Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: How much control do you have ?

Reasons : Changing tactics in match often resulted in my team trailing further behind instead of improving!

In Indonesian it's like "Maju Kena Mundur Kena"
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This question is about the match procedure.
    For sure there are many times we can affect the game (changing formation, orders, subs, arrows).
    In some things we don't have the control :
    - form/ bad performance of a player
    - special ability functions
    - a player who 's getting a 2nd yellow/ red
    - many saves from oppo GK
    - very low % in efficiency

but I guess that if we 're giving a rate of 2,5 (or less), it's like we 're saying that watching/not the game, doesn't make a difference
    Nick Lizas likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3 thats all i can give.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I wonder... if nobody knew basic strategies for chess, just how to move, taking pieces, order of play... and you play over and over again against other amateurs... the results will feel random. If you can spend money to upgrade pawns to bishops, rooks, and knights, you might do better on average, but still it feels random.

If you played against a system, or a pro, the results will feel frustrating and more predictable, you try many ways to start, but still you end in a trap 7 turns before you can see it coming.

I think we want to feel more control, but who has done the work to become knowledgeable enough to have it? If you recognize FTs in early seasons, you have control of team growth, it feels better than random token purchases. We know white skills per position and what drills improve which skills.... But real understanding beyond these basics is thin, even the best of us are usually playing by instinct. Not so systematically.

I reluctantly call it 4, and admit it is a frustrating and deceptive 4.

Ps- - wonder what collection biases we have with this survey? If you're frustrated and feel a lack of control, maybe you won't log in on that day. If you need tokens, maybe you feel you'll benefit by "rounding up," power disparity. All in all, is great Nordeus surveys their audience, really. Too bad so many underestimate then.
    LeManiaque spoke my mind and some...
    Killroy is also spot on.
    Overall, it's somewhere between a 3 or 4 for me.

Sent from my Snokor Z5000 using Tapatalk

Very nice post, agree with most of it, BUT

I think we want to feel more control, but who has done the work to become knowledgeable enough to have it?
    Nobody, because of two simple things:
    -) you don't know how the engine works (best example: watch a close/hard game with old version and livegame: livegames sometimes suggest you, opponent is attacking much, but at stats/old version, you don't see anything about that)
    -) you don't get any information, if Nordeus change something or what they change.

I think about like this: what, if there's a timer of x days for every new player, where your team gives you randomious result?
    -> I used 5 seasons the exactly same T11, 1. and 2. of this, I bought 1-2 new subs. 3-5 they were exactly the same 22, and this 3 seasons in a row, we won the triple. Last season, I bought 4 new players, but only one was very fast at T11 -> we lost cupfinal. Random?

Other example: Last season, at cupfinal, we played vs a formation, which I had a counterformation. This worked every time. Opponent didn't watch the game, my team was overall better (so counter worked again), but we lost! But why? Did the system want us to lose? Did thy made some changes, I first see at this game?
    (I started that thread)

I'm one of this crazy guys, who tries to understand the game. I make excellists about my opponents/my used formations. I can tell you the results of ~300 games. The problem is: you don't know, what your opponent did (condition, moral, training bonusses, win price, tactic,...). At livegame (or old version) you can't imaging, what tactic your opponent uses. F.E. I played vs ~15% weaker team, played very defensive, counter off. Opponent watched. We won 11:1, had 32 shots. 4 goals were scored from counter. If you are the opponent, do you ever think, I played very defensive?

Another thing is: if you play vs unwatched team, they seem like better than watched. I think, that's on the AI, because the AI is the only thing, who knows, what you are doing and it reacts (or reacts faster than ever human). If I lose against a real person, it's okay, because they are there, they change, they try,...
    but to lose against AI in the trolling way, it's only annyoing.

Conclusion:
    Quote of matrix: They give us only the illusion of control.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

Conclusion:
    This is more than enough for me,this thread you opened here http://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?t=45533,it explains perfectly your conclusion,imo

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Very nice post, agree with most of it, BUT

I think about like this: what, if there's a timer of x days for every new player, where your team gives you randomious result?
    -> I used 5 seasons the exactly same T11, 1. and 2. of this, I bought 1-2 new subs. 3-5 they were exactly the same 22, and this 3 seasons in a row, we won the triple. Last season, I bought 4 new players, but only one was very fast at T11 -> we lost cupfinal. Random?

Other example: Last season, at cupfinal, we played vs a formation, which I had a counterformation. This worked every time. Opponent didn't watch the game, my team was overall better (so counter worked again), but we lost! But why? Did the system want us to lose? Did they made some changes, I first see at this game?
    (I started that thread)

I'm one of this crazy guys, who tries to understand the game....

Another thing is: if you play vs unwatched team, they seem like better than watched. I think, that's on the AI, because the AI is the only thing, who knows, what you are doing and it reacts (or reacts faster than ever human). If I lose against a real person, it's okay, because they are there, they change, they try,...
    but to lose against AI in the trolling way, it's only annyoing.

Conclusion:
    So it's about 3...as few times you can change drastically again most of the times fruitlessly the result by changing to formation, tactics, mentality, tackling & marking.....

one other fact, last 3 seasons I've been winning the league but only 1ce, the season before last one i could win the double (as I've been going out in cup at the 1st round last few season)...this time i still went out pretty early at the 2nd round...the difference between this season and the others? I purchased 1 player before the league started while i others i didn't...so how can we relate winning trophies to keeping the squad together?

Next is playing against absent players i agree with u totally in other areas.

hrid (football wizards)
    Last edited by amorist hrid; 12-24-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Cant find the answer, why should I go over 3

yes thats correct i agree with nikologiorgos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12