Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey N3ROGamingHD thanks for sharing your opinion with us but seriously you are wrong there. Where's your logic in what you said? Why you should group Token Buyers with Token Buyers? Then you will create a difference among Token Buyers, those who buy more and those who buy less and what do you think would be the outcome? People spending less money on the game because there's no sense of buying full 9 stars if you always play with full 9 stars or who do you think is crazy enough to get a full 9 squad just to win a title like Champions League for example and CUP and League to be pure randomly because their opponents have the same quality?

Regarding this: Casual Emblems n Jerseys (not official) should be gifted on completing certain achievements, that may keep us hooked I strongly agree with you but we are getting Off Topic.

There's no term of fair in the game industry on a game where you basically can't do very much like controlling your character/ characters and where the skill talks not the money... People pay to get an advantage and that's how it should be. Good or bad that's the normal way it should be.

Your game theory basically doesn't create any real advantage to the Token Buyers, the people who keep the game alive after all.

I played years without extra tokens or there are seasons where I use under 30 tokens for my team and I still can deal with very good, there are other ways to be a good manager even without extra tokens or packs.

Why don't you put yourself in the skin of a hardcore token buyer and see where's the logical in spending a lot of money for playing same as a none token buyer or almost same...
    Yes i do agree with you, but as I am fairly new to this game, so i can be wrong, i agree with you on everything but I do think that A Token Buyer should be atleast grouped with 4-5 other token buyers in the same league. In my case am grouped with one token buyer in the whole league so naturally hes getting an upper hand against everyone, bit if there were 3-4 other token buyers, there would be some chances of him dropping points and non token players like us can get some advantage also.. Dont you think? AS I said am on level 3,so fairly new but I do think some of words do make sense..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    Yes i do agree with you, but as I am fairly new to this game, so i can be wrong, i agree with you on everything but I do think that A Token Buyer should be atleast grouped with 4-5 other token buyers in the same league. In my case am grouped with one token buyer in the whole league so naturally hes getting an upper hand against everyone, bit if there were 3-4 other token buyers, there would be some chances of him dropping points and non token players like us can get some advantage also.. Dont you think? AS I said am on level 3,so fairly new but I do think some of words do make sense..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    In an ideal world your solution would have been great but it wont work currently.

It would be too unwise for top eleven to discriminate on the people who are basically paying so that the likes of you and me can play for free.

Another headache would be on how to group the token buyers. Should a manager who buys 10 tokens be grouped together with one who buys 100? What will stop managers from buying tokens after the draw has been made? Currently there are managers who change their whole team after the league draw so as to strengthen their team and potentially have an advantage over others. There is no way to make them stop as that will mean me and you can not play the game for free anymore.

The world is never fair and the only wrong thing is if somebody gains an advantage over others through illegal means.

Yes its frustrating to compete against sharks but thats what makes the game more interesting. See story of Leciester (?) winning the EPL.

Unprotected Cesc Fabregas

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    "Artificially" makes no sense here. We added free offers because we wanted to, other games don't have free offers available at all. That doesn't mean a user should be able to get hundreds or thousands of boosters from these offers every day, this would unbalance the game and destroy its economy. Same goes for gifting feature, if there were no limit, users with 100 friends would get 100 free gifts a day, while others who don't like to play with other people would get nothing.

And just to confirm, limit is way higher than 10 It may happen than you don't see 10 at a moment, but that's up to the providers, your location and platform.
    finally, you said it.... that's up to the providers, your location and platform....so... some local has 100 video... while some has 10 (let's say 10).... and you limit the one has 100 to 10 .... to make it "fair"... so... what is the point you said "up to the providers, your location and platform" -.-???

Justice ? OK, so just do the shopping Tokens.
    Each country has different salaries for the same work.
    Why should I have to pay for the same dollar tokens, while earning the Czech Republic five times less than for example in Germany.
    it's all built the pad on his head.
    I will make tech 35 videos a day, but why my friend in the same city only 1 video !!! : D

Addicted
    Moi.... please reply!! if you are talking about the fair .... how many time we are complaining the CUP draw??? LV15 vs LV18~ and looking at the %~

tell me this is FAIR you are talking about!!! if you don't fix this FAIR... would you mind to bring the 100 video back or you take back your FAIR talk, thank you~

35 points of rest instead of 50 (100). WHAT!?-screenshot_2016-07-27-19-46-31.jpg

Famous
    If Nordeus manipulates number of videos can be viewed by different managers to make the game fairer. I suggest them doing best to ensure managers in any location of the world eligible to view the same number of videos.

Personally, I don't think cutting down number of video offers to managers who are used to be able to view hundreds of videos per day is a big issue. I understand that this affect game playing of these managers, and understand that they want to voice this out to resume their previous privileges. But I don't understand why this issue is so big.

I always don't have such video offer and do not mind to compete with managers with plenty of these offers. However, if Nordeus try to make the game fair, it is ideal to make everyone having same resource.

Addicted
    well... Moi will keep saying that the video offer is "depending on location and provider" ...but on the other hand, like my location has 100 video, they limited to 35 to get.... -------> what is the point of saying the video depending on location and provider??? (never answered)

and then when we complain, Moi said this is because to make the game more "FAIR"~because many players without 100 video complain~

OK, talking about the FAIR, then we also complain the FAIR of the CUP draw.... see the above picture in the second round of the CUP~ FAIR???
    but no matter how to complain, nothing they are doing about this stupid and unfair CUP draw!!!

I understand company what to make $$ ~ if you cut down the video just want to make more $$, just say it.
    don't use the "fair" talk, this like a LIE!! especially we are complaining a real UNFAIR situation and you are doing nothing it for a long time!

(some people will just say this is the system way, if you say that, then don't complain some has 100 video while you have none... why can't this is also the system way??)

This game has become too costly on resources. There are too many matches that require intensive styles of play, and many matches are set close to each other too (there are matches like 3-5 hours apart). Too many injuries happening. Boosting some bonuses seem to be too slow despite using 2X bonus, more than enough players having particular positions and enough drills. The amount of green and red packs required in this game to be challenging enough in all 3 competitions (and now 4 competitions) is too much. This association thing looks like a trick played by the company to make (tempt or force) the user to spend more. They 'said': no condition loss, and yet you have matches like a few minutes to a few hours after having played a league, cup or champions league match, requiring you to use like 8-20 green packs to fix the condition of you players. They 'said' that only stars matter, and yet you have unfair draws and face noticeably stronger opponents. The market has also been very poor. The way this thing functions, selecting who will get the good list (5-star generated players) and who will get the less good list (3 and 4-star generated players) is unfair.

Lately, all this makes has made me considering quitting this game again. This game has become annoying, frustrating, discouraging and tiring.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-28-2016 at 06:45 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    They have said they are investigating so please do complain about the time their investigation is taking but not a problem they have already adressed.

You are lucky you get 35, some people get nothing. Just saying
    I am lucky if I get five in a day! I used to get nothing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

For the number of videos, the limit is not 40 as such. The limit varies for each day. On a particular day, the limit is around 35, then another day around 20, and so on. This is not due to the amount of offers available; there is definitely a different limit set for different days of the week. I have been collecting information from another manager, and there were things common with the amount I got on particulars days and his despite that we are far geographically apart. For example, the same day he got 35 videos, I got 35 videos, the same day he got 20, I got 20, and so on.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-28-2016 at 06:37 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast