Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: The new Champions league draw system

Same lvl champions league again for me,a mix of lvl 30 and 31 (I'm lvl 31)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I'm looking for some sort of logic in these draws - a bit far-fetched as it's Nordeus, but still...

Level 10
    The new Champions league draw system-s16-champ-groups-initial.jpg

Level 2
    The new Champions league draw system-s02-champ-groups-initial.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    I'm looking for some sort of logic in these draws - a bit far-fetched as it's Nordeus, but still...

Level 10
    excuse me, if I 'm looking right, only two of the 32 teams played last season in CH.L. ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    excuse me, if I 'm looking right, only two of the 32 teams played last season in CH.L. ?
    No, only two of them got any sort of award for their efforts in the CL. Others may have played, but got knocked out before the Semi-Finals.

On the right are their League positions, plus any other cup, etc that were displayed on their Team info sheet.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    No, only two of them got any sort of award for their efforts in the CL. Others may have played, but got knocked out before the Semi-Finals.
    On the right are their League positions, plus any other cup, etc that were displayed on their Team info sheet.
    right, yes.
    So we could call it a (32) group of outsiders - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Guys! Did you noticed the fact you are struggling with almost same guys in cup and CL?

Discussed in PMs with Nik about cup manipulating... You prolly know i'm doing since almost the beginning (of my career). So far it was so good and worked like a charm... last 2 (maybe 3?) seasons are nightmare for me... What if manipulating for cup is not working anymore? I selled many-many good players for nothing?
    keeping only 11 good + 3 very weak method...

The new Champions league draw system-gosh.jpeg
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Guys! Did you noticed the fact you are struggling with almost same guys in cup and CL?

Discussed in PMs with Nik about cup manipulating... You prolly know i'm doing since almost the beginning (of my career). So far it was so good and worked like a charm... last 2 (maybe 3?) seasons are nightmare for me... What if manipulating for cup is not working anymore? I selled many-many good players for nothing?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gosh.jpeg 
Views:	63 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	80134
    I think you're correct about cup manipulation no longer working for the last two seasons; i'm not sure about this season. I played the last two seasons with an 8* team and did not manipulate the draw in either case (144%-151% two seasons ago; 131% to 144% last season). All other teams in the cup were either my level or +1 level, none were more than 1 level above my team. I would think with a high 7* or 8* team I would have drawn teams more than 1 level above mine, but didn't happen.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-03-2017 at 05:54 AM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    I think you're correct about cup manipulation no longer working for the last two seasons; i'm not sure about this season. I played the last two seasons with an 8* team and did not manipulate the draw in either case (144%-151% two seasons ago; 131% to 144% last season). All other teams in the cup were either my level or +1 level, none were more than 1 level above my team. I would think with a high 7* or 8* team I would have drawn teams more than 1 level above mine, but didn't happen.
    little half-off: Aaaand read about this... this is getting ridiculous... unbalanced cup draw

And i'm linking just for:
    1. got the other two lev22 power team in my CL either... lol
    2. if there is a 160% (from his pov) guy on my server why don't distribute in +2 (yes plusTWO) CL and cup?
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-03-2017 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post

Still working for me in both competitions,it's the 5th season in a row with a mix of -1lvl and same lvl teams in cup and champions league
    In cup competition I have only 3-4 teams around 95% and many teams 25%-50%
    In champions league it's more balanced,few teams at around 50% and the rest of them 70%-95%
    1st day of the season I had 8 good players (7 players 6* and 1 5*)around 70%

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Gabez Teh likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

In my tournament out of the 32 teams, there are 2 semi-finalists, 2 runner-ups and 2 winners (incl. me) and 1 Nivea Men League winner. All the other 26 teams were qualified via League with 8 of the being Champions, 5 runner-ups and the other 13 were 3rd or 4th.
    One participant worth mentioning is a team in the 6th group which finished 5th in their league but qualified to the CL after winning it last season.

Fun fact: The team I won in the CL Final last season is in my group.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast