Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    It does nor matter whether it's 100, 40 or 10 (like it is for me nowadays) as long as everyone gets the same amount. But it does not seem to be the case yet...
    This is not something Nordeus can control as long they can't force the providers to advertise their offers equally. Offers goes in the places where they have a real target. You can't expect to have same amount of videos in US and Romania (my country) because you just can't force a company who sells something only to the US public in Romania where they don't have a real market.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This is not something Nordeus can control as long they can't force the providers to advertise their offers equally. Offers goes in the places where they have a real target. You can't expect to have same amount of videos in US and Romania (my country) because you just can't force a company who sells something only to the US public in Romania where they don't have a real market.
    Nordeus controls everything.They artificially put a limit to the number of videos I can watch everyday. It used to be 100 exactly. Then 40 exactly. And now it is just 10. I do not mind as I am one of the happy fews. And the situation remains unfair compared to yours apparently. But you are right, I think that the one who pays should get an advantage for that. I do not pay, I do not complain !
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Nordeus controls everything.They artificially put a limit to the number of videos I can watch everyday. It used to be 100 exactly. Then 40 exactly. And now it is just 10. I do not mind as I am one of the happy fews. And the situation remains unfair compared to yours apparently. But you are right, I think that the one who pays should get an advantage for that. I do not pay, I do not complain !
    What do you mean by unfair to mine? I don't even have 10 videos per day.

If these restrictions are not same for all countries I also don't think is fair but I am not an employee, I am just a helper and I don't have these information to share with you or to share a detailed opinion.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #64
    Moi
    "Artificially" makes no sense here. We added free offers because we wanted to, other games don't have free offers available at all. That doesn't mean a user should be able to get hundreds or thousands of boosters from these offers every day, this would unbalance the game and destroy its economy. Same goes for gifting feature, if there were no limit, users with 100 friends would get 100 free gifts a day, while others who don't like to play with other people would get nothing.

And just to confirm, limit is way higher than 10 It may happen than you don't see 10 at a moment, but that's up to the providers, your location and platform.
    Nick Lizas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    "Artificially" makes no sense here. We added free offers because we wanted to, other games don't have free offers available at all. That doesn't mean a user should be able to get hundreds or thousands of boosters from these offers every day, this would unbalance the game and destroy its economy. Same goes for gifting feature, if there were no limit, users with 100 friends would get 100 free gifts a day, while others who don't like to play with other people would get nothing.

And just to confirm, limit is way higher than 10 It may happen than you don't see 10 at a moment, but that's up to the providers, your location and platform.
    I think Nordeus should tweak things a bit, like hardcore token buyers should be in same league and non token buyers n occasional buyers in the other side. Like the no of rest or free skill points and etc should not be only '1' per day but should be say 1/5 or 1/6 per day.for eg - if 50 people sends us skills, then we would receive 10 skills. Then that would be somewhat beneficial to both parties.. We would feel the need to add or invite more players to the game n that would benifit Nordeus also, cz Top Eleven is an addictive game n who knows hardcore token buyers may also join.. Casual Emblems n Jerseys (not official) should be gifted on completing certain achievements, that may keep us hooked.. I am in no way lecturing you guys, but just giving suggestions from a players point of view..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What do you mean by unfair to mine? I don't even have 10 videos per day.

If these restrictions are not same for all countries I also don't think is fair but I am not an employee, I am just a helper and I don't have these information to share with you or to share a detailed opinion.
    "Unfair compared to yours" means that I think I have a privilege compared to you. That was just it. Did I blame you for anything ?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post

No problem at all but please do not tell me there is not a limit put at 10 when it's been 2 weeks I get 10 greens everyday. Not 9 or 11. I believe in coincidences but there is a limit. I am a scientist and I make my opinion out of facts.

Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    I think Nordeus should tweak things a bit, like hardcore token buyers should be in same league and non token buyers n occasional buyers in the other side. Like the no of rest or free skill points and etc should not be only '1' per day but should be say 1/5 or 1/6 per day.for eg - if 50 people sends us skills, then we would receive 10 skills. Then that would be somewhat beneficial to both parties.. We would feel the need to add or invite more players to the game n that would benifit Nordeus also, cz Top Eleven is an addictive game n who knows hardcore token buyers may also join.. Casual Emblems n Jerseys (not official) should be gifted on completing certain achievements, that may keep us hooked.. I am in no way lecturing you guys, but just giving suggestions from a players point of view..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    Hey N3ROGamingHD thanks for sharing your opinion with us but seriously you are wrong there. Where's your logic in what you said? Why you should group Token Buyers with Token Buyers? Then you will create a difference among Token Buyers, those who buy more and those who buy less and what do you think would be the outcome? People spending less money on the game because there's no sense of buying full 9 stars if you always play with full 9 stars or who do you think is crazy enough to get a full 9 squad just to win a title like Champions League for example and CUP and League to be pure randomly because their opponents have the same quality?

Regarding this: Casual Emblems n Jerseys (not official) should be gifted on completing certain achievements, that may keep us hooked I strongly agree with you but we are getting Off Topic.

There's no term of fair in the game industry on a game where you basically can't do very much like controlling your character/ characters and where the skill talks not the money... People pay to get an advantage and that's how it should be. Good or bad that's the normal way it should be.

Your game theory basically doesn't create any real advantage to the Token Buyers, the people who keep the game alive after all.

I played years without extra tokens or there are seasons where I use under 30 tokens for my team and I still can deal with very good, there are other ways to be a good manager even without extra tokens or packs.

Why don't you put yourself in the skin of a hardcore token buyer and see where's the logical in spending a lot of money for playing same as a none token buyer or almost same...

No problem at all but please do not tell me there is not a limit put at 10 when it's been 2 weeks I get 10 greens everyday. Not 9 or 11. I believe in coincidences but there is a limit. I am a scientist and I make my opinion out of facts.
    Is your profile location real (France?) because I asked somebody from there and he said he can do over 20 per day so it might be an issue at you. Have you tried on another account? Yes, is clearly not a coincidence in your case.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #70
    Moi
    The fact is that you have been seeing 10 per day during some days. Facts end here, the conclusion you took from it (limit has been lowered to 10!!) has nothing to do with the facts.

The fact is that limits are higher than that and are THE SAME for all Top Eleven users around the World. It may happen that providers don't have more than 10 for your profile / location / platform during last days. This is about the availability of offers a user has according to these variables, it's not about our limits. It doesn't matter if the limit is 50 or 100, if providers are only able to provide you with 10 offers on a specific day, the limit has no impact on that. It's just that there are no more for you at that moment.

Some users mentioned in this same thread (in fact, the guy who started it) stating they see more. Magic?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast