Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Tokens for the video now are not awarded in Russia. No suggestions since the beginning of the new season, it's very sad, could not strengthen the team.

Addicted
    Problem fixed, thank you!

The video bug occurred again, please fix.
    Last edited by Teda; 11-13-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Just making a suggestion here, as there's 11 pages of comments on here and rather than read through all of those to find out if anyone else has/hasn't suggested this. Why not put an notice, in game, to inform people of the issues surrounding this issue, and also add a link to this forum, you never know, you could well get a lot more feedback on this, and other issues.

Addicted
    What happened today? I seem to get 25 video offers only instead of the regular 30.

Problem with video offers - after the recent update on 18th of November for the last 4 days I can not get even 1 video offer for packs or x2 training when previously I always got at least 15 a day. Updates were done both on mobile and on tablet and both devices don't give even 1 video. Just tried pc version and the result is just the same. Please, advice what it can be

Rookie
    Not really video offer but... The last 2 days i got no coinoffers at all from Fyber. Anyone else?

Addicted
    Dear Nordeus,

I think since couple of months ago when we had that big update, obviously you have significantly cut off a lot of token offers. I think you know this very well and this might be for business purpose on your end, which is understandable.

But I don't know if your company has ever done a research analysis on how much profit you gain from token buyers compared to token farmers? This might be able to give you some useful information for your benefit. If you have not done this, check with your company statisticians, this is a super easy analysis.

Hopefully some improvements on this could be done, a win-win situation is all we want to see and it will definitely benefit both sides, please have a better vision and look for a long term business plan, thanks.
    ibangali likes this.

Addicted
    Today I got 20 videos only. It keeps getting worse. Anybody else who notices a huge drop in the number of video offers the last days?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Since Nov 18, it's almost a week now my second account can't farm any game resources

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Since Nov 18, it's almost a week now my second account can't farm any game resources
    It's the same for me. Think this could be a crackdown on the loan abuse in FAs?

-If I am on my phone, I can watch about 25 vids total, it doesn't matter if i log in with another account (my kids have one each).

-I could watch vids on my iPad just a day or two, but yesterday and today it's as if they have been blocked, both of them actually. Can't watch a single vid.

-I can watch a lot more vids on my PC. 8-10 at least, used to be 2-3.

-Connection does not matter (home wifi, phones telco or work wifi).

Hm, need to figure this out. Will be hard to run two accounts otherwise. Preferbly,

Should interfer some abusing the loan system, but I don't think it's an effective mean. Like anyone with two devices using a slave account should could still get twice the amount of resources as the rest which is enough advantage anyway.

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast