Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: UPDATE: Jose Mourinho

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

UPDATE: Jose Mourinho

Now that I used a click bait name to increase the number of views for this thread and also I added this video of my team beating Mourinho for the same reason, let's go back on the topic.

I didn't wanted to post this on suggestions yet because I like first a more detailed discussion of how you guys see Jose Mourinho and if you found his meaning in the game because to be honest for me Mourinho is just the image of the game and nothing more. + the coach of my favorite team but that's another story.

Mourinho is in the game for few years now and I am sure he do his part pretty well if we talk about marketing but inside the game for me he is useless with all the respect to Top Eleven and I really think and hope that they are planning to work more on him and give him a better purpose.

1. Play Friendly games with Mourinho - Rather then play daily friendly games vs him I think that most of us can agree that we can find better opponents, plus the results against him can be very annoying.
    2. Gifts from Mourinho - That's the most he can do, send us gift but that's nothing, Top Eleven could simply send us those gifts thru other ways or simple just give us, easy.

Except these 2 do you know what else he can do or do you do something else with Mr. Mou?

One of my suggestions would be:

Create achievement(s) for Mourinho - Beat Mourinho 1 time, 10 times, 100 times, etc.
    - Advantages for Top Eleven: More tokens and boosters used, more games played by the managers.
    -Advantages for Managers: The chance of winning some new unique achievement.

Mourinho Challanges - Weekly or seasonal
    -Advantages for Top Eleven: Very likely more tokens and moral boosters used, more time in game.
    -Advantages for Managers: Fun, rewards.

These are just 2 simple ideas to make Moruinho a little more interactive and give him a better meaning.

2016 was a great year for Top Eleven from my point of view with many great new features in the advantages of the players, like the new training system which help us to grow our players much faster, especially the old managers, the Association tournament which is also good, the new Nivea Tournament which is a huge bonus for middle teams but personal in 2017 I would like to see Top Eleven improving the things they already have and give a meaning to everything they have, waste no resources.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    I have never beaten him. In my game, he is using 3-5-2 flat, if anyone knows how pls tell me. I wonder if he using same formation.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    I have never beaten him. In my game, he is using 3-5-2 flat, if anyone knows how pls tell me. I wonder if he using same formation.
    For me he is using 4-3-2-2 which also is weird, he appear to be different from a manager to another and it's even more if you think that also the quality is different from a manager to another.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    I've also never beaten the guy, Jose always whoops my team's ass

Btw, the addition of new features and functions to Jose Maurinho could add some more character to him in the game, and, as Pricop said, give him a better meaning. So nice ideas! ^_^ I'll be following this thread closely, I'm interested what the others might suggest

Famous
    Knowing that most teams lose vs team Mou, I like to check his players for individual skills. Example, if my MCs all have 40 finishing and his have 90-115, it might be a direction to grow my MC finishing. My impression is his team is balanced to beat you, whatever your tactic might be, so it's a good base strategy to understand.

That said, I don't need the inevitable injuries from playing him, haha.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Deleted his sorry ass a long time ago
    guilleon likes this.
    WZAWZDB!

I've never played with him and not planning to unless there are some rewards for beating him.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Not Friends with him anymore, he only injured my players

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Knowing that most teams lose vs team Mou, I like to check his players for individual skills. Example, if my MCs all have 40 finishing and his have 90-115, it might be a direction to grow my MC finishing. My impression is his team is balanced to beat you, whatever your tactic might be, so it's a good base strategy to understand.

That said, I don't need the inevitable injuries from playing him, haha.
    I used to follow his players and try to improve my players but unfortunately he is not my friend anymore; I contacted with support and they said I might delete him and he can't come back or anyone can't bring him back to make my friend anymore

But I still don't know how he deleted, so far I know I didn't delete him.

Well some time ago I suggested by my side something like:

Convert the scout list in 2 entire teams with different formations that you can face, so you can have some info about the players added in the scout list (as they do not have history with any old team about their stats and so...)

So basically I think would be 200% better see Mourinho as responsable of these 2 (3?) teams, with different formations (and havng all positions avaliable to have a good amount of scouts to play where we need^^) based in the scout list players cause will help us decide who's worth of this list...

Last edited by khris; 01-24-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast