Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?

Rookie
    I played in 2015 and now return in 2021.

And I have just come to this topic through Google search.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    I played in 2015 and now return in 2021.

And I have just come to this topic through Google search.
    what the? why u necro this thread?
    funny thing is in real life the AML/AMR also did well over the #9 pure striker recently (back in 2015 not so).
    the likes of salah, mane, messi, mbape(did better on wings than central), CR (who score more when benz is #9) well with the exception of Robert LewanGOALski the real life finally catching up on top11 meta tactic!
    the only way for ST in this game to perform well is if they're FK taker, and...
    add AML/AMR as 2nd position and play him there!

Rookie
    I bet you know what query I have searched for in Google

So true. I'm thinking of which player I should give the free extra role for the League Top Scorer racing and my single position ST came to top of the list.

Besides that, I'm playing 4-5-1v style most of the time but still don't feel that I'm using the right tactic for this formation to shine in scoring like my 2 main opponents in League and Cup. They scored a lot with the same 4-5-1v.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparta Page View Post
    I bet you know what query I have searched for in Google

So true. I'm thinking of which player I should give the free extra role for the League Top Scorer racing and my single position ST came to top of the list.

Besides that, I'm playing 4-5-1v style most of the time but still don't feel that I'm using the right tactic for this formation to shine in scoring like my 2 main opponents in League and Cup. They scored a lot with the same 4-5-1v.
    I'm being sarcastic. This shows you that this game have 1 meta tactic win for sure. And it has been like for eternity in Top11.
    use 8*-10* AML/AMR and 1ST(which wont score as much as the wingers but probably will assist fuktons) with super skills (every Top100 use it) and your other 8players on squad just have to be low % like 1*-3* so you'll face lower quality team and boom. you're very good in Top11!

Oh, if 451v didn't work for you, just give your ST; an AML/AMR/AMC. instead of using 451v use 460 since ST is under appreciate in this game.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-26-2021 at 07:47 AM.
    khris, Sparta Page and milpol like this.

STs recently started to work as they should. Some of them are assistant players while others are the scorers.

.Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?-cc4b8a66-2cbb-4aa0-b6bc-a02119e0ab38.jpg

Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?-39b7676c-c054-4a40-a984-04b94e36d324.jpg

Addicted
    For example nor in liverpool nor in manchester city strikers werent those who scored a lot, wingers did the job and they both played mostly 4-3-3 (something like 4-5-1v here).
    When you use formations without aml/amr, than your strikers(s) become scorers as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    STs recently started to work as they should. Some of them are assistant players while others are the scorers.

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CC4B8A66-2CBB-4AA0-B6BC-A02119E0AB38.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	138131

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	39B7676C-C054-4A40-A984-04B94E36D324.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	138132
    That's lower level hence you think ST is good but having an AML&AMR is way better in Top11, the most I can get from ST is 1goal per game but the AML&AMR will score 2goal per game in the same squad, oh ST also looks good against inferior teams in lower quality league

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    For example nor in liverpool nor in manchester city strikers werent those who scored a lot, wingers did the job and they both played mostly 4-3-3 (something like 4-5-1v here).
    When you use formations without aml/amr, than your strikers(s) become scorers as it should be.
    Yup, but back then in 2010-2015 when this game and thread start(2015) people already have this question why AML&AMR is fukin OP in Top11? Guess Nodeus is way ahead of time in football meta tactic

Ah also yes someone did say bout live animation. Back then you hardly score from crosses & ST heads in.
    These days we can see some goals from crosses which is a plus!
    It takes years for Nodeus to finally make that headed score goal live animation frequently for ST to score from crosses.
    Back then you can only do that in a friendly against 1% or 1* because for whatever reason the ST can't beat the DC in 1on1 aerial duels.

Oh, and if you want ST to score more, better to have ML&MR compared to AML&AMR in your squad.
    Because ML&MR crosses & passes more while AML&AMR does Robben more, cuts in & shoot from long range and score, (hence why people like to put Shadow Striker ability on their AM)

Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-26-2021 at 11:05 PM.

Addicted
    If you have striker with 178 height and low heading probably you wont score those headers at all.
    Ml/mr even dont have highlighted shooting/finishing abilities. So they like more traditional wide midfielders like Becham was who run down the line and cross.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    If you have striker with 178 height and low heading probably you wont score those headers at all.
    Ml/mr even dont have highlighted shooting/finishing abilities. So they like more traditional wide midfielders like Becham was who run down the line and cross.
    You do know that the height is cosmetic in this game right? I've seen short GK & DF perform well over the taller one. Not just slightly. But by a lot!
    Err you've been in this forum since 2014. By now you should've seen that back then you cant score header from cross if you fight in league/cup/cl but in friendlies it's easy because the opponent is easy.
    But now the live animation have seen a lot of goals scored from crosses(either header/tap in whatever). Much better from years before (after tons of complaints from us)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-27-2021 at 10:07 AM.

Why AMC/R/L score more than strikers?-6e0a5e8d-13a8-4b5e-bfca-066889c5035a.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast