View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Apprentice
    This is the new world NORDEUS calendar!!!

First no 1.2.2015

Next there is no 31.1.2015 lol

And your stupid answer about auto add skills,when I check forward,80% of skills go to defense and then I must check f&m...

Always the distance around 10,but with this new **** is not possible...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tran Viet Dung View Post
    Tuc la van mat 50 token thoi ha ban?
    Cho 6x scout..yes...

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Alessio Fitch;321063]

Alessio, I totally agree with you 100%, your frustration is on so carry on for all of us whom have so much passion for the game. There are many issues that need to be fixed and improved for this biggest new update. However, I can only make many suggests to Nordues to look into it, I can't demand them to do it. By demanding them, that means, I am trying to take control of them...and no one wants this to happen. If I would turn it around, I don't even want them to take control of my team.

You have mentioned about you and your friends are token players, not free ones. I respect your choice to play the game, but those players don't spend a penny (like me) for this free game, doesn't mean that Nordues will leave us in the corner. Matter of fact, we (not token buyers) may bring more revenue for Nordues than token buyers. You may spend $50 dollar in monthly basic for the game. We can do the same or even much better by watch the video. Let say $.05 per clip, I personally watch over 1000 videos each month. Addition, I also can download the app to get the token from Tapjoy or SuperSonicads through the game. Can you do the math, we easily make money for Nordues as well.

So, please leave us as "free ones" alone as we are continuing to search for the answers from Nordues about this messy update.
    Last edited by Barca FC; 01-30-2015 at 05:58 PM.
    Knipser likes this.

Now even the moderators don't appear to say anything here anymore. Either everyone's busy because an improved 2015 version 2 is coming up soon, or they've decided to bury their heads in the sand and wait for us customers to keep quiet. Hope for option 1.

Communication could be king, but currently isn't ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 01-30-2015 at 06:13 PM.
    Knipser likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jernet View Post
    Now even the moderators don't appear to say anything here anymore. Either everyone's busy because an improved 2015 version 2 is coming up soon, or they've decided to bury their heads in the sand and wait for us customers to keep quiet. Hope for option 1.

Communication could be king, but currently isn't ...
    Can I add another option to the list?

All of them are gathering around their accountants and financial advisers to see how much they have made out from their biggest disappointed new version.

Or may be they are waiting for the three big bosses of Top Eleven since those three are still out of town as they still got some hang over from the birthday party of Mourinho.

Apprentice
    The "mods" can't say anything as they don't make the game. they are just puppets and just give out info fed to them by Nordeus, which atm is obviously nothing.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    The "mods" can't say anything as they don't make the game. they are just puppets and just give out info fed to them by Nordeus, which atm is obviously nothing.
    I have taken to their facebook page with my complaints and posted in the last five topics.

https://www.facebook.com/topeleven?fref=ts

I installed the new version - Top Eleven 2015 on my Android phone yesterday. It is all totally alien to me and I am a proficient gamer of many years. The match experience is ok, but after the game concluded this morning, I could not find any evidence that my players had increased in skills or which skills they improved in. I attempted some training, but again could find no evidence that my players had improved in skill, but their fatigue was reducing...........

Without wishing to waste my time interrogating the game further, I logged onto my PC and found that whilst the game had been played, there was no sign of any skill points, so in order to train my players for that day, I used 22 rests in order to keep pace with the other teams in a very competitive league. BUT....... I now discover that the skill points are added automatically... Jeez!

Because skill points are being assigned automatically, I find this objectionable, as it is taking away the skill of the manager.

Another clear negative is that the game is poorly set up in terms of clear instructions and the colours clash really badly especially in terms of being able to interrogate the game. It makes reading what is before you very difficult if not impossible. I defy the developers to play the new version on an android handset and not have problems performing the day to day routines that were so easy on the older version [no longer available to download]. Thanks Nordeus - My gaming experience is now totally ruined when I am on the move!!!

Anyhow... It's all very well if you are using an iPad. Try it on an iPhone, Android or similar phone! On phones, the following applies...

Aside from the format being different!

* The fonts are awful.
    * Text is barely legible.
    * The background is totally unsuitable given the font & text colour.
    * The menu system is fiddlier than before.
    * The visual tactical formation [attack/defend] is far less evident.
    * Don't get me started on the auto assignment of skills.
    * Or the lack of special skills.
    * You can no longer see the % fatigue.

The update does have some plus points, but really and truly... I wish I'd read the forums before deciding the download the update.

* I would love to meet the beta testers [if there were any]?
    * Why weren't gamers invited to test the game format?
    * Why in god's name was the update launched unfinished?

To be honest... with all the fanfare and pomp and ceremony, I think Nordeus has scored a massive own goal launching this pile of steaming dog excrement on the world. Thank heaven I still have the PC version, but by all accounts, that won;t be for much longer either.

I realise that I may be in a minority with my opinions... but sometimes, you should leave things well alone.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-31-2015 at 12:06 AM.
    Knipser likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    This is not a case where the managers "BELIEVE" it to be and it "MIGHT" be true....IT IS A FACT! It is a FACT that is is hard to sell players at higher levels if they are not close to the next star. What is it going to take for you to take that foot out of your mouth and stop talking crap?

And since when is this all about you? so what if you would have no problems buying a player regardless of quality? You obviously dont represent the majority. Since you are in the minority, who the hell cares what you think?

Its been 3 days now and I cant sell my player and he is not X4 or X9. I guarantee you that if he was, he would be gone. I have 4 more days before his replacement has to be signed, and I will have to sack him and lose the $$$$ just to keep my replacement. On top of that I have wasted 3-7 days of training for the replacement. and dont say to me "dont buy a replacement until you sell your player" because when you get higher levels, its hard to find certain players or young age with certain positions. This is about managing, not just blowing money on scouts and powertraining.
    So it's not about me and Daniel, it is about Sully and a bunch of other guys? come on. We are all entitled to our opinions. I frankly LOVE this update. Granted I am at level 8, but I like everything that they have done except for the % that I need to see. All the rest is excellent.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    So it's not about me and Daniel, it is about Sully and a bunch of other guys? come on. We are all entitled to our opinions. I frankly LOVE this update. Granted I am at level 8, but I like everything that they have done except for the % that I need to see. All the rest is excellent.
    I've got 15 work mates that play top 11 ....ALL of them think the new update is rubbish. ... And i'm counting my stars i've got a pc that is unaffected by this bs atm . i've stopped playing on my phone as team 1 got done over by this bs . team 2 is just pc based so my tank season has/ is unaffected atm .

And tanking is not cheating for those people who cant grasp the idea of saving skill points for other seasons
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    Can I add another option to the list?

All of them are gathering around their accountants and financial advisers to see how much they have made out from their biggest disappointed new version.

Or may be they are waiting for the three big bosses of Top Eleven since those three are still out of town as they still got some hang over from the birthday party of Mourinho.
    It's all very well if you are using an iPad. Try it on an iPhone, Android or similar phone! On phones, the following applies...

Aside from the format being different!

* The fonts are awful.
    * Text is barely legible.
    * The background is totally unsuitable given the font & text colour.
    * The menu system is fiddlier than before.
    * The visual tactical formation [attack/defend] is far less evident.
    * Don't get me started on the auto assignment of skills.
    * Or the lack of special skills.
    * You can no longer see the % fatigue.

The update does have some plus points, but really and truly... I wish I'd read the forums before deciding the download the update.

* I would love to meet the beta testers [if there were any]?
    * Why weren't gamers invited to test the game format?
    * Why in god's name was the update launched unfinished?

To be honest... with all the fanfare and pomp and ceremony, I think Nordeus has scored a massive own goal launching this pile of steaming dog excrement on the world. Thank heaven I still have the PC version, but by all accounts, that won;t be for much longer either.

I realise that I may be in a minority with my opinions... but sometimes, you should leave things well alone.

Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast