View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 66 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

I am not sure this is allowed. If not, then I am truly sorry.
    but here it is.

Download Top Eleven 2.36 APK File (top-eleven-be-a-soccer-manager.apk) - APK4Fun

Cheers
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-01-2015 at 12:29 PM.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

hope that Nordeus brings back indvidual skillpoint selection again, so that all can be happy with this game again
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-01-2015 at 12:33 PM.

So in order to get notifications I have to keep the app running permanently? Obviously that would be completely absurd, nobody in their right mind would leave apps running draining their battery?!
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    I am not sure this is allowed. If not, then I am truly sorry.
    but here it is.

Download Top Eleven 2.36 APK File (top-eleven-be-a-soccer-manager.apk) - APK4Fun

Cheers
    I had also downloaded old version from there , 2 days ago
    Gert Funck likes this.

Level 6 Season 6

Banned
    Needs more improvement

Is it a joke?

Never again play with the phone. Really? Same player's different prices.It’s high time for fix up this

Iphone
    Top Eleven 2015-img_4879.jpg
    Computer
    Top Eleven 2015-ben-tora.jpg

Does anyone know If there is a plan to bring back percentage on the training bars? I guess so everyone knows the condition of their players, a major flaw in this update.

Exactly when there are 666 replies in this thread... I put a pic to try to make run away the evil lol

Top Eleven 2015-epic-fail.jpg

I am with the idea in ma mind, after read the interviews in other places, that Nordeus will do a update, per steps. So all will come back again and we will see new things.
    Ofc. lot of people don't like how looks now the game, ofc. people don't like the "0" info that we had about what we miss now in the game after update, and ofc. the mistake is only responsability of this situation is only of Nordeus.

I hope that they will bring back again the Quality of the old version, if not, all we know what will happen here.
    By my side, I will manage the new OMA edition for 3 seasons, if there are no steps in some direction to change this situation I will leave the Titanic.

Well enjoy buying scouts on pc version as you can , soon they will be more expensive as you see

I voiced some early concerns when it was released, and I've put a negative rating on the Google Play site, but I'll say that having got my tablet back from being repaired ... the new version fits the Xperia Z2 very very nicely.

still would prefer to have the old version for the numbers and skill points (but I agree with players getting their points if not assigned). Kinda defeats the point of an upgrade that completely changes the balance if people have now not only not upgraded and others have rolled back because it means some now have an advantage over others.

I'm still using the facebook version ... fyi.

Page 66 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast