Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Im sick and tired of the way Nordeus is treating us!!!!

One thing... never use downloads for tokens... they hardly work and the stuff you download is dodgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruma View Post
    Tokenads dont work for me at all. I play on android and they either lead to a appreach.net (something like that) page or if they work, you get an error at the last page. I got one download poker app to work, the other download app's did not. Couldn't even download them.

I've accepted the fact once i get to the higher leagues im going to just try to come top 4. Im not paying lots of money for a game i play during my breaks at work.

I like the game alot, but i just wish we could maintain our stars for just a couple of seasons lol That would make everything easier. Can maintain a good squad and buy good players with your daily tokens when you need them / want them. That would make the game about tactics and it would feel like a true football sim, but on my phone.

Basically of the at least 20 - 30 surverys i have tried to complete, none of them have worked, i got 3 free tokens downloading a poker app from google play. So im at a 5% success rate on android.
    After I had problem with TokenAds, I did some search and just like you and me, there are lots of players who had the same problems. But the sadest part is none of them none of us could get a result.

I was surprised today 2 times. At first one of Nordeus team replied my post, in second one of TokenAds replied my post. But unfortunately after they replied, it seems they lost. Still waiting for them to reply my new posts. Hope to see them today.

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    Hi ice87s,

Thank you for remark. For us, our users are the most important and we by no means wanted to make you feel uncomfortable with our answer. We have taken you advice and we will pay even more attention to our wording of our emails.
    I would like to recommend you our Terms and Conditions and our FAQs that might help you understand the reasons for your not having received points.

Have a nice day!

Josh,

Customer Support Representative
    TokenAds
    Stop Bull****ting around, TokenAds.

I did two surveys the whole day from TokenAds only just to make sure that you will reply me the same answer as you always did in the past.

Guess what, I am correct. I only did 2 survey through you and you replied each.

First, record is not found.
    Second, I might complete this offer through another provider......

WTF!!!!!

Really STUPID TOKENADS.

Everybody, jz stay away from this provider.....

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Stop Bull****ting around, TokenAds.

I did two surveys the whole day from TokenAds only just to make sure that you will reply me the same answer as you always did in the past.

Guess what, I am correct. I only did 2 survey through you and you replied each.

First, record is not found.
    Second, I might complete this offer through another provider......

WTF!!!!!

Really STUPID TOKENADS.

Everybody, jz stay away from this provider.....
    A few surveys? I paid £5 for a film site expecting to get 160+ tokens.. Really good value because for a fiver you only get 50 or so tokens.

But never got the tokens.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I think if TokenAds get too many complaints about not handling out any tokens to any person that has quite clearly provided edivence for completing any offers, then Top Eleven should drop them from the third party token providers, glad I only watch videos with them, I must say on 2 occasions with Trial Pay, I completed offers that didn't credit and then provided the edivence and I got credited within hours both times.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I think if TokenAds get too many complaints about not handling out any tokens to any person that has quite clearly provided edivence for completing any offers, then Top Eleven should drop them from the third party token providers, glad I only watch videos with them, I must say on 2 occasions with Trial Pay, I completed offers that didn't credit and then provided the edivence and I got credited within hours both times.

I'm still battling nordeus for mine, through trial pay i installed car town, deal was you reach level 5 and you get 9 tokens, easy...

not so easy... since then i've given evidence sent countless emails, still no 9 tokens... quite over something so simple...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Apprentice
    Injuries + No free packs eventhough i watched the video and got a title says "you just earned" but it didnt add up to mine.

this game will finish in no time because of this, only stupid people that spent $400 a month for this game that will still be here. you can get ipad with $400 bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Injuries + No free packs eventhough i watched the video and got a title says "you just earned" but it didnt add up to mine.

this game will finish in no time because of this, only stupid people that spent $400 a month for this game that will still be here. you can get ipad with $400 bro.
    Stupid people??
    Hello, we are rich and dont know where to spend our money.

Unlike you, cant even afford to pay 2$.

Pity guy!!!!
    Last edited by ice87s; 01-22-2013 at 05:41 AM.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    A few surveys? I paid £5 for a film site expecting to get 160+ tokens.. Really good value because for a fiver you only get 50 or so tokens.

But never got the tokens.
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquref View Post
    I'm still battling nordeus for mine, through trial pay i installed car town, deal was you reach level 5 and you get 9 tokens, easy...
    not so easy... since then i've given evidence sent countless emails, still no 9 tokens... quite over something so simple...
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post

Don't give up guys.. Keep looking for your rights.. Be insistent.. There are websites where you can complain these providers. Dont forget there lots of people who had problem or still having problems with TokenAds. And The Nordeus as being a business partner of TokenAds and the provider of the Top Eleven, has also the responsibility of all these problems.
    Here and here you can see other players having problems with TokenAds in other online games.

And a warning!.. If you don't have an antivirus program, install one and scan your PC after you downloaded the offers of the providers.
    Here is a conversation between TokenAds team member and a player who had a virus problem cause of a TokenAds offer:
    Last edited by Finduxx; 01-22-2013 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finduxx View Post
    Don't give up guys.. Keep looking for your rights.. Be insistent.. There are websites where you can complain these providers. Dont forget there lots of people who had problem or still having problems with TokenAds. And The Nordeus as being a business partner of TokenAds and the provider of the Top Eleven, has also the responsibility of all these problems.
    Here and here you can see other players having problems with TokenAds in other online games.

And a warning!.. If you don't have an antivirus program, install one and scan your PC after you downloaded the offers of the providers.
    Here is a conversation between TokenAds team member and a player who had a virus problem cause of a TokenAds offer:

I've almost given up, got an email today from nordeus saying I musn't have done it right... so thats their way of saying get stuffed...

Even though I gave screenshots proving it, they're saying its external provider so no cigar, f them....
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast