Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am all for lively debate, complaints, suggestions and commentary... as long as it is respectful of others and follows the rules.
    I know rules can be irritating but there's reasons for them, and though you may not agree with them, as a user on this Forum they apply to you.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I am all for lively debate, complaints, suggestions and commentary... as long as it is respectful of others and follows the rules.
    I know rules can be irritating but there's reasons for them, and though you may not agree with them, as a user on this Forum they apply to you.
    Can you please identify who is not following the rules and is not being respectful to others>? I know better than to do that. I am playing nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    I stick by my original quote. Some people just like to have a moan
    Wow!!! Are we back to that page of the book again?

No-one in this thread is moaning. If any of the posts in this thread would be about getting RESULTS; you might have been right. All the people are trying to give their feedbacks to Nordeus, and no-one from Nordeus or from mods are saying that the feedbacks are useless or irrelivant to the game.

And all the feedback would make the game better, even mods are agree to that point. And you call all of them moans? Tell me honestly you are not the one who give reports to Nordeus about these threads are you?
    Last edited by Ahmet Aygun; 10-21-2013 at 11:00 PM.

well if I have to say somethings about my suggestions, is that I'm happy... (some of this are not good, but...) I think for my side, that there are 2 important things to answer, 1-friendlies, 2-hours of matches
    about the 1, and as my oroginal post say, and adding ideas for a better comunication between players in the game, the idea was use the messages sistem of the game (that says ..we have injuied player... contract.. news..) to recive the invitations for the friendlies, and accept them, and too to let know to friends that we are interested in recive offers for 1 player that we wanna sell.
    2- about the hours, for me it's so easy because the solution is decide when season start 1 hour of the day for the league matches (at our stadium, of course) and 1 hour for cup, and CL...
    I was registred in he page of support of nordeus, and there is a section to post suggestion, and you can see the status that they have.. if it's done, posible... and I writted too because as a player too I think game can be more playable, and adapted to our life.
    I'm happy 1st cos I have answer, and because I understand that a game of 11 milions of players is difficult to bring in another way in some things... too because as the girl said, they, are working for a solution in all these fields and others, that they know tht are a problem.
    So, I understand that, is complicated, and that they are working for the better solution o fix that.
    Now only thing that one can do is wait, and like all players, play the game like it is.
    Last edited by khris; 10-22-2013 at 01:42 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Cracicot, you need not ask who, I was making a general statement. I will try to PM people directly if I think they are being jerky or are breaking rules, so as to be respectful and not call out people publicly. I do really wish everyone would remember that there are young users on here and to mind their foul language a bit, too.

This thread has been better than the original, and I think has a lot of good ideas, criticism and debate in it.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    So... cant win, dont try?

What about the squeeky wheel gets the grease?
    Lets be honest that's not really panned out very well for you so far has it :P

Im sure youll agree that the best way for people to get things done would be to stop buying tokens and watching vids for rest packs. Whilst people are still doing this nordeus wont do a damn thing. Theyre quite happy for new users to come in, pay to play for the first few months, realise its a crock of ****e and then leave.

WTF is an asymmetrical friendly??? Im surprised they haven't implemented that it costs 2 tokens to send a friendly request (im assuming this was the original idea a lot of members didn't like). For me its not the top priority of bugs in this game to be fixed as it can be quite simply rectified by US! I add people and im a 'once bitten twice shy' kind of guy, one friendly and they are gone! Ive four friends on here, I send and receive each of them a pack, on a daily basis with out fail and have never played any of them in a friendly!
    cracicot likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I've been reading all these moans about the game and have decided to contribute my own thoughts.

First of all, I am now just finishing my 16th season in the game. YES, I've been frustrated at times, but that's life. In those 16 seasons, I've won 6 trophies (4 league, 2 CL), so not as many as some of the players even in lower levels. But I play for the enjoyment of it. Now I do buy a small amount of tokens each season, (usually around 60). But now to the topic. Of course there are problems with the game (what on-line game doesn't have them). Most of the significant faults can be got around by the players themselves and don't need the programmers to sort it.

FRIENDLIES: This seems to be the main issue. Sure, unwanted matches are a pain, but that can easily remedied by us ourselves. Only have friends who are of similar mind to us. If you get these matches that you don't want, simply unfriend the person (if in game), or contact the other person and tell them not to send these requests (if on FB). I have just under 100 in game friends on here, and I only get unwanted requests on average once every two seasons.

KICK-OFF TIMES: This can be a problem, but with a global game, time zones etc, will sometimes be troublesome, so I can't really see there is a simple solution.

MATCH RESULTS: OK, we've all lost to much lower quality teams, on more than a few occasions, but that is the nature of sport. Would the game be better if the stronger team always won? I doubt it. It would get boring. And incidentally, I can't remember on too many occasions, a player complaining that they didn't think it fair that they'd beaten a much stronger team, when they shouldn't have.

INJURIES: Now this issue seems a real problem. I have to agree with people who say there are too many, but there again, nobody can know for sure what sort of tackling our opponents are using, and also we can attract injuries ourselves by using the "hard tackling" setting.

