of individual players from 55 to 108 in my XI, with 2 of my 3 lowest still near the top of my MoM rankings.

From what I see, identifying and keeping "hidden jewel" players is maybe the best secret weapon a team can have. Then using them right, developing a team and tactic around them.

Good stuff, Nash!
    nash123 and Bunzo like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    From what I see, identifying and keeping "hidden jewel" players is maybe the best secret weapon a team can have.
    I think, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Then using them right, developing a team and tactic around them.
    I don't agree with that... I don't build my team around Costa - Costa fits to the team.
    I really want to see, that Costa eats the record of van Basten (madflo), but I'm sure, he won't do that... because of one reason: everyone in my team is a "hidden jewel". I doesn't matter, if Kraxner, Costa, da Silva, Eisner,... scores. At the end of the day, the important things are 2 wins.

Last two season, I compared the scorers of madflo and my team: van Basten scored a lot (~20 more than Costa)... but 4 of mine (incl Costa) scored more than his 2.best scorer - that's what I mean.
    LeManiaque likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Famous
    I do know what you mean, it's why i look at end of season at my MoM distribution. If my team is winning and most players can earn MoM, it seems like I have a versatile team, one that doesn't have many weak points.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I think, that's it.

I don't agree with that... I don't build my team around Costa - Costa fits to the team.
    I really want to see, that Costa eats the record of van Basten (madflo), but I'm sure, he won't do that... because of one reason: everyone in my team is a "hidden jewel". I doesn't matter, if Kraxner, Costa, da Silva, Eisner,... scores. At the end of the day, the important things are 2 wins.

Last two season, I compared the scorers of madflo and my team: van Basten scored a lot (~20 more than Costa)... but 4 of mine (incl Costa) scored more than his 2.best scorer - that's what I mean.
    You're talking about 2 different teams and players,even if van Basten and Costa are 2 players with an amazingly high scoring rate,they are different because of their quality ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Van Basten was an 8* player(140%-145%) only for few seasons ,he was many seasons 7* and last seasons 5*-early 6*(now he is 5*-84%q)i wish he had 1 more season at 4*because i have no doubt he would've done the same as always ๐Ÿ˜
    Also my 1st 11 is a lot worse than your bench players as per quality,you have what to choose from a squad full of players mostly of them 8* with some 7* and 9* with 3 positions๐Ÿ˜Š

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and nash123 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    โ€‹http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast