Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree252Likes

Thread: Mythbusters of top eleven

Apprentice
    I believe left foot and right foot got effect at least on free kicks. My FK is right foot and always seem to score only from the left hand pitch free kick. It bends around the wall. But on right side, he just shoot straight to wall

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have more than one teams.
    This helps me a lot to do some observations.
    A latest bug about the stats (many times we cannot see the current stats and rates of our players during the game), force me to use the old version (from my pc) to see with my team B, the game of my team A.
    I was playing A in my android, the new version.
    After a foul of my oppo, the F-K shot by my second choice of the team, then my player 1st choice took the "rebound" and scored.
    Meanwhile in the comments of my team B - old version, it was saying that the ball is flying over the wall and ...goal
    What we see in the live game, it's the "visualisation" of the calculations (which already happen few min ago btw).

There is no spoon.
    The Matrix
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-13-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    I believe left foot and right foot got effect at least on free kicks. My FK is right foot and always seem to score only from the left hand pitch free kick. It bends around the wall. But on right side, he just shoot straight to wall
    Did you try to gather some statistics, or is it just your intuition speaks? I mean no offence, but we see what we want to see, that's the human nature. Numbers, on the other hand, never lie.
    It wasn't our day.

favorite feet has no effect. this has like hight, Captain and weight been verified by developers

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    favorite feet has no effect. this has like hight, Captain and weight been verified by developers
    Can you please give me a link?
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Can you please give me a link?
    Sorry I can't.. I can't remember when and which threath, were an answer from development was shared.. Maybe another veteran can?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Sorry I can't.. I can't remember when and which threath, were an answer from development was shared.. Maybe another veteran can?
    But that was someone official, and it happens on this forum? I want to know the answer for sure, I'm not lazy to search.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, let's added here
    Captain has some effect in the performance of the team - Myth
    official answer here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...-captains.html
    Gert Funck and Toxcatl like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Did you try to gather some statistics, or is it just your intuition speaks? I mean no offence, but we see what we want to see, that's the human nature. Numbers, on the other hand, never lie.
    I didnt have any statistics, but I watches 99% games since 2 season ago. Thats what I see. Maybe its just my that particular player. Hope someone can tell me wrong, otherwise I might try get another left footed freekick taker.

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    I didnt have any statistics, but I watches 99% games since 2 season ago. Thats what I see. Maybe its just my that particular player. Hope someone can tell me wrong, otherwise I might try get another left footed freekick taker.
    Try to gather statistics, mate. I want to do this for some time, but always forget or find myself too lazy to even begin -_-
    Like, put your freekicker to both left and right side free-kicks and then count successful and unsuccessful strikes from left and from right. Sounds easy. I definitely am going to do it. Some day... =]
    It will be nice to compare the results later.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast