Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Where is the fair play?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    So, it means there is no other way for manager like me to win the cup title?
    If you want to win CUP without wasting tokens on buying 3 star players then just keep 3,4 (2 star) players that you get from your youth academy and train them SPECIAL ABILITY...

In doing so there rating will also not increase and when you will sell them in the market there will definitely be a bidding war for them......

They will lower your overall rating of the team considerably...
    Audelion likes this.

how come level 3 team also join level 1 leuge?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    If you want to win CUP without wasting tokens on buying 3 star players then just keep 3,4 (2 star) players that you get from your youth academy and train them SPECIAL ABILITY...

In doing so there rating will also not increase and when you will sell them in the market there will definitely be a bidding war for them......

They will lower your overall rating of the team considerably...
    That's really a brilliant idea. I think I should wait for 2-3 seasons without selling my players in the market just to make my team quality lower, farming token from 2-3 seasons also beneficial in the long run. After cup drawing has done in the first place, I will sell 1* players and hire scout players to fill my starting line up,,,hahahahaha (that will look cruel for some teams which will face my team in the future) ^_^
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Quote Originally Posted by Rathos Mohd View Post
    how come level 3 team also join level 1 leuge?
    Because there're no other teams to compete in your league.

Banned
    I would assume that Fate buys tokens or farms them, which is why he professes to win cups by selling his players and replacing them every season to give him a better cup draw. There is nothing wrong with that strategy, but it is not the only way to win a cup. I won the cup in my second season by buying only one scout, a GK, but its hardly the reason why I won it. I think it is easier to win a cup in the early levels.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I always wondered how to do that! but to be honest Im not bothered!, you can keep your cup!, the money reward for winning it is pants!, so il just keep taking the league titles and get plenty of money for next season for buying more scouts!. never won a cup in 8 seasons yet but won 7/8 leagues, Im content with that.
    Spyros likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

There is no rush to win everything there is. Noone is forcing you to do so.
    You may refuse to show your greatness by buying tokens. You may set other goals in game like win the championship while in for a free ride.

You may also lose nine out of ten times when you play with that heavy tokens invested team, but just that one time you have managed to beat them it worths much more than any cup given. Imagine their sorrow when they return to forum just to complain about that insignificant team that managed to pawn them with such audacity.
    Priceless!
    Skidz likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    I would assume that Fate buys tokens or farms them, which is why he professes to win cups by selling his players and replacing them every season to give him a better cup draw. There is nothing wrong with that strategy, but it is not the only way to win a cup. I won the cup in my second season by buying only one scout, a GK, but its hardly the reason why I won it. I think it is easier to win a cup in the early levels.
    I almost through the fifth season now and never won cup title as my opponents was always around 6-7 level. How can you say that winning cup in early level is easy? Can you prove your theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I always wondered how to do that! but to be honest Im not bothered!, you can keep your cup!, the money reward for winning it is pants!, so il just keep taking the league titles and get plenty of money for next season for buying more scouts!. never won a cup in 8 seasons yet but won 7/8 leagues, Im content with that.
    That's why cup title is the most prestigious trophy of T-11, the hardest and most challenging trophy to fight for. You may be called as the king of league or even champions in your server as you always win it every season, but it will count for nothing if you never win a single cup trophy in your cupboard. As if I will play this T-11 game for 35 seasons, I'll be proud of my team and effort although I win only one cup title. Only one cup title (aaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh,,,,,)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    I almost through the fifth season now and never won cup title as my opponents was always around 6-7 level. How can you say that winning cup in early level is easy? Can you prove your theory?
    At higher level there is no huge difference between 2 teams...
    A 4 star team will be say 140 in overall quality and a 5 star team will be 145...So that is very small difference...

But at lower levels there is a huge amount difference...Say a 4 star team with rating 20 and a 5 star with 25...That's a huge difference...

So you can buy weaker player and that will affect your team quality hugely...

And at higher level there are only active managers...So the competition is very tough...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast