Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Now let me tell you my pain...

Ok, I will say what would I do in your case and in your situation. Despite I did not use your team and don't know exactly in 1st person how your plyer works.
    As the mate say, I too I'm not fan of defenses of 3. In this forum one can see lots of comments by my side in defeats of teams that play with 3 defenses and me saying-u see? 3 defenses lol

Your work now is, as you said that the game have lots of corners and fouls and so, start playing friendlies and see the better man, 1 for corners and 1 for fouls. Have the correct man in these 2 places helps in more % and can have more influence in the result than try to change formation.
    You have a very good ML and well, I always used same formations, 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2. You can prove using the ML as MC in left side, and play with 3 ST's or budvesel as AMC. Or 3 ST's and if the match don't goes like you want, change a ST for this AMC.
    2 blues to the DC's and .
    Every match is different, so a MC that helps in defense never will do the same match per match for example, and a ST usually never will score/perform in the same level, only if he is this type of special players that have 9-9-9-8-9 as ratings and have as promide 1 goal or more per match. So, play with the substitutions too, and if you don't see the name of an ST or MC during 50' minutes, change these.
    Too is posible that in some matches you see a player more aggressive than usually, then too change this.

You can prove a 4-3-3, 4-3-1-2 as I suggest and probably, the orange triange will have less influence than the benefit you will obtain (probably, and usually).
    If you wont change the ML of position you can prove a 4-4-2... or why not now I see how good is your DMC so a diamond can be perfectly an option... maybe this is the best option lol
    Put Thys as Captain and buy a new ST. Presure in whole pitch and offside and counters on.

That is what will I do if I manage your team.

Here a example of Key player, called Arsenal:

Now let me tell you my pain...-t4-key-player-1.jpg

Now let me tell you my pain...-t4-key-player-2.jpg

This season for example I bought 2 MC's because I felt like something don't work with what I had. 1st one called pala kontol, that was invisible 4 matches, never seen his name in a match, but in his last team he had very good statistics.
    Then I bought Struthers, that have 8-7-7 as ratings but, in 3 matches scored 1 and assisted 1, and now with this player kontol scored 3 of the 4 goals in 3 days...

Think in that too, 1 player can play better or worst with another nearly.
    Don't look at the stars, prove, prove, prove.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Here a example of Key player, called Arsenal:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t4 key player 1.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	35096

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t4 key player 2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	35097

This season for example I bought 2 MC's because I felt like something don't work with what I had. 1st one called pala kontol, that was invisible 4 matches, never seen his name in a match, but in his last team he had very good statistics.
    Then I bought Struthers, that have 8-7-7 as ratings but, in 3 matches scored 1 and assisted 1, and now with this player kontol scored 3 of the 4 goals in 3 days...

Think in that too, 1 player can play better or worst with another nearly.
    Don't look at the stars, prove, prove, prove.
    I see you use alot of arrows and your player ratings seem really good. I tend to spare my arrows as i don't want to upset the balance of the formation.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree with El Pistolero advices. I 'm not so experienced but I 've read a lot of threads for players from lvs 9-12 that saying about the same thing.
    I think one reason is that many of them used to play offensive mentality, are facing more experienced players and have difficult time.
    Some things I 've noticed so far, that might can help you :
    Defensive mentality it's not like real football. I had many domination games with 4-5-1 V, defense/counter.
    This system is very effective but you lack of AMR-AML.
    Rates have different meaning for the players positions.
    7 it's good for GK, DMC, MC but not good enough for D, AM, ST.
    so Ipek it's out of form now.
    If playing with 3DC you're vulnerable against teams that playing with flanks, and 3 D wide against a team with 2 ST.
    Try in some games, to start with def.mentality, wait for 30' min to see how the number of the shots it's going. If you have more and your STs are in form, the goal will come. If not, then change mentality to normal or attack.
    Watch the comments about your GK. If saying words like steady, confidence ... it's good even if he doesn't get an 8 after the game.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-03-2015 at 08:26 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    In my opinion, for short term success, players in good form is not important than players with high quality. You may try to sit out players who perform poorly for a few games. If my team perform poorly, I usually change the tactic to be more defensive.

Good luck.

It's true

Quote Originally Posted by Doru Octavian Iancu View Post
    So from where should I begin?

Level 11 team, invested almost every season from 5-20 Euros into buying tokens ( not gonna happen anymore Nordeus ).
    First 5 seasons...flawless. 5 league wins, 1 Cup and 2 CL's. Pretty good right? Considering since the first season I had very difficult leagues with at least 2-3 5-6 stars teams and very competitive.

From season 6? Let's see
    nothing, nothing, nothing, 1CL league , nothing, nothing, nothing !
    This season after I invested again 20 E at the beggining of it, bough 3-4 good scout players just to keep my almost 6 stars in shape.
    Results:
    Champions league: 2 points in 6 matches - the weakiest team in 32 teams.
    Cup: Knocked out from a barely 5 start team and no special abilities to any of it's players!
    League: Well it's still under way, 3'rd place, Lost all matches of the season against all teams with 5 stars!

have a look at my team and feel my dissapointment!

Attachment 35063

You can easily allign a team with 6 starts and most of players having a SA!

Tried all posible formations that I know they might work after maybe a thousands games played!
    Moral maximum, Bonus for victory, bench players with bad form, play friendlyes...been there , did all!

Bottom line: Since couple of seasons ( and it's becoming more obvious day by day ) every 5 star team kicks my ass no matter of what !
    First guy in my league has same team value and he is winning every single league by FAR ! And he plays 4-4-2 since I know him.

Please advice me what to do now! This is already what I'm planning to do starting from next season:
    -Never invest a penny anymore
    -Change most of my team and keep only the players that really played good no matter of what ( got 3-4 in my team )

Anything else is above me. I feel like a plant. This game is playing me, not viceversa and it's far away from reality.
    Happy new year!

PS: Did all the reading posible here on the forum, so most of the answers I've seen them already. I posted more to show everyone how stupid I feel, and it feels good. Nevertheless every comment is more then welcomed!
    This is all simpler than you think. You invested money, you were marked as "spender" and you were put in increasingly tougher leagues.

Now you'd have to maintain the level of investment in order to keep winning. Otherwise you'll have to wait for your team to become weaker so that you can play as a free player again.

every team may goes through a transition period without winning anything every season... be patience just switch a bit formation, fine tune on tactics work well with the team

Guys thank you all for the replyes.

@Khriss

Ok I'll test for today's match ( and then some friendly matches ) 4-3-1-2. I put ML As MC and red arrow on him, same as my good MC, and Jalsovec is assigned to help the defence as my next opponent plays with 2 ST and I've got only 2 DC's and not DMC tu support.
    Will play against a 3-2W-3-2 which prooves to be a pain in the ass sometimes.
    I will start the match in Defensive with counters on untill half time.

My team:

Now let me tell you my pain...-my-team-4-jan.jpg

VS.

Now let me tell you my pain...-my-opponent-4-jan.jpg

I'm looking forward to this match, as it's easy considering I'll have to play 3 derbyes with better teams for this end of season.

And thank you @nikolgiorgos. I will give it a shot right away. I'm testing the defensive tactics and will keep an eye to see who's underperforming.
    Last edited by Doru Octavian Iancu; 01-04-2015 at 08:42 AM.

Money hungry, dirty gang of Nordeus !!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast