Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: List of fast trainers per level

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    List of fast trainers per level-temp.jpg Currently the fastest trainer in my team, Musial and Regan are the next quickest gainers. List of fast trainers per level-wages.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    for the price he have to be good.... 7 days after, how do you see this player?
    I must be honest, I'm not too impressed. Many low ratings, many fives.

Anyway it helped me make another finding:

Currently I'm halfway to make him a 7-star player, and you know what? Nordeus has set a system to make players train slower as you approach 7 stars.

I'm speechless.
    khris likes this.

I have a question about fast training. What is the value for the 18 year old to be a fast training at lvl 3? I will be promote to lvl 3 next season and want to buy a st.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thai-Son Ngo View Post
    I have a question about fast training. What is the value for the 18 year old to be a fast training at lvl 3? I will be promote to lvl 3 next season and want to buy a st.
    If you spot any player with an abnormally high value than other 5 star players then he is the guy for you...

Also look at his team name and if the name is kinda weird then probably he is NORDEUS generated and a super fast trainer...

And if you are still at the old transfer market then at the starting of day 1 of the new season you will get many high priced NORDEUS generated gems buy 2 or 3 of them and they will make you win many trophies for at least 4 seasons...
    Skidz likes this.

There is one thing i don't totally agree with.
    You all talk about 30% hc training, but not every time you make a 30 hc training your player will train the same way, in my opinion, you need to take in consideration the amount of condition the player lost during the training...
    For exemple player A would train 140 pts but lost 20 condition.
    Player B train 120 pts but lost 16.

Player B trains faster than A, because for the same amount of condition lost, he would earn more training points.
    And moreover, you need to train player for quite a few times in order to get relevant datas.

Personnaly, i made an Excel sheet with all my players, i write in there their condtion before and after training, the amount of training points they earned, then every time i make a 30% training (never use HC ones) i write all that infos in there, and it gives me a graph like this one:
    List of fast trainers per level-2014-03-31-13-07-38.png

Here's how my excel shhet looks like:
    List of fast trainers per level-excel-1-.png List of fast trainers per level-excel-2-.pngList of fast trainers per level-excel-3-.pngList of fast trainers per level-excel-4-.png
    Last edited by Jonathan Caillier; 03-31-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    khris and JohnnyBravo like this.

Once a player gains a star he trains slower right? So if my player is one point from the next star and i make him learn a special ability, would his training rate go down?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Special abilities dont affect training progress afaic.
    khris and LaKu like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by relis_lee View Post
    Once a player gains a star he trains slower right? So if my player is one point from the next star and i make him learn a special ability, would his training rate go down?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    As Spyros say, SA and new positions don't affect to the quality, Value, or speed of training.

The personal training speed of every player is something programmed by default, in hidden mode, every player train different, is like how effective he is in the shoots, penalties, with head, (well really nobody in this world know how that works xD )etc

So, of course is not always the same, but this is a simple information, to have a "value" of referance to know who are the fast trainers in every level and per age, because some servers are new(or some people is in the Top Server in level 10) , without lots of players, and people don't know the values. All is information to show and have an idea about how works this thing called top eleven xD

Thank you for this thread. I've not kept my figures but I still notice the trend of my players and it seems to be consistent with your findings.

Since I'm not planning on number crunching the players I currently have, what I've done at least gives me a scale to compare my current players against each other. I simply take the value of the player and divide it my their current wage. What I get is that most of my players are in the 12-17 range. These are in fact my slower trainers. I have a few players well above that range though (20, 23, 26, 28, and 44). These players train well. The 44 is off the charts, in fact. To get a more accurate figure though, I need to figure out how to determine the exact value to give to the wage of a player since the further along in a contract they are, the higher their training value might actually be...or lower since their age may play a factor.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast