Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Where is the fair play?

Apprentice
    some ppl take this GAME WAY too serious

Just don't assign your points and you should be good to go for a "not so hard" Cup. I would never go so far to sell like half or even more of my squad and then replace them with S!%t players. Then when the season starts buy new players as well. This is just way too time consuming for me.
    Audelion likes this.

Manager Level 3 --- League Level 3
    League: 1st, 2nd
    Cup: 2nd
    CL: group, semi-finals

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    some ppl take this GAME WAY too serious

Just don't assign your points and you should be good to go for a "not so hard" Cup. I would never go so far to sell like half or even more of my squad and then replace them with S!%t players. Then when the season starts buy new players as well. This is just way too time consuming for me.
    This method doesn't work.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That is exactly what ive done this season and its working for me.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Watch as the fair play flies out of the window
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 03-28-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

my idea:
    other cup/league/cl for teams token buyer and other for normal teams, if team bought tokens in last 2 (or 3) seasons this is token buyer, and in cup/league/cl will play teams on same level

but this idea is to a**, because
    in league 14 x team token buyer
    in CL 32 x team token buyer
    in cup 128 x team token buyer
    so losers will leave the game, and not will money for nordeus

Wow, the legend come by,,,I'm so honoured (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Just to play devils advocate, i kinda like the cup the way it is even though i've only won it once.

I think the only thing they could change to make it fairer is limit it to a 3 level band. I'm sure if someone from Nordeus came forward though they'd say that would be harder to set up especially for levels near the top of a server due to the number of clubs in the comp.
    Sartres Disciples Lvl 12

League
    Champions lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13 Runner up lvl 8
    26-0-0 Lvl 4

Champions League Lvl 3,4,6,7,8,9,12,13 Runner up Lvl 2,5,10

Cup Lvl 4,12 Runner up Lvl 7 3rd Place Lvl 2

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

Quote Originally Posted by satansboss View Post
    Just to play devils advocate, i kinda like the cup the way it is even though i've only won it once.

I think the only thing they could change to make it fairer is limit it to a 3 level band. I'm sure if someone from Nordeus came forward though they'd say that would be harder to set up especially for levels near the top of a server due to the number of clubs in the comp.
    Don't you think that 3 level band is still get the difference?
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Banned
    Why doesnt this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    I don't see any fairness in the cup competition system, from the qualification stage up until knock-out phase, my team always faces the team which level is over me for about 2-3 level. How can my team win against such a team contain of 7* players in the starting line up? Some manager even have a secret to cheat the drawing system to get weaker opponents. At almost the end of the season, manager of level 7 will sell almost half of their players and then buy many players with decent or worse quality, consequently the quality of his team will get lower too as the result of this selling and buying. But at the first day of new season after the cup drawing system has done, he sell his decent and worse quality players and buy scout player to fill the blank spaces. Then it can be predicted at the end of the season he will win the cup title...
    Is there no other cup format to avoid this cheat?
    Okay so firstly what you describe is not cheating. For someone to be cheating they must be doing something that is not allowed. This is not breaking any rules. If someone wants to go to that much trouble and waste that many tokens simply to get weaker cup opponents then bigger fool them.

As for the cup system, im sure league 2 teams like Plymouth Argyle and Exeter City would love to be seeded against lower opponents every year! but the fact is that the cup competition is all about a random set of fixtures. Its been like this for donkeys years in real football and its like it in this GAME.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567