Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Skill progress

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Remember that in training there is a roll dice.
    1+1 is not equal to 2 (+- 5%) but sometimes 1,6 sometimes 2,5 and with the same condition and morale % (I usually have them over 90%).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I removed off topic posts. This is a good discussion and that detracted from flow of conversation. I really like the experiments and data guys! I stopped recording my numbers a few seasons ago, I add players to BvB so slowly I know who gains what already in a general way.

My slowest guy gets 1(yes 1)/3/8 average regular train.. but his match play gets over 10 usually. And occasionally MOM's. He's 31 y.o. 2 star (was very fast when young). Fastest in reg. training gets like 20/40/80 and 100 something in comp matches. 20 y.o. 6 star.
    I haven't been playing friendlies lately so couldn't say what they usually get with that.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-14-2014 at 11:04 PM. Reason: typos
    t11_fan likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I removed off topic posts. This is a good discussion and that detracted from flow of conversation. I really like the experiments and data guys! I stopped recording my numbers a few seasons ago, I add players to BvB so slowly I know ho gains what already in a general way.

My slowest guy gets 1(yes 1)/3/8 average regular train.. but him match play gets over 10 usually. And occasionally MOM's. He's 31 y.o. 2 star (was very fast when young). Fastest in reg. training gets like 20/40/80 and 100 something in comp matches. 20 y.o. 6 star.
    I haven't been playing friendlies lately so couldn't say what they usually get with that.
    The slowest training guys are 30+ y.o. "flops"... They usually get 4-6% for Stretching at age 18-21 (4-stars)... So, it's 2-3% at age 22-25, 1-2% (1-1.5% actually) at age 26-29 and 0-1% (0.5-0.75%) at age 30+... But, even if it says 0%, they get 1% actually... I had 30 y.o. striker who was getting 0% for 30 minutes of play in official match, lol (5-star range for 30+ y.o. the slowest flops is 0.38-0.63%)
    Cat Harrison likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Fastest in reg. training gets like 20/40/80 and 100 something in comp matches. 20 y.o. 6 star.
    That's what the fastest 2-stars get with level 8 training ground. Maybe it will change at the next level...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Raise of the players has absolutely nothing to do with their rates.
    Just to be precise, maybe there is a possible scenario about this .
    Like the veterans players know and the newer have read, there are some “grey zones” in some issues of the game, like :
    Arrows – it affects the game but in which way ? How about if you put red arrows on your wingers and what if your opponent has blue arrows in his DR-DL. How much % does this affect ?
    Win bonus : It affects the performance but how much % at which level bonus ?
    And how about if your opponent also has a bonus.

Well, the scenario is that if a player is qualified to get +100 after a game maybe this is the number for a rate of 5. If this player get 6, he ‘ll have +101, if 8 >+103 but this % is insignificant and it’s devoured by the roll dice.

On the wider note of 'involvement', a player doesn't get high ratings and consume more condition if he is more involved.
    I disagree about that. Actually I have a trick for this. My team has about 10-12 young players, 1 agent/scout and the rest 4*-5* veteran players. At min. 45’-55’ I can recognize who may be the MoM (man of the match) or at least to know those 2-3 nominations from the (positive) comments. This is more usual for my defenders because if a have a winger or a ST with goals and assists he is No 1 nominate.
    So if that player is one of my veterans who it’s very possible to be sold at the end of the season, I make a sub. on him, he loose his chance to be MoM, so the title and the extra skill point from this is going to a young player.
    Of course it must be an easy game against a week opponent in the league or in groups of CH.L.

I don’t know about higher lv 8*-9* players but I believe that friendlies are more useful for them than power training. If someone have info, please post.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well, here I save the info of what can win one in a friendly. This is after the league match of today maybe theres 1 rest of 5% added.
    All are 7* players, less Cocu, 9*, and Czucker, Gallas, Campbell and Sas with 6*

One can see proving that players loose more condition with the age and too that my MC Zé Roberto lost more condition playing as AMC, the only that played in wrong place lost more condition.
    MoM of this match was Zumalkarregui.

Skill progress-t24-j24-frie2.jpg

I bought verry expensive five star player from the transfer list. When I did streching, cardio and practice match He was reciving 2 skill points. in one day he was 7 star player then something happend. The same 3 training (streching, cardio and practice match) not giving him even 1 skill point. how can I make him 9 star player?

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tomex23 View Post
    I bought verry expensive five star player from the transfer list. When I did streching, cardio and practice match He was reciving 2 skill points. in one day he was 7 star player then something happend. The same 3 training (streching, cardio and practice match) not giving him even 1 skill point. how can I make him 9 star player?
    Write how much skill progress he gets for all 3 type of training...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomex23 View Post
    training speed getting lower when your player reach a new star.
    for example, at 5 star practice match gives 100%, same player same season at 6 star practice match gives 85%, at 7 star gives him 70% ...
    Note: my numbers are not exactly right it's just for example.
    Server 52

VIP
    it's not 15% difference for fast trainers Sherifon...

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast