just to explain, I was reading thru the forums earlier tonight and came across a few threads regarding long term players hanging there boots up like July Forth ect ect based on how the match results of teams who shouldnt win do and the ones we think should easily win dont.

So I thought i would test this out for myself and show you the results. im currently 3rd in my league and still had a chance to win it (not now lol). anyway carry on reading:

I will show you this in steps to make it easier to follow.

1. I exhausted all my players to virtually no condition:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	103.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	19857

as you can see i also included injured players.

2. I set a standard formation of: 4-4-2 classic with the following orders:

attacking - mixed - own half - normal - mixed - zonal - counter on.

3. i then asked a friend of similar quality with general fitness for there team to set the very same formation and tactics as me to make it even.

Name:	102.JPG 
Views:	71 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	19858

4. Match started, I only supported myself and asked my friend to get as many supporters as they could to support her, roughly about 6-7 hence their 15% possession bonus, i made no subs apart from the game replacing my goalie (which i forgot to remove). so up to now this is currently the outcome:

Name:	104.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	19859

Name:	105.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	19860

so as you can see, i had the victory. but look at the stats and result and the player ratings.

Name:	106.JPG 
Views:	86 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	19861

Name:	107.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	19862

Name:	108.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	19863

So just to recap:

4 injured players that includes my goalie , all with virtually no fitness, same formations and tactics, no subs made on my side.

YET I STILL WON 2-3 AWAY.

This game has become pointless and worthless. I used to enjoy this game and make the time to watch all my games, theres no point when the other guy doesnt watch and yet still wins.

Save your time and money!!! The game engine will decide what happens, not you and not your money.

RIDICULOUS!!!