Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Where is the fair play?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I don't know bro...But by name I think she is a lady...
    you are right, she is a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    My suggestion said that Cup have to go for levels, 3 by 3 levels, (1-3 4-6 7-9...) I did a group in wich explain that.
    At now goes for Quality and if you train your team to have good Quality, like me for example you can be level 12 in level 15 Cup.

There is a tactic if I remember well to be in a lower level Cup and is to sell the good players of your team the last day of the season to decrease the Quality, and be in a "easy Cup", and when season starts, you buy the good players.
    Is a tactic that I don't like because I like a lot my players and is like to start again if you have to buy 1/2 team, but, is a tactic to win Cups.... some people is against that, because some token buyers, know that and.. well, have advantadge.
    Too some people is agaist tanking, but.... is a tactic to have a good team to win something withou tokens.
    And that's all folk's.
    And that's all what I'm trying to know about, that's why I made this thread (^_^)v
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

"The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war. "

John Lyly - 1578

Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post
    I don't see any fairness in the cup competition system, from the qualification stage up until knock-out phase, my team always faces the team which level is over me for about 2-3 level. How can my team win against such a team contain of 7* players in the starting line up? Some manager even have a secret to cheat the drawing system to get weaker opponents. At almost the end of the season, manager of level 7 will sell almost half of their players and then buy many players with decent or worse quality, consequently the quality of his team will get lower too as the result of this selling and buying. But at the first day of new season after the cup drawing system has done, he sell his decent and worse quality players and buy scout player to fill the blank spaces. Then it can be predicted at the end of the season he will win the cup title...
    Is there no other cup format to avoid this cheat?
    I agreed with you. I have been never won't any cup. Although my level is 25 now, my cup best result is qualifying stage only. Until now I just enjoy the game without winning everything since Level 20.

I agree the cup is harder to win but is the to cups I've competed in so far I finished in second an got knocked out in the top 16 now for the matter of cheats I don't see that but I haven't been playing that long but I have 2 league titles 1 Champions league trophy an a silver medal in the Cup but being that the cup is set as the biggest arena of play I think it should be harder to win also Ive found that higher level or not the right strategy can beat all teams.

I must say that in my Season one it seems to be quite easy to win the Cup, compared to what you guys are telling here...
    We are down to 4 Teams and its me and three lowish Bot managed teams... I am looking forward to more competition next Season!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post

John Lyly - 1578
    This is not love or war by any means, except you thought that competing Cup Title was a war then I must agree with you. And still I'm a loser for not winning that trophy,,,,hiks hiks,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by wentatlee83 View Post
    I agreed with you. I have been never won't any cup. Although my level is 25 now, my cup best result is qualifying stage only. Until now I just enjoy the game without winning everything since Level 20.
    Oh Godness,,you're my elder in this game and you never won that trophy (C-mon, let us win that trophy for just once?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Stankiewicz View Post
    I agree the cup is harder to win but is the to cups I've competed in so far I finished in second an got knocked out in the top 16 now for the matter of cheats I don't see that but I haven't been playing that long but I have 2 league titles 1 Champions league trophy an a silver medal in the Cup but being that the cup is set as the biggest arena of play I think it should be harder to win also Ive found that higher level or not the right strategy can beat all teams.
    The best result in my Cup was just runner-up, and as Jose Mourinho said "Runner-up got nothing"
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxtifer View Post
    I must say that in my Season one it seems to be quite easy to win the Cup, compared to what you guys are telling here...
    We are down to 4 Teams and its me and three lowish Bot managed teams... I am looking forward to more competition next Season!
    How many times have you won the Cup titles? Just being curious (^_^)v

@Audelion
    Its my first Season... So hopefully once in a couple of days :-)

@All
    I read something about viewing Videos for TOKENS?
    How do I do that? So far I only can watch them for cash or packs (I go for green ones and train up a fast learning young Striker)...

Greetings, Lux

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post

John Lyly - 1578
    and T11

Quote Originally Posted by Luxtifer View Post
    @Audelion
    Its my first Season... So hopefully once in a couple of days :-)

@All
    I read something about viewing Videos for TOKENS?
    How do I do that? So far I only can watch them for cash or packs (I go for green ones and train up a fast learning young Striker)...

Greetings, Lux
    Hope the best for your first season, and if you win the cup trophy don't be shy to show the screenshot in this thread (^_^)v

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast