Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    In a game where real money makes a big difference, fairness never exists.

Many people are crying about the 35 limit, well some days i get 0, in a lucky day maybe near 10 (not lately). Maybe i should cry about that, if you cry about token buyers, i have reasons to cry about them too plus about you that can get 35 packs each day. The free offers should be limited, equal to all or near that, 35 is a lot in my perspective.

What is really wrong is the impact that real money makes in the fairness of the game, but obviously TopEleven don't care about that, they want money, as other games online. Most of the online games are pay-to-be-the-best.

Even so, it is possible to win sometimes and have fun for free. Things are like they are.

"In a game where real money makes a big difference, fairness never exists."

I am agree, the football is not fair due economic differances between clubs...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "In a game where real money makes a big difference, fairness never exists."

I am agree, the football is not fair due economic differances between clubs...
    I agree... also sponsorships are different between clubs. So why there's change to make all the same?
    Also... real clubs have more or less time - so why restrict all managers/clubs to the same, if someone is able to spend more time?

Why you can't offer more money than the double for a player? Why you can't set players f.e. between DR and DML? Why young players are "better", than old ones (will Ronaldo next season lose 20% of his skills? Why he is as 31 y.o. much more expensive than he was with 18?)? Will ManU, ManCity, Chelsea,... sell all their Topplayers to get a better draw for FA Cup? Why a player isn't able to have more than one special ability? and so on...

The real life comparison annoys... that's a computergame, there are many things, which doesn't have anything to do with real football.

Moi we need >50 rests/day.
    Because we spend %30-%35 condition per a match and we play two match per a day. We spend 6×11=66 rest/day at least.

And I didn't say %10 training bonus yet.

SM-G900FQ cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Last edited by Asklepios; 07-07-2016 at 11:00 PM.
    Ahlony Wong likes this.

I see that is a long discussion on the decrease of amount of videos for green packs...first of all i get around 40/day and for me it's more than enough(i know that the more you have the better it is,but for me to have 40/day FOR FREE it's more than enough
    What annoys me is that those who r complaining r not those who don't get anything or few videos for free,but those who get 20,30,40 and they want more because they want to compete against token buyers with free packs

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    You are just lying to yourself if you think you can do anything else meaningful those 30 seconds the advertisement is running.

You dont have to actually view all the video but you will atleast see the start and end. It still counts as if you watched it.

Personally i dont think anybody with so many tokens will waste thier time clicking on those ads, its just not logical.

And it seems like you are grasping at straws bringing to the argument totally unrelated stuff about game performance on your pc. Probably its best time for me to excuse myself from the discussion. Goodluck in getting more FREE stuff.
    LOL lying?? i have a day long to do the video... don't you know that i can just play the video... and let it go and stop... and 10 min later i click another one?? really?? you really watch the whole 30 sec and wait 30 sec to click another one?? look like you are the one serious in watching the video~

and that is your Personally though...but $100 US only has .....how many token?? if you want to build a strong team around 150 green pack to make a fast trainer to be 7 star.... and that is not counting giving a special skill .... LOL so you do the math yourself to see how many packs you need for 13-14 players in that way to train~ (and i am not talking to have a full 22 players team...go... do your math and tell me how many $$ you need to spend~ and tell me how many people will do that)

and the last point... unrelated stuff?? LOL don't you see Moi also talk about new training system is not like the old system?? but the PC can still run the OLD TRAINING SYSTEM (and some are relate to the new system suck at PC) ... unrelated?? so you said Moi also saying something not related?? read before you reply~ thank you~

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Until 2015, you had to wait a lot to do a Training session in Top Eleven, because there were cooldowns in place. There were only 3 types of training, and the strongest type had a cooldown of 1h: there was no way to do what you can do now, which is perform a lot of training sessions and rest your players with rests, then start again. And farm rests with video offers.........
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 07-08-2016 at 05:51 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I agree... also sponsorships are different between clubs. So why there's change to make all the same?
    Also... real clubs have more or less time - so why restrict all managers/clubs to the same, if someone is able to spend more time?

Why you can't offer more money than the double for a player? Why you can't set players f.e. between DR and DML? Why young players are "better", than old ones (will Ronaldo next season lose 20% of his skills? Why he is as 31 y.o. much more expensive than he was with 18?)? Will ManU, ManCity, Chelsea,... sell all their Topplayers to get a better draw for FA Cup? Why a player isn't able to have more than one special ability? and so on...

The real life comparison annoys... that's a computergame, there are many things, which doesn't have anything to do with real football.
    another one is .... why our own U21 from our own building.... need token to sign him??? (i am not talking that 0T useless one)

it's a long discussion, and we can't influent on it anyway) So is the dicision about 35 packs final?

there will be 10

play does not make sense now

Famous
    It does nor matter whether it's 100, 40 or 10 (like it is for me nowadays) as long as everyone gets the same amount. But it does not seem to be the case yet...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cheer for Nordeus if they really did it and just as Moi said, why would you need thousands per season and where's the equality between you and those who spend real cash for?

No worries guys, what you are saying that the game will die, players will leave, etc is just a myth, people won't, maybe a number of them but others will come.

You won't see fair games on the internet and those who pay real money will get a good advantage and is completely NORMAL and that's how it should be. Without them won't be any game on the internet, especially a high quality product.

Is funny to see you complaining with 35 videos per day when I don't have 35 videos in a month ...

OK, I get it, not everyone afford to spend real cash but not everyone should get a good advantage. Basically if I put 100$ in the game and you do 100 green packs per day at the end of the season you will have a huge advantage in front of me, as long in training 1 pack is almost 1 token.

These limits came as a reaction of people who abused the system to get N and N number of packs and getting a huge advantage in front of normal and fair managers.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast