Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Team % Bonuses - Your favorite?

Rookie
    Well this might sound odd....but this is how bonuses work....or atleast I think so...if it's not the way....let me know JEEVES(is it ur real name)

All the bonuses starts working from the start..if u want to use ur bonuses to their full extent u shouldn't activate them....

If we activate a bonus....then all the other bonuses stop working and only the activated bonus works with increased potential.....

So the best way to use ur bonuses...is by not activating them....
    Last edited by sherlock140; 09-06-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Well this might sound odd....but this is how bonuses work....or atleast I think so...if it's not the way....let me know JEEVES(is it ur real name)

All the bonuses starts working from the start..if u want to use ur bonuses to their full extent u shouldn't activate them....

If we activate a bonus....then all the other bonuses stop working and only the activated bonus works with increased potential.....

So the best way to use ur bonuses...is by not activating them....
    Really, I thought different, like, if you have all 4 are 10% bonus before the game and on the game time when you activate any one, let's think attack then attack goes 15% and rest 3 remain 10%.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    correct
    Bunzo and Al Svanberg like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Which one ... Nik
    Al Svanberg likes this.

After I asked this multiple times, here was the answer.
    HairDryer and Al Svanberg like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Which one ... Nik
    as you can see, yours
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I always do the same process....

Start with Condition bonus, then defensive, and 2nd half, possesion and finally attacking. I supose use the condition 1st give a extra to the other 3, as you save.. condition so, too as I am a fan of the phisical skills in the 2nd half I see often a differance.

I primarily use defensive and possession bonuses. More defensive during an away game, and possession at home games. Sometimes use attacking if I need a goal. I don't often use condition because I usually have high press on anyway, but I plan on experimenting with it more.

This combination helps keep the goals my opponents score to a minimum. I get a lot of 1-0 games, but a win is a win. I always prefer to have the best defense over the best offense.
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Really, I thought different, like, if you have all 4 are 10% bonus before the game and on the game time when you activate any one, let's think attack then attack goes 15% and rest 3 remain 10%.
    Then that's highly unfair to the managers who won't attend the live matches......they not only lose the possession bonus of 8%....but also lose this ....

Btw I thought so coz...all the other bonuses turn grey when we activate one...that is why I never used those bonuses...from now on I will start using them
    Last edited by sherlock140; 09-07-2016 at 03:23 AM.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

anyone ever do the test if its working?
    say you playing against a strong oppo you watching and his not. you have the advantage to use the bonus will the bonus give an effect to overcome the strong oppo? i played with stronger oppo in cup where he is not watching, even with bonus advantage still unable to beat him.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast