Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree2004Likes

Thread: Season 57

Famous
    Tuan DM FC

We knew is very hard to challenge for the Title this year since 1 half of the season we lying at 11th-7th place due to series of TROLL results.. but we are trying hard to fight back by won all top 4 in the second leg so far...so we moved up to 4th place...still long way to go..hic..

Panzani likes this.

Famous
    Winning Eleven

It is title for us to loose.. we would like to try some illegal formation to earn skill points for our subs...Even the 2nd place we also can beat 5-6 goals if we fill our 1st 11...

Panzani likes this.

Rookie
    Academy FC League Update - AFC (30.7*, 7th place) hosted Gagarazy (20.0*, last place) last night in league play. Needing points and lots of goals forced, AFC put out a reserve squad with an attacking mentality. It was a fairly quiet first half, as Boniardi scored twice for AFC. Evangelatos scored right after half, before Tholen recieved a red card for spitting on his opponent . Gagarazy pulled one goal back following the red, before a flurry of subsitutions by AFC lead to 5 more goals, ending the match 8-1.

Goals: Boniardi (14, 36, 90); Evangelatos (46), Mihaylov (69), Waterman (77), Martins (80), Niyokindi (87).

This match propelled AFC up to 3rd place, now only 5 points behind first and 2 points behind 2nd. 4th place is tied on points (behind by 1 on Goal Differential), and 5th and 6th are 3 points behind (5th has one game in hand, 4 behind on GD; 6th is even on games played, 5 behind on GD).

No league play today for AFC, as they play Tran FC (28.9*) away in the 2nd leg of the CL Quarterfinal. League play resumes tomorrow at Rogerio FC (27.9*, 7th place).
    Brian Dang, Peter Renn and Panzani like this.

July Fourth Flop - 15 Games 1 Goal...

We need to bring in a new Striker... And I know who exactly!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

And again a tough match, but my team played great and we played a draw against stronger teams than us. Tomorrow we play against the first team on the table, let us by God to help.
    Season 57-screenshot_1.jpg

Statistics
    Season 57-screenshot_2.jpg

Table
    Season 57-screenshot_3.jpg

-->http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...en-1860-a.html<--

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

today I found the pic of Edgar Davids... my old glory MC and during some minutes I was hinking that maybe, how tall is a player and the weight is a code that show the internal proggramming player... he is 168 and 67 kg....

now... I went to the market.... and saw a MC of 168 and 67kg... I need a ST and a DC/DR ,,... but u know in what I'm thinking?

yea and same leg... really I wanna prove my theory....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:

today I found the pic of Edgar Davids... my old glory MC and during some minutes I was hinking that maybe, how tall is a player and the weight is a code that show the internal proggramming player... he is 168 and 67 kg....

now... I went to the market.... and saw a MC of 168 and 67kg... I need a ST and a DC/DR ,,... but u know in what I'm thinking?

yea and same leg... really I wanna prove my theory....
    Bought him?
    Brian Dang likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Bought him?
    I have 30 minutes to think about..... really is a curiosity... just to know if with same profile do the same type of shoots that did Davids... never seen a player like this...
    but too I'm interested in maybe buy 10 greens for Cocu... or if I have a 7* scout list.... waste 50T...

..-.-''''''''' well I will think xD

well 1st thing I did with 57 tokens is go for a free agent 3* GK of 43M... won for 3 Tokens...

now lets see my Davids Clone... Cocu... and the Scout... or maybe a Nordgen... or a good offer in Negotiations... really I need a ST...

Go for him!! He won't disappoint you
    khris likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast