Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity

what you can do for these biders attention is to buy 3 star players 18yo fast trainers, there are lots of them and nobody buys them cuz the 2 level beneath cant see them anymore, power trained them for a special atribute wait for the next season so they will be 2 star and then put them up for sale at 19yo. Thats what im gonna do :P:

I really wish to see these wars by myself :P
    It's pretty cool in my opinion.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Hehe, we are back here!

@Daffa the Mage, here you can see the end: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja28...ature=youtu.be I record it with my phone because I didn't expect to bid for so long.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Daffa the Mage View Post
    I really wish to see these wars by myself :P
    It's pretty cool in my opinion.
    Been involved with one myself last season - I played along up to 10T then sat back to watch until I got bored...

Anyway I had a player last season, a playmaker who was up for auction at a starting price of $4M. When I logged back in few hours later, I was $10M richer... first time Ive had a player earning me 100% profit...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Why no one buys my players like that. I'd be rich!

Best I got so far was a 14M player with an initial price of 13M and sold for 20M. Not bad, but... :-P
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-02-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Why no buys my players like that. I'd be rich!

Best I got so far was a 14M player with an initial price of 13M and sold for 20M. Not bad, but... :-P
    Im training my free youth GK one on one stopper and he has 40 SPs already, he is about 53Q otherwise, I will bring him to 54Q with ability by end of season and sell him on 1st day next season as a 20yo...... I hope there is some action over him....
    Celtic likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

The right kind of action hopefully...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie

Two morons again... :)

that awkward moment when crazy token buyers are fighting for their pride and dignity-unbenannt-1.jpg

Never saw such a battle before.....

May be a good and young player - but one could buy 10-15 players for that money
    Celtic likes this.

é Valente !
    Celtic likes this.

if we buy a player and don't have enough space in the team.
    then he stays for 7 days before he goes away, if I don't make space in the team for him and sign a contract.
    Do I get my auction money back ? or loose that ?