STATS/RATINGS: Frankly I can't see any issue with these. Sure, they bare no resemblance to completed matches, but does it REALLY matter? In all the time I've been playing, there is probably only a handful of times that I've even bothered to read them.

NAME CHANGING: Now this is the part that really irritates me. Some people want this facility to be free. Why? The name of a player (or their shirt number), makes no difference to the game play. Changing a name or number is only cosmetic value, and if anyone is sad enough to want to change them, then why shouldn't they pay. I've had a striker and a winger wearing #1 before. So what?

Now for the only real problem I have with the game, ILLEGAL FORMATION. I don't think this should be applicable. If we want to play without a striker, or have just two defenders, that should be our right.

On the whole, I don't think this is a bad game, and for the most part, I am happy with it. Sorry this is a bit long, and I guess I'll just be shot down for my comments, but this is my opinion.
    Mate you pretty much think on the same wave length as me for all these topics! My only major gripe is with injuries. There is a part of the season when injuries are higher, man others on here have complained about it too, if they got rid of that I would be quite happy with the game (well happy enough to play it for free.

Also imagine name changing was free? Youd be playing against 'messi' every other ****ing day LOL

Rookie
    many people here share the same dream for nordeus, and that is to get better. no problem with supplying feedbacks. developersll oftentimes use feedbacks from us users and a makeshift server to test out suggestions and bug reports. lets hope nordeusll do the same
    id like to suggest we wait and see what happens in the coming months after they hired more people (it mightve been too long for some people but bear witb me as khris said). i probably wont be looking into this thread until some promised time arrives. im pretty sure by ages theyve got our feedback after seeing us band together with solutions and are trying to reinforce their company.
    til then, may the force be with you, young nordeus, hmm

no im not a guy with any affiliations with nordeus, but what i am is some guy thats too optimistic and patient, im just hoping my contributions paid off

on a side note
    im hoping nicknamesll be free though, id change my squad as followed
    keeper; maneuer, buffoon
    backs; gibson, vermin, murtle, kochy-kochy, jinkies
    mids; fiberglass, rambo, willis, walnut, rusty
    forwards; fernando torres II
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Mate you pretty much think on the same wave length as me for all these topics! My only major gripe is with injuries. There is a part of the season when injuries are higher, man others on here have complained about it too, if they got rid of that I would be quite happy with the game (well happy enough to play it for free.

Also imagine name changing was free? Youd be playing against 'messi' every other ****ing day LOL
    I maybe wrong but I don't think it's the players name people really want to be free.

I know I have brought up changing a players number to be free a few times and to be honest the only reason I've been going about is because Nordeus said that it was going to happen back in August 2012. Its more the fact that they said they would do a simple change over a year ago and still haven't done it. I agree if changing a players name was free it would end up in chaos.

As for the injuries, I don't have the same problem, im lucky if I get about 7 injuries a season and never more than 1 at a time and I do train my players everyday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I maybe wrong but I don't think it's the players name people really want to be free.

I know I have brought up changing a players number to be free a few times and to be honest the only reason I've been going about is because Nordeus said that it was going to happen back in August 2012. Its more the fact that they said they would do a simple change over a year ago and still haven't done it. I agree if changing a players name was free it would end up in chaos.

As for the injuries, I don't have the same problem, im lucky if I get about 7 injuries a season and never more than 1 at a time and I do train my players everyday.
    BigB79, for me it is not the injuries themselves happening that pisses me off, its the specific targeting. This may seem random to alot of people but its not. They target new signings, scouts and your best players. Funny how 3 of my 4 MCs had injuries within a day and I have a full squad of 22 players. last week, I had both my GKs out injuried for 5 and 6 days respectively - it was a good thing that I was tanking that season so it made no difference, but the fact is that their programming of injuries is meant to make it hurt you so that you spend boosters and tokens. Injuries are NOT random.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Lets be honest that's not really panned out very well for you so far has it :P

Im sure youll agree that the best way for people to get things done would be to stop buying tokens and watching vids for rest packs. Whilst people are still doing this nordeus wont do a damn thing. Theyre quite happy for new users to come in, pay to play for the first few months, realise its a crock of ****e and then leave.

WTF is an asymmetrical friendly??? Im surprised they haven't implemented that it costs 2 tokens to send a friendly request (im assuming this was the original idea a lot of members didn't like). For me its not the top priority of bugs in this game to be fixed as it can be quite simply rectified by US! I add people and im a 'once bitten twice shy' kind of guy, one friendly and they are gone! Ive four friends on here, I send and receive each of them a pack, on a daily basis with out fail and have never played any of them in a friendly!
    I will keep trying until I quit this game. Even after I quit, and I will quit, i might stay on here just to "moan" about things. Ya never know what will happen: is Nordeus a train-wreck waiting to happen? IF so, I want to watch it. If not, and they succeed in making this game better, you all know who you will have to thank for helping make that happen.....yes, me and many other dedicated souls.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast