Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    And again, let me repeat this another time: You don't need hundreds of boosters every day for your team, even if you play in 3 competitions. In fact, you don't need almost any extra rest to always be at 8% / 10 % training bonuses.
    Do you play your own game?
    Do you ignore arguments?

If you sell rest packs for money, there is a NEED of rest packs to be competitive - especially because of the stupid Cup draw. Stop selling rest packs, and give all players the same amount of rest (packs) per day, maybe a slight difference because of the training hall. But... I see, you created more need for rest packs with FA, lower the income to earn more money.
    And... if you say again, you don't need rest packs to play T11: That's right, you also don't need to be online every day/game to play T11, you also don't need good players to play T11, you also don't need to train your players to play T11. But... for real: every player wants to win. That's the reason why someone plays competitve games. If noone want's to win, why to play? Do you really think, players play games to lose? -.-
    Crazy and Visual like this.

nash123

+1

We do not just want to play and exist as an amoeba. We want to win.
    Now is impossible to play against boosters!!!

I have opponents in the league players with 165% skill. 165% CARL.
    I farm point of rests, and my best player have 140%! ONE PLAYER! versus all players 165! level manager 20
    it's in the league. All competitors in the Cup 21-23 level, it is fair?

Stop selling rest packs, and give all players the same amount of rest (packs) per day!

Mia, look at Chinese forum, 90% of players quit the game after this month.
    Last edited by Visual; 07-07-2016 at 01:53 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #43
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Visual View Post
    nash123

+1

We do not just want to play and exist as an amoeba. We want to win. Now is impossible to play against boosters!!!

Stop selling rest packs, and give all players the same amount of rest (packs) per day!
    That's not what I meant

You can perfectly win competitions without 100 rests / day. Many Top Eleven players do it like that, and as I mentioned at the beginning of the thread, before Top Eleven 2015 users could only train once every hour, and still many many users kept winning competitions.

Many more can even win competitions without watching any video -remember not everyone has video offers available for their profile or platform- so you have a considerable advantage among them.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I play in 4 competitions too and never have a problem with green packs. What Moi says is true. 8% is really easily obtainable with a full squad. Your main squad plays and your reserves crank up the training bonusses. Easy. I am in the league, CL, Cup and Association, never have problems.
    Exactly. I recently won a competition doing it like these and I never (ever) watch a video for boosters. I only use videos for using the 2X multiplier for training.

Also don't forget you can get 1 rest per match (substitution), so 3 every day if you play 3 official competition, and 7 rests from time to time from one of your buildings, if you have it maxed. Plus 1 from a daily gift. Plus more rests after every Associations tournament.

That's not what I meant

You can perfectly win competitions without 100 rests / day. Many Top Eleven players do it like that, and as I mentioned at the beginning of the thread, before Top Eleven 2015 users could only train once every hour, and still many many users kept winning competitions.
    HOW CAN I WIN?
    I have opponents in the league players with 165% skill. 165% CARL.
    I farm point of rests, and my best player have 140%! ONE PLAYER! versus all players 165! level manager 20 it's in the league. All competitors in the Cup 21-23 level, it is fair?

Exactly. I recently won a competition doing it like these and I never (ever) watch a video for boosters. I only use videos for using the 2X multiplier for training.

Also don't forget you can get 1 rest per match (substitution), so 3 every day if you play 3 official competition, and 7 rests from time to time from one of your buildings, if you have it maxed. Plus 1 from a daily gift. Plus more rests after every Associations tournament.
    Training Bonus 10% of this is nonsense. How to train the players without first aid kits?

Rookie
    again, i will bring this up, moi. what steps has nordeus taken to bring up the numbers of videos to be watched in countries that currently cant watch any? it seems to me that the only solution is to bring everyone elses limits down...but that STILL doesnt solve the problem of videos in other countries. i mean, isnt that the problem now? second, i dont think there is anything wrong with a 100 video limit for rests, ect. i am exchanging my time for those videos. thats about 2 hours worth of videos to watch for about $10 worth of tokens. that seems about right to me as thats $5 earned for each hour of videos watched.

fairness is not about cutting down the supply...its about raising people up to the supply.

but if you want to cut down the supply, take it to no videos available for anyone for anything....that way, we can all be equal...unless people want to part with money

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Moi
    We're working hard in all countries to bring as many offers and payment providers as possible, specially in locations where, as you said, there are not many available. Please note this is something that does not depend only on us, as it may happen that offer providers can't find companies that may be interested in having their products advertised in gaming apps, in these locations.

Rookie
    could you not up the amount earned for videos in unavailable countries..since they are scarce, or is all that contingent on the providers?

Rookie
    In a game where real money makes a big difference, fairness never exists.

Many people are crying about the 35 limit, well some days i get 0, in a lucky day maybe near 10 (not lately). Maybe i should cry about that, if you cry about token buyers, i have reasons to cry about them too plus about you that can get 35 packs each day. The free offers should be limited, equal to all or near that, 35 is a lot in my perspective.

What is really wrong is the impact that real money makes in the fairness of the game, but obviously TopEleven don't care about that, they want money, as other games online. Most of the online games are pay-to-be-the-best.

Even so, it is possible to win sometimes and have fun for free. Things are like they are.
    Last edited by dragonjm; 07-07-2016 at 08:04 PM.
    motrin and madflo19 like this.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast