Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Moral boost

Kto
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha m View Post
    kto, first of all, thank you. but that's kinda clear and obvious, it must have some influence (again, so logical it won't be obvious among other variables)
    or it would not be there.
    now, i was not wondering about influence of moral to game, it's opposite i am curious abouy, what is influencing the moral levels of players in the first place? ratings? personal performance? team performance?
    training intensity? contract, wages, win bonuses? girlfriends?
    I think for half of the forum the influence of moral is not obvious.

My subjective view concerning importancy in this order:
    1) girlfriends
    2) playing (most obvious)
    3) winning
    4) rating=performance

Maybe win bonus as a 5).

I often see that things go different, but in a longer run my player's moral tends to follow these factors ( 5) is just a guess)

Apprentice
    thanks KTO
    could you please explain 2. you mean playing as in it will drop if you bench them, or?

Kto
    Yes, thats 100% sure, if not used in matches, moral drops constantly (I guess there are more steps between displayed moral colours)

I just tested a friendly with my very poor rating morale player. 3 of the the 4 goal score by those poor rating morale and 1 got motm.
    Ofcoz this is not concrete evident but what exactly is it for? Indicator @nik exactly like when your battery is low you need to charge 100% or 10% you still be able to use it. Remember they wont shut down like your mobile phone.
    What is morale in a programme? They have no feeling.
    Ok dont take this seriously everyone have their own theory is what you want to believe.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    erneeh likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I just tested a friendly with my very poor rating morale player. 3 of the the 4 goal score by those poor rating morale and 1 got motm.
    for what it's worth, i don't think morale makes any difference for single player. so if you have 10 players with perfect morale and 1 with very poor, the 1 is as likely to play well as the others. i think it works the same way quality works (i guess that's as much up for debate as morale) so the engine just adds up the numbers for your starting 11 and gives whatever result with your 3 star player scoring better than 7 star striker.

edit. actually in your case 1 star player vs 9 star player. by your example you could also argue that quality is irrelevant.
    Last edited by skrrr; 03-03-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Since you ask about quality is irrelevant. My motm aml that is supposed to be my top player position Maradonna who play amc. https://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleven-general-discussion/54666-position-matters-how-auto-sub-choose.html#post505718
    Ahh well whats the point just a game. Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 03-03-2018 at 03:44 PM.
    erneeh likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345