Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Now The Upper Limit is 30? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    i haven't watched a video in about 6 weeks, you don't need them to be successful
    That is correct. You need money to be successful in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by annozk View Post
    That is correct. You need money to be successful in this game.
    you watching videos, which is buying token or paying real money to Nordeus.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    There is a s "soft" cap to the videos. Exactly because some users, based on where they reside, could get up to very high amounts of videos on a daily basis.

This cap has been implemented months ago and hasn't been changed up really. If you're getting around 35 videos per day then there simply aren't any more offers provided to you from the offer providers.

I personally have never been able to get more than 18-23 videos, and this is speaking as a whole. Since I've changed my location of residence I've had seasons where I couldn't get more than 6 videos. A rough average for videos appointed to my account by the providers is around 12 per day.

Naturally I've circumvent this situation by changing up my training schedule accordingly. I can't say that I need more than 11 boosters per day. I also utilize the condition Team Bonus a lot during matches, as I explained in this thread.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    As I remember, I was never provided more than 5 videos (including videos for tokens and for packs) to watch on same day. Moreover, videos for tokens were available in less half of the season days. I believe that the average available videos per day ranges from 2 to 3 for my teams. But these figures are old. I don't attempt to watch these videos for many seasons.
    LeManiaque likes this.

id also like to hear those that DON'T get free videos to stop saying how lucky we are, and to stop "crying" it's not"crying" anymore than your "crying". we are all voicing our displeasure at the video situation. if there was consistency, nobody would by cryi..er....complaining. going from 100 to 40, to whatever it is now is not being consistent. pick a number and be done with it.

Famous
    I support all stops crying. It's too much. But I also agree that everyone has right to provide facts. For example. anyone can report the daily number of videos can be watched, in contrast to the numbers of videos they could watch a lot time ago. Facts are neutral. Everyone can analyse facts themselves.

PS: I usually use the pinned vent thread in this sub-forum to cry if I have any displeasure.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-12-2016 at 03:46 PM.

To confirm the OP's observation, the upper limit has been 30 for me for the last few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    LeManiaque likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    There is a s "soft" cap to the videos. Exactly because some users, based on where they reside, could get up to very high amounts of videos on a daily basis.

This cap has been implemented months ago and hasn't been changed up really. If you're getting around 35 videos per day then there simply aren't any more offers provided to you from the offer providers.

I personally have never been able to get more than 18-23 videos, and this is speaking as a whole. Since I've changed my location of residence I've had seasons where I couldn't get more than 6 videos. A rough average for videos appointed to my account by the providers is around 12 per day.

Naturally I've circumvent this situation by changing up my training schedule accordingly. I can't say that I need more than 11 boosters per day. I also utilize the condition Team Bonus a lot during matches, as I explained in this thread.
    well... but the problem is the matches are schedule 3 matches in a day (while the next day is open...no game).... as i show the schedule to you last time! (and that happen again and again in my schedule when i am still in the CL... the CL matches just add into my day that has two league games) those 3 matches are even happen within in 12 hour! (and that is not even counting the Associations game adding in it)

2 matches a day... with 12-15 hours apart still can do it.... but 3 games within 12 hours.... you can still train???

btw, the Associations..... why don't make the player get exp from the Associations game?? those Associations games sometime happen right after the regular game! if the highest prize is just free 5 packs for each kind... who will bother to play this Associations things?? that is kind of useless and bored ~

I've spent 30-40 US on this game in 2 years of playing, this game does reward dedication and skill almost as much as token splurging. If you are having issues as a 35T player against cash players look to manipulate your league and cup draws and do the poverty doubles every season. Nowhere in this game does it reward pointless whining. The info is there on how to be successful as a 35T, use it.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    well... but the problem is the matches are schedule 3 matches in a day (while the next day is open...no game).... as i show the schedule to you last time! (and that happen again and again in my schedule when i am still in the CL... the CL matches just add into my day that has two league games) those 3 matches are even happen within in 12 hour! (and that is not even counting the Associations game adding in it)

2 matches a day... with 12-15 hours apart still can do it.... but 3 games within 12 hours.... you can still train???

btw, the Associations..... why don't make the player get exp from the Associations game?? those Associations games sometime happen right after the regular game! if the highest prize is just free 5 packs for each kind... who will bother to play this Associations things?? that is kind of useless and bored ~
    I love the association feature and would participate even if I had to pay tokens just to get to play them. So much action. This game at its best!

But, I realize that everyone is not like me, and I have to say that I think 5 Rests for winning a tournament is kind of low, and what is it 4/3/2 if you don't win. These games are so tough that you want full conditioning for them. I definitely end up wasting more than I gain from participating in them even if we win. Even if FAs don't negatively affect your conditioning, it costs a lot of rest packs. If you have like an away league/cup game at 10 PM and an Association game at 11 PM you have to spend rests to get your guys ready.

Definitely think the gains from participating in FAs should be a bumped a bit!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-13-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast