Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Match fixing

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
    NO!

You do NOT say its just soccer (FOOTBALL!) and it happens all the time. You are implying that this is similar to REAL-WORLD results and T11 is hardly the place to compare real-world results. Has anything we said sunk in at all?

if this game had consistent logical results most of the time, we could actually get rich from betting on it, but the fact is, too many troll results mean a ton of lost money if you bet. If this happened in Vegas, there would be an uprising and an investigation into match fixing, which, coincidentally, happens to be the title of this thread.

so please, for God sakes, please stop saying it happens all the time in soccer/football. PLEASE.
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No,
    NO!

You do NOT say its just soccer (FOOTBALL!) and it happens all the time. You are implying that this is similar to REAL-WORLD results and T11 is hardly the place to compare real-world results. Has anything we said sunk in at all?

if this game had consistent logical results most of the time, we could actually get rich from betting on it, but the fact is, too many troll results mean a ton of lost money if you bet. If this happened in Vegas, there would be an uprising and an investigation into match fixing, which, coincidentally, happens to be the title of this thread.

so please, for God sakes, please stop saying it happens all the time in soccer/football. PLEASE.

#respect!!!!! Epic post, one of the best ever.... I agree with u lol JF....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    You calling me daft now hun ??????? your the one playing a game you dont like ???????????
    Chill sweetie chill..... His statement was in general... And u can't call it football girl, this game is far away from real football, weird results happen here all the time, much more frequently than real life... So chill
    BigB79 likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Chill sweetie chill..... His statement was in general... And u can't call it football girl, this game is far away from real football, weird results happen here all the time, much more frequently than real life... So chill
    This is true but he is playing a game, and telling me i'm daft when he is the one that hates it ??? seriously why keep playing if you hate the game just my thoughts hun !!!!

This is true but he is playing a game, and telling me i'm daft when he is the one that hates it ??? seriously why keep playing if you hate the game just my thoughts hun !!!!
    Most of us play this game just as time pass.... Even serious players have become less active.... This game is at a very good foundation, it needs to be improved but Nordeus doesn't.... Thats what he opposes... And what did I tell u, that statement was in general, not directed towards u, so chill, no need to get offended
    BigB79 and Cat Harrison like this.

Tell us ur opinion-

waaa waaa match fixing waaa, nordeus is doing this on purpose even though many people have 26-0-0 seasons, it must be just targetting me WAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA

You calling me daft now hun ??????? your the one playing a game you dont like ???????????
    At what point did I say you are daft? And at what point did I say I hate this game?

I'll agree 'daft' was probably the wrong word, 'silly' was probably a better word. Because it is silly to say it's just football, the troll results in T11 are not "just football".

As for what I think of this game, I've said in the past a number if times, T11 has the potential to be one of the best football manager games that I've played in 20 years of playing these games. What lets this game down and what I hate is Nordeus' inability/unwillingness to fix the large number of faults with this game, especially the major faults that badly need fixed.

So please don't twist my words.

Play poker.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    play poker.
    lollllll !!!
    khris likes this.

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Play poker.
    I am rotten at poker. I have better luck with this game...
    khris and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast