Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: What are your training tactics?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Allan Taylor View Post
    You're missing an stretching opportunity! :P
    But then they are 97, not a full 99. That might be the difference between a win and a draw

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Dreamer
    Cheers mate.

I generally train on medium, if you see "Power Training" then that's an injury on hard intensity. I generally only do that with a handful of players on days when I only have 1 match, and have time - so hardly did any last season.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Keep at it m8, this is as good as it's going to get to have any kind of idea of how injuries are actually spread out.
    I'd far rather watch this unfold than some anecdotal 'Nordeus has hit the injury button to make us spend money' post that we get 99% of the time!

The one thing (and I know it's you that's doing it, I'm not the one getting off my arse and collecting all this information) , is the actual training intensity. Is it always medium? Or do you ever train on 'Hard'? I feel that makes a difference, but it'd be interesting to have something to back it up.
    Cheers!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    Cheers mate.

I generally train on medium, if you see "Power Training" then that's an injury on hard intensity. I generally only do that with a handful of players on days when I only have 1 match, and have time - so hardly did any last season.

Haha, jeez, my bad, shoulda noticed that one.
    Be interesting to see if 'hard' intensity brings about twice as many injuries as medium. Hopefully my next Academy intake in a couple of days will give me a guy I want to power train, I'll maybe keep note of every session on 'hard', see how it turns out.

Hard dont bring more injuries, been trainin all players stretch, cardio and practise match at hard for 7-8 seasons now.
    Ofc it cost alot of green tokens, but no more injuries than i had on normal.

I Never train player above 80% and always train them in the way to have them full fit for the next game.
    I just use all type of training acording to there condition at the moment and shedule of next game.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I used to train practice and cardio with the odd exersizes and done ok, still had a few injuries and depending how may matches I had in one day I would skip training some days!. This season I am trying something different, I am practice training one day then cardio and exersize the next day, I am rotating this every day now to see if I can reduce the injury count!, So far I have only had on injury and that was today! and it was only a two day one so I am very happy with that!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12