Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Asymmetrical Friendlies Update available for all managers

Quando o App para android vai ser atualizado ? Da falha toda hora ao conectar pelo 3G e WiFi , precisa melhorar
    Iyunk Velhichya likes this.

This is great news! I was knocked out of the champions league coz my players were too worn out after two friendlies which took place while I was offline just hours before the return leg.

Quote Originally Posted by vralias-fb View Post
    > wouldnt it be clear that the away manager wanted the game to play off if s/he were present?

No, not always. The timeframe between the invitation and the actual match is very short, you may not react in time. I recall there was once when I noticed this "friendly" match (which is in fact anything but, since the purpose is to beat your players before the important match with challenger's friend) 30 seconds before the start, too late to cancel.
    Hi,I agree what you say if you think not to be on time to get your team ready for the match.

But if you don't want to take part,simply ignore the match,and the show will go on as it must.

Your team won't be affected if you're the guest. if you have another match in that period,your friend will have to choose another slot for this match.

The idea with no injures is the best they could use on frindly matches.
    Iyunk Velhichya likes this.

Famous
    After frequently enjoying this feature for 2 years, I still think it is a weird change. But at least it works and is relatively fair.

BTW, the team being challenged still suffers for being locked some activities e.g. training, receiving gifts for about 10 minutes.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Moi
    Thread is outdated and being artificially bumped by bots/spam users.

Closed

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345