Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

CL: Won my last match 2-1, finishing 1st in my group with 13 points (lowest amount of points in my 8 CL participations so far).
    Next round I'll be playing one of the weakest opponents still in the tournament.
    Brian Dang likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FakiniZg View Post
    You kidding me, right? hahahaha, this game is freaking unbelievable, i score 15 goals in Champions League in group stage, and guess what? I don't go in next phase, last season i was in SEMIFINAL..

Attachment 28990

If you're not big token buyer, you can't be first in CL or League, f**k this..
    How about this lol?

Season 57-cl.png
    Brian Dang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FakiniZg View Post
    You kidding me, right? hahahaha, this game is freaking unbelievable, i score 15 goals in Champions League in group stage, and guess what? I don't go in next phase, last season i was in SEMIFINAL..

Attachment 28990

If you're not big token buyer, you can't be first in CL or League, f**k this..
    Buying tokens doesn't give you better chance either. I buy tokens every season but it has been 6 seasons since I won the league, 16 seasons since I got further than last 8 in champs league, and I've NEVER won the cup.
    Brian Dang and Cat Harrison like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

New Team to be annouced soon for the next two seasons...
    Peter Renn, Brian Dang and Panzani like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Update

Winning 11

League: 1st lost of the season at HOME to 4th place...so now dropped to 2nd place overall...
    CL: Qualified to next round

Tuan DM FC:

League: Continue poor form...lost 1-3 at HOME to 5th place.. still lying at 7th position
    CL: Next round
    CUP:next round too...Won 4-1 at Home.. Total 7-1 AGG

Winning Eleven:

League: ALL WIN...PERFECT TOP
    CL: NEXT ROUND
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-06-2014 at 08:36 AM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Rookie
    Oscar Germany states report qualified to stage 16 cup and stage 16 CL but in League very bad won 6 lost 5 rank 5 currently but am 2nd top passer and 2nd top rated in the League
    Last edited by Asm Saeed; 09-06-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Too I have to say that I have 50 tokens LOL... maybe will save it for a posible 7* scout list next season :3

but I need a ST coz I have only 4--- and Petrov have 34 and will be retired so another DC+ DR/DL can be a good idea....

Nordgen, ofc. or maybe negotiation...if I go now¿? LOL well will see.

League: Buffs FC's home hoodoo continues with a 5th home draw in 6 matches as they draw 3-3 v the 10th placed side.
    (Very strange sequence given the Buffs 5 wins from 6 on their travels.)

The Buffs went in at HT 1 down but 2 goals midway through the second half put them ahead. But the lead only lasted 4 minutes as the visitors drew level. McStay came off the bench and his first touch saw him start a run that put Buffs ahead again but alas an 89th minute equaliser was to follow.

Buffs Mad now has to hope the top 2 draw later to have any hope from 7th.

Goals: Hansen (65), Gemmell (69), McStay (85).

Buffs Mad would like to extend apologies to our supporter for having to watch such drivel.

\o/ *Buffs Spam* \o/

After another draw for the Buffs we look to Affiliate Clubs to bring some good cheer.

And that means all eyes fall on Andy "Thommo disnae pass" Thomson at Celtic Rangers who scored 7 goals in a competitive match for the second time this season.

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 09-06-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added "Thommo disnae pass" ;p

Galacticos FC update:
    League: For yesterdays league match the Galacticos look to bounce back from their league disappointment and get back to winning ways, the manager decided to play a half 1st string and 2nd string side against a fairly weak opponent languishing in 11th place in their league with five 1* player to boot (+ only one 5*)

The Galacticos lined up 4-4-2 narrow diamond again opposed to the opponents messy formation. The game kicked off with no events until the 30th min where ST Heym got injured and will be sold on after the match for dramatic underperformance. Galacticos DMC Sa scored a goal from a longshot into the top corner on the 38th minute to give the Galacticos the lead. However, right before half time the opponents DC got sent off for a second bookable offence and now only has two men in defence.

The weakness and possession penalty gave the Galacticos a big advantage and goals swiftly came on the 46th, 53rd and 62nd minute and subs were made on the 77th sticking with the same formation and Kosmala scoring a great solo run in the 90th minute to give the Galacticos a 5-0 away victory..

League #2: The league match today saw a matchup between the Galacticos and 12th placed Ckay Tran FC at home, the manager still seeking a nordgen keeper that would hopefully get snapped up before the cup match later tonight. The opponent lined up 5-2N-3 which gives him a possession penalty so the Galacticos decided to line up 4-3N-1-2 to outnumber his midfield and employed zonal marking on his 3ST as there was an absence of a DMC. Goals were coming in as the Galacticos round up a 6-0 routine victory at their home ground with MC Kosmala grabbing himself a hat-trick on the way. Subs were made on the 58th minute leading to a formation change of 4-4-2 classic attacking his flanks and switching to 4-2-2-2 later in the match.

It was another match were the Galacticos decided to score late on 90th minute which has now happened on three consecutive matches, the manager liked this character shown by the team to keep scoring and score late on the match even though victory was already guaranteed, he would hope this will continue for the rest of the season.

The Galacticos now prepare for a home cup match later tonight hoping to reach the next stage with a 3-1 lead

Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast