Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: similar type of game to T11?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    But surely the 'everyone' that you describe is the people that Nordeus should be listening to since they are clearly so into the game that they go to the bother of being on the forum and to actually complain about things. Surely a business should listen to it's most loyal and dedicated customers?

Im not saying that every suggestions that is made should be implemented but, for example take the whole friendly requests fiasco, the current system is quite clearly a major flaw in the game so what do nordeus do? Start a thread asking the players how they want friendly requests to work but then ignore everyone and come up with changes that don't really make much difference and then take an absolute age to implement them.

I've said it before T11 has the potential to be a great game, possibly to be one of the best ive played in my 20 years of playing football manager games, it's just a shame nordeus can't get their finger out and run the game properly and fix what are quite clearly major flaws.
    1. What makes you think that the ones who scream loudest are their "most loyal and dedicated customers."??

2. Last I checked they scrapped the other friendly system and plan to introduce asymmetric friendlies, which is probably the best suggestion put forward by ... umm ... the people on this forum ...

3. Nobody has suggested a better football app ... so either T11 is pretty good, or everyone who has found that better football app is gone and hasn't told anyone here about it ...
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    1.What makes you think that the ones who scream loud estate are their "most loyal and dedicated customers."??

2. Last I checked they scrapped the other friendly system and plan to introduce asymmetric friendlies, which is probably the best suggestion put forward by ... umm ... the people on this forum ...

3. Nobody has suggested a better football app ... so either T11 is pretty good, or everyone who has found that better football app is gone and hasn't told anyone here about it ...
    1. Considering these people care enough about the game to sign upto the forum would suggest to me they are the "most loyal and dedicated"

2. So they have scrapped the other friendly system have they? I thought the new system was supposed to have 3 hours between games? If that's the case then why has my champions league semi final been arranged for 15 minutes after a very important league game?!!
    As for the asymmetric system, when do you think it's actually going to happen? ...umm.....Im betting not anytime soon if at all!!!!

3. If you read my posts I've said T11 has the potential to the best FM game ive played. The problem is there are a couple of major flaws that everyone can see but Nordeus either don't know what they are doing or they don't care. The reason im asking if there is a better game is because Nordeus are ruining this game!!!!!

Rookie
    But surely the 'everyone' that you describe is the people that Nordeus should be listening to since they are clearly so into the game that they go to the bother of being on the forum and to actually complain about things. Surely a business should listen to it's most loyal and dedicated customers?
    Well yes... and no. If by 'listening' you mean keep their finger on the pulse about their customers' opinion on various issues and taking that into account when making decisions, then yes absolutely, that is a thing that successful companies should be doing. If by 'listening' you mean implementing any change that the majority of the people who shout the loudest seem to think is a good idea, then no, absolutely not.

Im not saying that every suggestions that is made should be implemented but, for example take the whole friendly requests fiasco
    That seems like a reasonable place to start. You think it is broke. Several other people think that it's broke. I don't like it much either. Seems like an ideal opportunity to make a good change to me. Okay, so let's go beyond that. What else did Magic3 list as things that 'everyone agrees' need to be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3
    less injuries to be more realistic
    Woah wait a sec, I don't agree with that. I think the injury level is pretty realistic as it is. In fact, you would probably have to increase injuries in some regards to make it genuinely realistic. You may not agree with this, you don't have to, it's a moot point. The fact is that the assertion that 'everyone agrees' on certain things is often a complete myth. Lots of people complain about injuries. Some other people have said that they think injuries are fine as they are. These people tend to get shouted down and ridiculed when they speak up, which makes them less inclined to speak up and gives the illusion of some kind of 'consensus' when none exists. Maybe there are people out there that like the friendly system as it is. Or maybe there aren't. I certainly wouldn't pretend to speak for everybody when I express my dislike of it, only myself.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    Woah wait a sec, I don't agree with that. I think the injury level is pretty realistic as it is. In fact, you would probably have to increase injuries in some regards to make it genuinely realistic.
    In what regards? Medium stretching causing more than a broken leg or the number of injuries in a single game to be more than 3?

I was taking your opinions with a grain of salt before, now it's with a truckload of salt.

Banned
    Surely the easy thing to do would be to have a poll on this forum or facebook and ask the players what changes they want and if there is a large majority of people wanting it then it will get done.

For example there are 2 or 3 suggestions for the friendly requests mess. Why not have a poll and if there is a clear winning suggestion then that change will be implemented?
    because this has been done ad nauseum and management fails to take any improvements into account unless it makes them money.

Friendlies cost us green, red and blue packs and that means that people will buy more tokens to replace them.
    Injuries cost us red packs and tokens as we sometimes have to sell and buy other players if the injuries are longer than 5 days and we dont have red packs to heal.
    scheduling issues cost us tokens as they constantly schedule games within 15 mins of each other...

ya get the point? they dont listen unless the idea makes them money. Polls are good for us to see how the game is affecting others, but there are never more than 20-30 people that take the poll (lol, read that again!) so its falling on deaf ears.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    In what regards? Medium stretching causing more than a broken leg or the number of injuries in a single game to be more than 3?

I was taking your opinions with a grain of salt before, now it's with a truckload of salt.
    You don't have to agree with my opinions. I don't have to agree with yours. That was the exact point of my post.

Banned
    One man's great suggestion is another man's reason for quitting. Even when it seems 'everyone agrees' it is usually very misleading, because the 'everyone' that you're talking about is usually:

a) Only the people who use the forum
    b) Only the people who care about the issue enough to shout loudly on that particular thread and
    c) Assumes that these people know what's good for the game, or even what factors contribute to their own enjoyment (this is a discussion in itself)

I have played literally dozens of MMRPGS in my time and have seen several take a significant turn for the worse when the devs made a change that 'everybody' asked for.

ooooo I'll bite, name me a few games that everyone asked for changes and it started the suck. I find it hard to believe that a collective intelligence can "improve" a game and it starts to suck.

1. Considering these people care enough about the game to sign upto the forum would suggest to me they are the "most loyal and dedicated"

2. So they have scrapped the other friendly system have they? I thought the new system was supposed to have 3 hours between games? If that's the case then why has my champions league semi final been arranged for 15 minutes after a very important league game?!!
    As for the asymmetric system, when do you think it's actually going to happen? ...umm.....Im betting not anytime soon if at all!!!!

3. If you read my posts I've said T11 has the potential to the best FM game ive played. The problem is there are a couple of major flaws that everyone can see but Nordeus either don't know what they are doing or they don't care. The reason im asking if there is a better game is because Nordeus are ruining this game!!!!!
    Signing up to a forum hardly designates a person as loyal and dedicated. They might be starting the game and need help. There are probably tons of people who are more loyal and dedicated that most of the people on this forum.

Woah wait a sec, I don't agree with that. I think the injury level is pretty realistic as it is. In fact, you would probably have to increase injuries in some regards to make it genuinely realistic.
    REALLY? increase injuries to make it MORE realistic?
    First, there has to be a sense of realism in the game for any aspect of it to be realistic, but besides that, the game is apparently using the last years EPL injury rate, so how much more realistic do you need?

If anything there are too many injuries and what you see on this site is the tip of the iceberg. I can only assume that there are a ton of other managers out there cursing Nordeus for their inept game engine and the rate of injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    I am just trying to understand someone saying "In fact, you would probably have to increase injuries in some regards to make it genuinely realistic." Maybe you have not played long enough to see these injuries, frequency, length, etc. I never thought anyone would say that on this forum.
    Yes, please Piemaster, please email Nordeus and ask for more injuries because you are afraid this game isnt realistic enough! lol Send me what you are smokin man!
    Last edited by cracicot; 09-16-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Pro
    You don't have to agree with my opinions. I don't have to agree with yours. That was the exact point of my post.
    I am just trying to understand someone saying "In fact, you would probably have to increase injuries in some regards to make it genuinely realistic." Maybe you have not played long enough to see these injuries, frequency, length, etc. I never thought anyone would say that on this forum.
    cracicot likes this.

MDKII
    These forums are for discussing Top Eleven. Please refrain from discussing other games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123