View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

We still need a Windows phone version =\

Dreamer
    I'm quite upset about this. I was store 10-11 points on four players because they were one point shy of the next star. I guess I won't be logging in with mobile anymore.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!

@Cody Allan Taylor
    It seems we won't be able to sell players through negotiations anymore, or we should add as a friends managers that already bought our players and hope they will send offer for some of them. Also some say that training special ability isn't possible anymore.
    So anyone who still haven't open t11 on mobile, don't do it! I haven't and I won't, hope they will delay update for pc as much as possible.
    Ex top eleven player

Quote Originally Posted by george_bush View Post
    Am I blind or where can I find the FavouriteFoot of a Player in the Auction-Transfer-Market?
    And is there a Way to Undo the Update
    Unbelievable...
    You can't find it on regular transfer screens. But it is visible on the Scouts list. This is actually the one thing I am most mad about.
    It is too obvious that this game is updated towards pay-to-play approach.
    As I wrote in my feedback on Google play: Game has to be fun, not just 'pretty' and 3D. Totally ruined.

And actually the most stupid thing: deploying such major update in the middle of the season...
    Last edited by Адриана Мирянова; 01-27-2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Forgot something
    myself07 likes this.

always happen like this, addition please...

Top Eleven 2015-screenshot-27_01_2015-10_32_50.jpg

Nordeus , it is getting too much , for god's sake plz listen to us this time and bring back the old skill points system
    PS :- only 15% liked this , so where are those ppl who gave u feedback to remove the manual assignment of skill points.. I really wanna meet them , or is it all lies ??
    myself07 and Kaizer Franz like this.

Level 6 Season 6

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Soham_NagpurBluesFC View Post
    Nordeus , it is getting too much , for god's sake plz listen to us this time and bring back the old skill points system
    PS :- only 15% liked this , so where are those ppl who gave u feedback to remove the manual assignment of skill points.. I really wanna meet them , or is it all lies ??
    They only do it because it remove tanking from the game, they think they will make more money from this. Our opinion means nothing.
    myself07 likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please everyone stay on topic and avoid cursing. I removed some off topic & trolling posts. This thread is important collection of your feedback about the new version.

Please mention what you like, don't like, miss, hate about it in this thread.

Some of the features (Compare Players, Special Ability. etc.) that were in the game and are now missing will come back, they are still working on it.
    Dean_1 and Incredipede like this.

Banned
    This new update rocks...Stop whining and enjoy the game...
    Michael026 likes this.

the old version is better the main thing is the skill point hope nordeous take note about it , no hard traning ............ i can live without it

-newbie-
    Shaikh Munasar likes this.

Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast